Xena And Gaby Crucified In Ides Of March

Go to CruxDreams.com

admihoek

Administrator
Staff member
here the conclusion of the movie

I get 'this video contains content from NBC Universal, who have blocked it on copyright grounds' :(

I get 'this video contains content from NBC Universal, who have blocked it on copyright grounds' :(
in my country and on the hidden youtube-site it is playing normal

That is odd! I can see it and download it from YouTube but if I upload it it says blocked worldwide!!
Here is the YouTube link

Good scene, they are a couple of big crosses with the victims raised high. Not sure Tree would have used so much wood!

Good scene, they are a couple of big crosses with the victims raised high. Not sure Tree would have used so much wood!
Sebastian is an astute observer of THT Inc. But wuth the Big Lift...
crux tall 2.jpgcrux tall 3.jpg
...we can do this now.

Tree

Cross prices and lift fees vary, call for pricing at 1-800-CRUCIFY or visit www.thtinc.com

A few more hours of snow and it'll be up to their ankles! :D

If viewers click on the Ides of March title in the top left corner they will then see links to lots of other Xena clips.

Wasn't there another (better) scene of Xena being crucified by Caesar? Not the one on the beach, . I've tried in vain to find a clip on Youtube. It is from the Episode "When Fates Collide" - anybody has that??

Back
Top Bottom