Would you try to last as long as possible?

Do you try to last as long as you can?

• Absolutely, as many days as I can make it

Votes: 66 75.0%
  • I would rather it be a quick death...

Votes: 22 25.0%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
The longer one can stay, the better he is trained to get anally penetrated. It is not that trivial to go beyond the sigmoid colon so one knows you tried it before. And since you will show an erection (I know you will, I saw your videos) the audience will mock you being a gay slut.
I'd like the stick to go as far as it can in my colon, so going beyond the sigmond colon sounds better than just destroying the first corner of the intestines. Being in front of a crowd beholding my hottest and final torture, mocking me while I'm in shame and despair and showing an erection, all at the same time, is such a turn on...

The longer one can stay, the better he is trained to get anally penetrated. It is not that trivial to go beyond the sigmoid colon so one knows you tried it before. And since you will show an erection (I know you will, I saw your videos) the audience will mock you being a gay slut.
I'd like the stick to go as far as it can in my colon, so going beyond the sigmond colon sounds better than just destroying the first corner of the intestines. Being in front of a crowd beholding my hottest and final torture, mocking me while I'm in shame and despair and showing an erection, all at the same time, is such a turn on...

As in horse race the audience may do some betting how long and deep the crucified will last, or probably the crucified can be prepared before crucifixion

Teddy-Bear-penetration-monster-black-dildo-fully-in-ass copy.jpg

That's a pretty thick toy you're using there, I bet it was a predicament to get all that into you :O
It is not me, it is an internet pic. Me I am working with those little toys so far.

sizes.jpg in--->> 19cm.jpg nope --->> thatisme.jpg

Interestingly, I show no errection during the penetration. So me would be mocked by the audience of the audience for my little dick and the physiological impossibility to get
a boner, not for being gay. So I would shout back: "I am 59 you bastards, come up here and do better!"

It is not me, it is an internet pic. Me I am working with those little toys so far.

View attachment 1323740 in--->> View attachment 1323741 nope --->> View attachment 1323739

Interestingly, I show no errection during the penetration. So me would be mocked by the audience of the audience for my little dick and the physiological impossibility to get
a boner, not for being gay. So I would shout back: "I am 59 you bastards, come up here and do better!"
I'd love to be obliged to sit on any of those dildos. Maybe if someone makes you a bit of cock manipulation you will exhibit a boner. Great answer by the way, I found it a bit hilarious

I'd love to be obliged to sit on any of those dildos. Maybe if someone makes you a bit of cock manipulation you will exhibit a boner. Great answer by the way, I found it a bit hilarious
The boner despite its use in sexual things is a clear indication of the health of the owner. So no having an erection is my indicator that I had to work on my health, I also check those things by regularly take some nude selfies during my morning sport. Naturally I don't waste the space with that here, but I can follow my physiquw of the last ten years or 20. I sent you on PM my last pic to see. When you get older I would advice you to visit the doctor as soon as you stop getting a "morning wood", that is a good indicator of underlying health problems.

As a former competitive athlete, my body should also interpret this, my last fight, as a challenge and keep me alive as long as possible....

It will be night and my body will tell me: You will hold out until the morning - and in the morning, the evening will be the goal... and so on...
The night on the cross is a dilemma! It passes sleepless, and seems endless. But to what are you longing the most? To the end or to see the sun come up for a last time?

Yes, what other kind of company would I have? The frustrated guards who sit around their campfire and do a patrol now and then, and of course the other crucified people whose crosses stand a few metres away....
The other condemned are most likely exhausted too, fighting against fatigue. Little conversation left.
The guards are maybe bored. From time to time, their optio makes an inspection of the crucified.

But maybe, they have orders to keep the crucified alive as long as possible.

Like in this story :
https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/the-philosophers.9940/

As a former competitive athlete, my body should also interpret this, my last fight, as a challenge and keep me alive as long as possible....

It will be night and my body will tell me: You will hold out until the morning - and in the morning, the evening will be the goal... and so on...
You must have a very fit body. If you are anything like your avatar you are perfect to be displayed on the cross . .
yes, to see the sun and feel the heat on my skin again for maybe a last time...

