Wip - Women In Peril

Go to CruxDreams.com
Some advice on hanging game from a hunter called Hank Shaw as modified by Pp:

• Keep your linkies as cool and as separate as possible in the field. Use a game strap and hang them over poles rather than stuff them into sacks. Separate your linkies in the truck or put them in a cooler — do not get them wet!
  • Hanging your linkies by the neck or feet does not matter, as several studies has shown.
  • Hang the linkies between 50 to 55°F for at least three days, up to a week with an old mature one. Very mature linkies will have horny nails and feet that look like they have been walked on for quite some time. They will also have a stiff, heavy breastbones. Young linkies only need 3 days.
  • Do not hang any linkies that have been gut-shot or are generally torn up by the dogs. Butcher these immediately and use them for a pot pie.
  • Dry-pluck any linkie that has hung for more than 3 days.
Wash and dry your linkies after you pluck and draw them. Only then should you freeze them.

Pp wishes all linkie hunters the best of luck next season. May you all reach your bag limits.

That sounds more like my instructions for a Dolcett-style barbecue (a South Carolina 'Pussy-Pickin'):

quote:
If you aren’t going to barbecue your wife, girlfriend or daughter, or you’re planning a big cookout with several girls roasting at once, you’ll have to buy in the meat. Top of the market are wild girls caught in one of the traditional girl-hunts that are enjoying a welcome revival across the Confederate States these days. If you aren’t in a position to join a hunt yourself, your local game-dealer should be able to order one for you, but it is often necessary to give 7 days advance notice.

You'll find full instructions for choosing, preparing, roasting and serving at:
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/dolcetts-fantasy-barbecues.3930/page-3#post-133984

That sounds more like my instructions for a Dolcett-style barbecue (a South Carolina 'Pussy-Pickin'):

quote:
If you aren’t going to barbecue your wife, girlfriend or daughter, or you’re planning a big cookout with several girls roasting at once, you’ll have to buy in the meat. Top of the market are wild girls caught in one of the traditional girl-hunts that are enjoying a welcome revival across the Confederate States these days. If you aren’t in a position to join a hunt yourself, your local game-dealer should be able to order one for you, but it is often necessary to give 7 days advance notice.

You'll find full instructions for choosing, preparing, roasting and serving at:
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/dolcetts-fantasy-barbecues.3930/page-3#post-133984
Could happen only in the Good Ole American South :p:D:rolleyes:

Your choice: barbecued or deep-fat fried!

All this talk of BBQ - things are not looking good for this girl

kurdish-female-fighters-24.jpg

Ummmmmm ... take your time ... no hurry :eek:

You are learning patience. Good. It's known as delayed gratification :) for one of us, anyway.

This girl is going to be in big trouble when the find what she has hidden up her tight little

airportsecurityam10.jpg

I didn't say it was bad... I just don't need a magnifying glass to see it!!!

That's what I thought at first, too. I suppose some interesting things could be done with a magnifying glass, if the sun is shining. ;):devil:

IMG_0953.JPG Would you two stop jawing about how small it is and get on with the spitting .... oikkkkk ... thank you.

View attachment 439411 Would you two stop jawing about how small it is and get on with the spitting .... oikkkkk ... thank you.
I don't know. It's just not the same when they ask you to do it. Next thing, she'll be giving directions on how fast to insert the spit, angle of insertion, etc.:rolleyes::doh:
Could you act just a little terrified?:eek:

I don't know. It's just not the same when they ask you to do it. Next thing, she'll be giving directions on how fast to insert the spit, angle of insertion, etc.:rolleyes::doh:
Could you act just a little terrified?:eek:
You would hope she could but she is a professor, not an actress, and sticks to the facts...

...and one of the facts is the ol' oak needs some sleep... Goodnight, all...

Tree

439409-bd1243337e2a08e613dd512f6898d461.jpg

She'll play with her pussy as long as she can.
book21r- spit jpeg.jpg
When she was spitted and turned over Ingrid's helpers laughed and mocked her as she stroked her clit despite the pain of the metal shaft that has run her through. Usually the long pig's wrist would be bound behind her back while she is carried to the roasting pit but she was putting on such a good show they let her carry on.
BOOK21s2.jpg
The rodent got a great picture.
book21s- spit jpeg.jpg
They set her on a picnic table where she will later be consumed and bound her wrists and ankles. After turning her over they put the ribbed stabilizing post in her cunt.
book21t- spit jpeg.jpg

She had quite the orgasm and fucked the post to yet another one as she roasted over the pit...
book21x- spit jpeg.jpg

Attachments

• book21s5- spit barb.jpg
    book21s5- spit barb.jpg
    398.3 KB · Views: 215
Back
Top Bottom