Wtf?

Go to CruxDreams.com

Darkprincess69

High Priestess of Slaanesh
What the hell has happened to the site? Everything looks different, and now nothing is where it used to be, especially in the write message box :(

Also the log out button has disappeared from the top right. What's going on?

Also, some lengthy PM replies that I posted this morning (When everything was still OK) now seem to have disappeared. Are they lost or has something else happened?

Don't really want to have to type them all up again :(

Also, the site response time seems a lot slower now. There is significant lag moving between pages in long threads :(

Well, I wouldn't say everything has changed. There have been some changes though. The only thing bothering me is that the emoticons are gone, except for the ones you can produce by typing, like this :(

I do like that the forward & backward arrows & the enlarge box for pictures have returned.

And about the logout button...Don't you know? Once you're in, my dear, we'll never let you leave. Alive, that is. Bwah-ha-ha-ha!

OK, Seriously, if you hover your curser over your name in the upper right, a drop box will appear. The "log out" command is at the bottom.

The only thing bothering me is that the emoticons are gone, except for the ones you can produce by typing, like this :(

OK I've just found the emoticons - click the smilies icon and a box opens at the bottom from which you can choose one.

Just found the log out option now.

What gets me is that these changes have not been announced anywhere that I can see, so it had me going through my settings to make sure I hadn't screwed anything up this side.

If they're going to change the site then at least post an announcement about it please...

I thought I was just drinking... I can't find the log out button but usually I am more worried about being thrown off. The emotions thingies are still there :):(:mad::p:D:rolleyes: see???

The world is in deeeeeeeeppppppppp shit when tree is offering tech advise.... Grab your children and valuables and run...

And really I am still getting more than what I am paying for the site.... really

t

Well, I wouldn't say everything has changed. There have been some changes though. The only thing bothering me is that the emoticons are gone, except for the ones you can produce by typing, like this :(

I do like that the forward & backward arrows & the enlarge box for pictures have returned.

And about the logout button...Don't you know? Once you're in, my dear, we'll never let you leave. Alive, that is. Bwah-ha-ha-ha!

OK, Seriously, if you hover your curser over your name in the upper right, a drop box will appear. The "log out" command is at the bottom.
Be careful with my dears, ;)

At the top where is says Naraku, hover over, and click on the Preferences link. Make sure the "Use the rich text editor to create and edit messages" box is checked. Other than that I have no clue. It could be a browser compatibility issue.

That box is checked. Maybe it is a browser issue.
Oh, well, it's no biggie. At least I changed my time zone from GMT to US Eastern.

OK Look! There was much more lost than just history.

The Promo's haven't been there and small things have been missing!

This a chance to upgrade and protect and hopefully have a proper backup.

It will take a little time and maybe a bit of trouble but I think it's a good thing to revamp the all system and find a new!

I need to say this...

I really enjoy this site. We don't pay a penny for this playground so if you have a problem, make a suggestion then figure it out. I do not mean this as slap down to anyone but if you have the skills and resources to do better do so.

I will remain grateful to play in the litter box...

sarah.jpg

Tree

I thought something was different when I saw the woman "who is waiting for her master" in the right hand column just underneath where they post birthdays. She is distracting me with her nipple clamps and clit chain. She's pretty very hot looking.

Last edited:
This is the reply box - all the options are on the (now rather ugly) toolbar.

Somebody probably thought it would be cool to make everything look flat and lifeless like in the catastrophic train wreck that is Windows 8. They were of course totally wrong and the result is dull and uninspiring (just like Windows 8 itself)

At the very least some of the icons could have a splash of colour...

The worst thing is that when you select a colour for your text, the Text Colour icon stays the same colour! WTF??? In every other application or website that I've seen, the underline on the text colour icon changes to reflect the chosen colour.

For that omission alone, this new look gets a resounding thumbs-down :(

Anyway, for those who can't find their way around the toolbar yet, here's a quick guide;

New Ugly Toolbar.jpg
I still can't get my head around why nobody announced these changes...

Judging by the comments I've had in here, in PM and on YM, I'm not the only one to be wrongfooted by this...

Oh yeah - and there are now some big and slightly intrusive ads on screen which need to be added to my blocklist :(

Not cool :(

Thanks for the tips,Darkprincess69,much appreciated.I do not like the new layout either,or the ads.
You have a great avatar,I love it,great curves .

Am I the only one who never bothers to log out?:D PS It all still looks the same to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's an upgrade of the script system
which our Great Leader (ImageMaker) performed yesterday.
He mentioned it to staff a few days back,
but obviously none of us knew what difference it would make,
I can't see how - short of providing a tutorial or handbook -
he could have prepared us any more.

I like the new appearance,
a few things have changed, but if I -
a total IT incompetent who panics at anything unfamiliar :rolleyes: -
took no more than a few minutes coming to terms with it,
I don't think it's really such a catastrophe! :)

So I say thankyou to IM
for all the work behind the scenes
that makes this great site what it is!

flower2

Back
Top Bottom