• T-cross

Votes: 78 58.2%
  • pillar

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • common cross

Votes: 51 38.1%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
Once I tried to calculate based on the theory of knots how many fixation positions there are at the crucifixion. Combinatorics provides a fairly large number of possibilities.
Hand positions:
1.Front Fixation. (1-2, 4) Classic crucifixion, large amplitude of movement up and down. The wider the arms are spread, the more rigid the crucifixion and the stronger the sensations.
2.Fixation from bottom to back (3) The crossbar restricts the elbows and does not allow you to climb high up. Such a crucifixion promotes a faster "dance"
3.Reverse grip.This method of crucifixion gives the effect of a rack that turns the shoulders. However, with proper implementation, there should be no dislocation of the joint. Option 5 - hanging by the wrists. Option 6 - hanging by the elbows. Option 7 is characterized by fixing the arms to the post and limits the height of the lift during the "dance"

Foot positions:
1. Options 1-3 are a classic crucifixion, but just standing at the cross is not very interesting.
2. Options 4-5 with crossing or different height of leg fixation do not allow you to straighten your legs, which contributes to the "dance"
3. Options 6-8 give a good overview of the genitals. Fixing the legs to the side of the post and especially from behind contributes to an intense "dance"

I would choose T cross or latin cross to nail the women onto.
Any of the handpositions 1 to 4 are good, forcing them to really hang on the nails through their wrists.
Any of the leg positions any of them will do, provide they have their knees bent
For position 7 and 8 I would use a rounded stipes.
However think nr 4 legposition would be quite difficult to pull off and still get them to dance "freely"

Maybe with a carefull positioned footrest for the "top" leg would create enough wiggle room for the other leg.

Hand 2, feet 3. I'm a purist. But there are countless variations in between the numbers. Like between hands 2 and 4 there are hundreds of angles to explore. And also, for the nailing of the feet, you haven't added footrests as an option, or given us the option to choose how high or low the feet should be nailed. Is this your own work? I love when someone new picks up daz.

I would choose T cross or latin cross to nail the women onto.
Any of the handpositions 1 to 4 are good, forcing them to really hang on the nails through their wrists.
Any of the leg positions any of them will do, provide they have their knees bent
For position 7 and 8 I would use a rounded stipes.
However think nr 4 legposition would be quite difficult to pull off and still get them to dance "freely"

Maybe with a carefull positioned footrest for the "top" leg would create enough wiggle room for the other leg.
Perhaps you could show us all of your favorite variations?

I guess the crucified is not allowed to choose the cross anyway. It might be important to use the T or the normal cross to spread the arms. A pillar is more associated for me with the torture stake of the native americans, what naturally is also important.

...you kinky Switch...
I don't think @JuliaGor is a kinky or nasty girl. Just remember that she wants to stay dressed on the cross. So we will be very nice, no flogging, just a little stabbing with the whip, the ropes softend with some soft tissues wrapped around it, on the sedile some pillows she can sit. But we are then not responsible if thaudience mock her for that, we executors are inocent! Why are also not responsible when someone looses his last oportunity to show his naked body to all.

Back
Top Bottom