Your Favorite Artwork

Go to CruxDreams.com
This looks great! I just read this made by SkatingCandy, I wonder if he/she related to SkatingJesus? Their art really look similar :goodjob:
I don’t know. I’ve never seen them here before. They are using the same prop, but there is more to SJ’s art than the props!

Oh no, do you think of what I think? is it that "A" guy that have learned lots from SJ previously?
I don't think it's a secret ... he's the only person who has a big A in his name .... (Alexart-hasturan)

1. very cleverly, hiding behind words.
2.Inconspicuously provokes other artists.
3. proves often skatingjesuse ... isn't it a coincidence that he chose a similar name?
4. it's not the first time you've set up a new account here, just to provoke ....

I may be wrong, and in that case I'm very sorry, but if I'm not mistaken and it's you Alexart, I have a message for you ... (go smoke the Xyulo - wanted by criminal international court in The Hague's tail, and don't bother us, you little kid)

I saw a political proclamation and i want to reply to it in no time. I'm from Mexico.

I don't even understand about what or about who you are talking about. I found this images on tumblr a few weeks ago. And there i found a link to this forum. I have no relation to the author of this pictures.
If you see this images or it signature very offensive to you or another users of this forum you always can delete my posts. If i violated some unseen rules of this community. Very unfriendly community

(This community is not hostile.)
on the contrary, there are a lot of great people!

but unless someone gives us a good reason to be hostile.
You started digging into artists. You started provoking them, and now you wonder why we're hitting you back?

you say that the works are not yours ... ok on this forum, there is such an unwritten rule that you add the name of the artist and a link to it to the picture that is not yours.

you have not given us any reference yet to this (artist) who created it.

please provide that link?

if not, there is nothing to talk about. and you are the one we consider you.

Back
Top Bottom