Wip - Women In Peril

Go to CruxDreams.com

I'm quoting my own post here because I can't edit it, but I wanted to say that in the first image of the girl in the garrote, with the woman in the blue dress pointing at her was taken from deviant art and there was a small post below in the description that had this line that turned me on far more than it should have:

"I don't care if you are having fun, I want her dead in 3 minutes!"

It just excited me so much to read that small little thing, knowing that the girl heard it and it added to her fear so well. She may still be alive, but in 3 minutes time she won't be. I like the fact that it was another woman who ordered it to happen and I would love to see more depictions of women being cruel to female victims in such a brazen and ubtuse manner before the "victim" dies.

Last edited by a moderator:
a couple of Damians (anyone heard from him lately?)

preview-damian106.jpgpreview-damian107.jpg

I debated whether I should put this picture here or in the other forms of execution thread.

Not even joking about this, but it's really scary! Leaving my fate in my own hands like this is so very cruel! so much can go wrong here, sneezing, sleepiness, any kind of muscle spasm, a rat falls on my shoulder and startles me, my mouth eventually can't hold on anymore. what else am I missing?

call_your_shot_by_bmovievillain-dc62tq6.jpg

I debated whether I should put this picture here or in the other forms of execution thread.

Not even joking about this, but it's really scary! Leaving my fate in my own hands like this is so very cruel! so much can go wrong here, sneezing, sleepiness, any kind of muscle spasm, a rat falls on my shoulder and startles me, my mouth eventually can't hold on anymore. what else am I missing?

View attachment 572926

There is something special about a situation where the subject has the appearance of some control, but you know it is really a matter of time.

Don't fall into the wrong hands

trogmeat_by_taurus_comix-daropkf.jpgwrong_turn_by_taurus_comix-db845rl.jpg162623846017.jpg

View attachment 572926

Maybe someone passing by who want‘s to „help“ you? :
By pinching your nips with red hot needles or roasting your cunt with a candle until you scream.. (ok,for the last idea he should have a quick hand). He would als be your audience...
I do like this situation, in which a woman has to withstand something (p.ex. cruel tortures) to save herself. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom