Votes: 76 57.6%
  • pillar

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • common cross

Votes: 51 38.6%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
That position wasn't even mentioned. I see your point though. :BoredSmiley:
I wonder if one could not, like Pole dancing, do some artistics on the cross. For contorsionist that could be quite interesting and could gave a surprising circus number.

I wonder if one could not, like Pole dancing, do some artistics on the cross. For contorsionist that could be quite interesting and could gave a surprising circus number.
I never used a seat or cornu when I was a teenager and self-crucifying. I found this allowed me to move from side to side and up and down. I could shift my weight and hang on one arm or the other, or push up with my legs. That was the dancing I did. I added a few images of Galia and Mila to demonstrate.

Attachments

• 1670445825954.jpeg
    1670445825954.jpeg
    103.8 KB · Views: 212
  • cruxdreams_-_galia_-_bondage__torture__image_1_-4.jpg
    cruxdreams_-_galia_-_bondage__torture__image_1_-4.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 184
  • cruxdreams_-_galia_-_bondage__torture__image_1_-5.jpg
    cruxdreams_-_galia_-_bondage__torture__image_1_-5.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_6367.jpeg
    IMG_6367.jpeg
    389.1 KB · Views: 187
  • d4be87e851f316f21f4a41b5d8ccd50b.jpg
    d4be87e851f316f21f4a41b5d8ccd50b.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 198
Last edited:
Hand positions #5, 6, &7 are the more painful. Most of the leg positions #1 thru 4, & #6 just have the victim's legs hanging straight down. The #5 leg position allows the victim to "dance". The legs in positions #7 &8 are more painful while adding to the humiliation. I would say hands in #5 or 6, and legs in #8 for the best torment and humiliation.
This is exactly my preferred position.
The arms on top will push my tits out and the open legs will give a nice view of my pussy.
I don't find it humiliating to be like that.
I want them to be able to have a good look, even be able to touch potentially.

I never used a seat or cornu when I was a teenager and self-crucifying. I found this allowed me to move from side to side and up and down. I could shift my weight and hang on one arm or the other, or push up with my legs. That was the dancing I did. I added a few images of Galia and Mila to demonstrate.
Some innocense ahead. In the idea I had, an extended pole dancing, there would be not nude even, so not to speak of any devices either. I guess. using a loincloth even to revealing. I know a female doing pole dancing as a sport, also fully clothed, this seems not that unusal, I imagine that to be very exhausting, so why not use a cross instead of a pole.

When you did your innocent teenage self-crucifixion, die you used to be nude, were there viewers?

Back
Top Bottom