Wtf?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Yes indeed....thanks IM. I see the Slaves In Love bit is now working. Thanks for that Eul but it all still looks the same friendly site to me. I don't see any intrusive ads anywhere (using Firefox). The message box and everthing else still looks the same!.....perhaps I adjust quickly to anything new??....or perhaps I'm too dimwitted to notice anything different:(

Yes, we haven't forgotten the smileys, Admi and I keep nagging poor IM about them,
but the priority has been to fix a lot of faults that have come to light since the crash.
While these mostly weren't obvious to ordinary users, they were an actual or potential source of trouble,
and I think IM expected that installing the new script would help achieve that -
as far as I can tell, it has solved at least the more obvious ones.
New smileys will come soon, we have IM's promise! :D

Was getting a lot of script errors before and they do seem to be gone now!

Plus the crazy lags and screen jumps seem to be history, also!

Am I the only one who never bothers to log out?:D PS It all still looks the same to me.
It logs me out every time I close the browser and/or power off/reboot the computer.

Would have been nice to have an announcement beforehand that changes were to be made though - that way I wouldn't have had to check all my settings in the belief that I had screwed something up.

I still think the old look was better though, especially with regard to the display of the current text colour.

I don't have any toolbars on my reply box. Maybe it's because I'm still using Vista?
But, I guess we should be grateful just to have the site at all.

Is a 'Vista' an Oldsmobile Vista cruiser...

...should tree just drink more...

...it the earth flat...

I demand answers!!!!

T

It logs me out every time I close the browser and/or power off/reboot the computer.
to stay logged in like Melissa,
you have to check 'stay logged in' beside the login button -
otherwise as you say you'll be logged out whenever you close the window,
or even if you just leave the site unattended
with no action for more than 30 minutes or so.​

Always a treat when we stay on topic:D

...my fault, I know...

T
:rolleyes::):cool::p
It is a part of a long and never ending process .

Meatloaf or SPAM it's just another piece of meat.

And so it goes.

Ahem ahem ... a chew or a cough.

Hey! lost in a Lodi again !!!!

:)

Back
Top Bottom