Maybe there's another reason, to be honest: To have more spectators again...
I would love to be one of those spectators watching as the sunlight changes from noon to sundown . .
Initially your sweet breasts glint with beads of sweat in the glaring sun but gradually the light changes to show your body in seductive light and shaddow, picking out your abs and femininity in sharp relief.
Throughout the night your body is bathed in the guard's firelight as we all gaze in admiration (and jealousy of your bravery and honed physique!)

Yes, what other kind of company would I have? The frustrated guards who sit around their campfire and do a patrol now and then, and of course the other crucified people whose crosses stand a few metres away....
You must have a very fit body. If you are anything like your avatar you are perfect to be displayed on the cross . .

I would love to be one of those spectators watching as the sunlight changes from noon to sundown . .
Initially your sweet breasts glint with beads of sweat in the glaring sun but gradually the light changes to show your body in seductive light and shaddow, picking out your abs and femininity in sharp relief.
Throughout the night your body is bathed in the guard's firelight as we all gaze in admiration (and jealousy of your bravery and honed physique!)
By the second day, Anette would be a broken shell of herself. The guards are there because they have been ordered to stay on duty. The main interest in the those crucified passed in the first hours after they were raised on their crosses. A few have loved ones grieving their brutal execution and people passing on the road give them curious looks.

And then there is Stretchedgirl who admires the beautiful torture of Anette's body. She admires every cirve and muscle-twitch. Even though Anette has suffered since yesterday morning the debilitation of the cross, Stretchedgirl hopes Anette's torment on the cross lasts longer... she is so enjoyable to watch!

. . . And then there is Stretchedgirl who admires the beautiful torture of Anette's body. She admires every cirve and muscle-twitch. Even though Anette has suffered since yesterday morning the debilitation of the cross, Stretchedgirl hopes Anette's torment on the cross lasts longer... she is so enjoyable to watch!
It's true! I only wish I could be as brave as Anette_D and suffer with dignity all the terrible pain and humiliation she has suffered
I also wish I could have witnessed all the cruelties inflicted on her by the dungeon hunks in the days leading up to her public execution
to be there and hug and kiss her to encourage her to stay strong under the torrent of abuse raining down on her sweet body especially to her tenderest parts . .

The other condemned are most likely exhausted too, fighting against fatigue. Little conversation left.
The guards are maybe bored. From time to time, their optio makes an inspection of the crucified.

But maybe, they have orders to keep the crucified alive as long as possible.

Like in this story :
https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/the-philosophers.9940/
The guards dip the sponge into a bucket of red wine, and hold it to my mouth.... greedily I suck, I drink, blood-red traces flow down my body, as if there weren't already enough red streaks from the wounds and the lashes....

The crucified man on my right, who was already hanging when I was crucified, had his legs broken by nightfall - he should be dead...

The crucified girl on my right whimpered and moaned - just like me.... Who will endure the ordeal longer?

It's true! I only wish I could be as brave as Anette_D and suffer with dignity all the terrible pain and humiliation she has suffered
I also wish I could have witnessed all the cruelties inflicted on her by the dungeon hunks in the days leading up to her public execution
to be there and hug and kiss her to encourage her to stay strong under the torrent of abuse raining down on her sweet body especially to her tenderest parts . .
Anette was not tortured prior to her crucifixion. She was merely a very pretty 'enemy of the state' She would serve as perfect example to other women not to make the same mistake.
c 0097 A.jpg
She does make a fine specimen nailed to the cross. Soldiers stand guard not because she can escape the cross but to insure no one feels sorry for her and speeds her demise.
c 0099 A.jpg
By the evening a centurion approaches you and asks "Do you find her suffering interesting?"
c 0066 C.jpg
You stammer "It is brutal but I am sure she deserves every minute of it!"
"Probably not, but she does looks good up there" the centurion says. "But you will find out... You have caught the governor's attention and would like to see how you take being crucified..."

The guards dip the sponge into a bucket of red wine, and hold it to my mouth.... greedily I suck, I drink, blood-red traces flow down my body, as if there weren't already enough red streaks from the wounds and the lashes....

The crucified man on my right, who was already hanging when I was crucified, had his legs broken by nightfall - he should be dead...

The crucified girl on my right whimpered and moaned - just like me.... Who will endure the ordeal longer?
Drips of wine flow down, over my belly, my legs. Finally they dry up, mixed with the dried blood, sweat, the dust. A sticky, itching cover all over the body!
Perhaps someone should throw a bucket of water over us!

Back
Top Bottom