Your Wife as the Victim of a Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
Easiest Way To Get My Nipples Hard
Is To Rub Them With An Ice Cube
Photo Studio Trick

So one of the things about my wife - a secret in fact - is that her nipples are permanently hard. They're fucking Dixon-Ticonderoga eraser tips. Always on high beams. I LOVE them but she hates them, because she has to deal with it by what she wears. I tell her to let the outline of her nipples show through her clothes, and she tells me that's not going to happen. When I met her and she was 25, she at least didn't mind this happening at poolside in her bikini. Now at 31, she'll only wear a one-piece and will not allow her nipple outline to show through. I miss that aspect of her known by everyone else.

As i look down at my cross completely naked with the cold breeze making me shiver
my husband produces what i find out later is called a cornu , two shapes that look very
much like a males penis. now then dorothy i don`t want you to die in total agony so
this little darling will make your body tingle and knowing you like i do should make you
orgasm a few times. i look at him with a mixture of hate and disbelief while Brenda smirks
and laughs. i`m getting the real thing Dorothy , what you are getting does`nt throb. i spit
at her but miss and that makes her laugh out loud. two helpers grab me bend me over
and i feel the cornu entering my bum and it`s my husband who is fitting it to my body.
it bends,stretching my bum hole and i feel it entering my vagina , i cry out loud and Brenda
bursts out laughing . Jimmy Jimmy no no it hurts but my body say`s it`s lovely and i find
myself on the brink of orgasm and then to my utter shame i do orgasm and my screams
echo all around Howley Hall . told you she was a hot ar st bitch Jimmy says turning to
Brenda . then how it happens i have no idea, i am partly in blissful heaven when the first nail
enters my wrist i hear a girlie scream then a kind of howl as the second nail is driven into
my other wrist. i feel my feet brought together one on top of the other and huge nail is
driven right through them and this girl is semi conscious and blubbering in pure agony
as her cross is lifted vertical. then i feel it, WOW my bum, my pussy what`s in me,then i realize
it`s the cornu somehow nailed to my cross ,i am being double fucked as well as crucified.
i wriggle , "Oh It`s Lovely" no it`s not i``m crucified , i wriggle again it`s stretching my bum
hole, i move up and down it`s fucking my pussy , Jimmy you beast you beast what have you done
to me and i catch glimpse of his laughing face as i plunge into another wild screaming orgasm.
humiliation after humiliation, his mistress is cuddling my husband ,Oh she loves it Jimmy you did
say she was hot ar`sed but i will be hotter than her when i climb into your bed. i scream back
BASTARDS at them but that only makes them laugh more, then the cornu in my pussy starts to
work again as i fall into that deep well of erotic bliss,i am a whore a tart, a scrubber every thing
they say about nympho woman is me as i writhe on my cross totally naked feeling agonizing
pain mixed with amazing pleasure as i ride my cornu. how long it took me to die i have no idea
but i did die alone and in the dark my last thoughts being, my husband is probably fucking his
new woman as i am dying.

I KNOW, I`m A Dirty Bitch
Love Dottie
I'm awfully sorry, that I am not your husband. I have so many cuckold phantasies, and I am looking for a woman making sex with other men, returning to me with a filled slut and beeing hot. I'd enjoy her seeing dying and suffering in agony.

How would you react having to watch your wife/girlfriend taking black cock and loving it.
BLack cocks are the complete and best form of cuckolding. I would fuck my wife after beeing cummed, I want my wife having fun and many orgasms. As Long as she loves me it's good.
Are you a hot wife? then I would marry you. In our phantasies we can make a roleplay and we are married. You like this?
Let's invent a good Story!

Gee Dorothy, this is just a reenactment, right? We are just helping out as extras, right? :confused:

Oh Shit! Dorothy!!!! Why didn't you tell me! :eek::eek::eek::facepalm:

Have you only just found it Barbaria
yes we are being paraded through the
streets then held in a holding cell until
early evening then as you see in the
picture you,i.and a few more girls are
being tied to our stakes now we all wait
until darkness then the whole area is
lit up by flames and we girls go to our
screaming deaths .it`s no big deal Barbaria
it`s only cremation , only difference is
you are alive.

Dorothy, re:
Only when i am in sacrificial altar mood, ripped open from pussy to boobs to appease the jungle god.

Extremely erotic and a fantastic thought. Though if you wouldn't mind, I would prefer to make it last a bit to milk from the situation a greater pleasure from your capture and preparation for your being sacrificed. I'd have you totally naked and stood up and held by two men, one on either side of you holding your arms as a third uses a sharp ceremonial knife to slit you from your breasts to the top of your slit. Let you take it what's happening to you and allow the natives to enjoy the early stages of your slow ceremonial sacrifice. Creating a line of blood for the next stage, where the dagger is plunged into your torso between your breasts, and then the full use of the knife to separate your body down the middle and afterward your two halves are pulled apart so that your inners can spill forward as each of the men take hold of one of your breasts to pull you open. Finally, the inside of your pussy would be shown off to the tribe, so that everything from your labia to your clit would be displayed.

Your death would come about by a final plunge of the knife into your vagina, and then the knife would be used for an upward cut, and you would bleed out for the god.

This woman Looks like my girlfriend. She's so sexy. And I really want to see her nailed and die on the cross!

Attachments

• LunaMonroe_EarlyMorning_073.jpg
    LunaMonroe_EarlyMorning_073.jpg
    275.4 KB · Views: 567
  • LunaMonroe_EarlyMorning_067.jpg
    LunaMonroe_EarlyMorning_067.jpg
    413.5 KB · Views: 451
  • LunaMonroe_EarlyMorning_065.jpg
    LunaMonroe_EarlyMorning_065.jpg
    264.2 KB · Views: 439
  • LunaMonroe_EarlyMorning_051.jpg
    LunaMonroe_EarlyMorning_051.jpg