Your Wife as the Victim of a Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
I am wondering whether there are other men out there who place as the victim of a crucifixion their wife or girlfriend.

It's a very hot and erotic scenario in my fantasies, imagining her being abducted by three or four men, and brought to a medieval type center of torture, where her clothes are slowly cut off until she's totally nude, and then her wrists nailed to a cross and the cross lifted. Every guy who knew her socially or in some work capacity would look up at her and enjoy the satisfaction of the haughty bitch being tortured and left for her slow death. They would get to smirk as they took in the view of her intimate tattoo that only I got to see during oral sex. Her reaction of tossing her head back and forth in pain and humiliation would be HOT.

Does anyone have similar thoughts?
I wanna crucify my girlfriend,she is so sexy whore.

What would you do to this dirty slut ??

On a scale of her physical and psychological destruction by me, in a bdsm, crucifixion setting, how severe do you want her to be dealt, on a 1 - 5 scale, where 1 is mild to medium torture, pain and embarrassment; where 5 is total humiliation, severe torture, and the complete destruction of her body.

On a scale of her physical and psychological destruction by me, in a bdsm, crucifixion setting, how severe do you want her to be dealt, on a 1 - 5 scale, where 1 is mild to medium torture, pain and embarrassment; where 5 is total humiliation, severe torture, and the complete destruction of her body.
I wanna fucked anal than nailed her sexy feet and wrist to wooden cross and watched her suffer.

She's worked so hard on that body that only full crucifixion with nails will do her justice.

We will enjoy the fruits of her hard work in the visual delight and the length of time she suffers.

She will be cursing those hours in the gym and all that running that now only prolong her agony.

Those that have had to ogle her Lycra clad body will get justice from her display

I wanna fucked anal than nailed her sexy feet and wrist to wooden cross and watched her suffer.

If I were the man to do this, the only thing I would change is that I would rape her vagina, and right in front of you so you can (secretly?*) enjoy it. Then I would nail her precious wrists and feet to the cross and display her naked and crucified body before all of the community; all of the men already having spent years imagining what she looked like in the nude, so there is THAT bonus for them.

*So: Does your wife know of your fetish? Would you have to pretend you objected to her rape and crucifixion, or would you be allowed to watch it and enjoy it happening to her?

She's worked so hard on that body that only full crucifixion with nails will do her justice. We will enjoy the fruits of her hard work in the visual delight and the length of time she suffers. She will be cursing those hours in the gym and all that running that now only prolong her agony. Those that have had to ogle her Lycra clad body will get justice from her display

Whether you are for or against a woman being raped and cruxed, I definitely believe that all women who hit the gym every other day, "deserve" to be shown off to the men who know them. So if you're one of these gym-bitches, you deserve to have your Lycra pulled off at knifepoint and your haughty naked body displayed for every guy who knows you, while you stand there dealing with a sense of total humiliation you never imagined.

Whether you are for or against a woman being raped and cruxed, I definitely believe that all women who hit the gym every other day, "deserve" to be shown off to the men who know them. So if you're one of these gym-bitches, you deserve to have your Lycra pulled off at knifepoint and your haughty naked body displayed for every guy who knows you, while you stand there dealing with a sense of total humiliation you never imagined.
The rule of law must be upheld.
What you're describing is a crime for which the woman can demand terrible revenge.
You need to bring a charge of witchcraft adultery or sedition....
Then anything goes

Obviously, if she's been teasing the local vagrants and old men, inciting lustful thoughts in the otherwise pious citizens, then you have her bang to rights on a witchery charge.

I'm sure the 'victims' will testify for a front row seat.

Their vengeful wives so keen to inflict tortures on the crucified witch.

What you're describing is a crime for which the woman can demand terrible revenge.
Then anything goes

Anything to satisfy Prosser and Keeton on Torts. Or the Old Testament.

Anything to satisfy Prosser and Keeton on Torts. Or the Old Testament.

Unless she's a slave then she might possibly get a full trial by jury.

A jury of the most vengeful, jealous bitter women ( ideally with suppressed sadistic lesbian tendencies)

But still. It's a 'fair' trial.

Then anything goes
I'm awfully sorry, that I am not your husband. I have so many cuckold phantasies, and I am looking for a woman making sex with other men, returning to me with a filled slut and beeing hot. I'd enjoy her seeing dying and suffering in agony.

Ok Love if i were your woman and i slept with other men
while you watched, how would it effect you if one of
them made me pregnant,It Could Happen.

Ok Love if i were your woman and i slept with other men
while you watched, how would it effect you if one of
them made me pregnant,It Could Happen.

There is an entire fetish about a bull seeding a cuck's wife. There's also a rape fetish along these lines where the bride is raped on her wedding night as the groom is forced to watch, and the rapist brags that he will fuck her silly and seed her that night.

I Have been a very naughty wife and my husband has tied me spreadeagled
on our king sized bed. My legs are stretched to the limit,wide wide open,he
put a pillow under my bum and that exposes my femininity even more. Now
he has gone to Manchester to watch the football, his parents have taken the
children to Meadowhall Christmas Shopping and hubby has left the front door
unlocked and unknown to me stuck a message on it, She`s Free Take Her Any
Way You Want Her. this is a bit like roulette if a horny man see`s it, or a man who
knows me {Boy Would I Like To Fuck Her} you know what men are like, Or a man
i don`t even know see`s it i could be well fucked by the time hubby get`s back home.
and the last thing he did before leaving me helpless and goosing me was to flush
my morning after pills down the toilet .Then I Hear Footsteps On The Stairs

I Have been a very naughty wife and my husband has tied me spreadeagled on our king sized bed. Then I Hear Footsteps On The Stairs.

The problem here is that your husband has gone out for a sports event, meaning he will be gone for a few hours and not return to catch your being abused by whomever may come along. If I were in his shoes, I would have only told given notice that I went to the sports event, but in fact I would have stayed behind and hid myself in the next room, and found a way to make a space between the rooms to watch your rape, if that's what it was. I would want to see you be taken from A to Z.

I think this is a win-win-win. You would get sex, I would get to spank it to watching another man fuck your brains out, and he would get to enjoy a rape fantasy.

Back
Top Bottom