3d-Art nightmares

Go to CruxDreams.com
Here is a fantasy themed story. The first day in the fate of two captured female fighters by orcs

Notice that by rubbing her vaginal area and putting his massive Penis over her mouth he is sending a very Important Message to her brain that - If you manage to take my full member inside your throat and mouth then maybe you do not suffer like your partner thereogre_kill_24.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
..and the next ones...

She is just Vomitting over his Errect hard Dick
Bad girl

There are 3 kinds of motivations and encouragement provided to this girl to perform better -
Her partner getting her intimate regions and thighs burned off slowly by heated metal rods

The monster playing with her vagina

The Bones of previous victims inserted deep into her vaginal and anal love tunnels
Great idea @gerd1000 ! ! !

Her holes seem to be leaking some Fluids could be pre orgasmic juice or post climax juice or maybe piss mixed with Blood

She should be highly carefull not to waste a drop of Precious semen from her mouth , this being a desert and all , food and water is very rareogre_kill_32.jpgogre_kill_35.jpgogre_kill_36.jpgogre_kill_42.jpgogre_kill_43.jpgogre_kill_24.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's play a game. I would like to know if you guys/gals were the orcs what type of torture and finial dispatch would to conduct. I will share mine later.

Let's play a game. I would like to know if you guys/gals were the orcs what type of torture and finial dispatch would to conduct. I will share mine later.

Well mine would be after fully using/abusing/torturing the bodies of the gals i would leave them tied up in open or maybe underground cells to generate torment from isolation, solitude, thirst , hunger , heat and various insects/bugs/rodents/animals/birds , and then come once every 1-2 days to give them minimum amount of water/food just to stay alive on an Edge , that way the dolls beg through a very painfull very slow and prolonged insane barely alive "life"

You can browse his Fanbox, he didn't set up any private conversation on Crux forum till now
ker lee is right. I decided to post all the stuff here, was not so good for the lingchi story, but i haven't the time to do a private conversation. By the way, i post also at deviantart but i will also post here in regular intervalls.

The orc story is not finished yet, so i'm interested in your suggestions, but most of my ideas are very bloody, so this could be a problem to show here.
Can you show it at fanbox ?........I would love to see a finger in her butt penetrating throyh vagina......possible fisting ?......pussy disection with knife.....trophy for orc......cutting of limbs.....pulling uterus out with hopk.....put one of the orcs hanging hooks in pussy through pelvic bone and pull up with herc creaming.....

Cut off all the girls limbs ad impale her while still alive...take a pole and just hit one in the pussy until bleeding and all black and blue...no one does that......keep smashing her pelvic bones

...after the cruel slow drowning, the sun rises again over the small island the next morning...
And this is the End of this story. I hope you folks have the same fun with these pictures as I had creating the same...

WOW!!!

This is simply one one be BEST EVER series I've seen!

Gerd, your work is absolutely FANTASTIC!!!

I have a LOT more comments, but I haven't yet had time to go through the entire thread.

Not that I like everything in it (don't like piss and shit, for instance), but the VAST MAJORITY of what I've looked at so far, is absolutely WONDERFUL!!!

The second Water_Crux series is a MASTERPIECE!!!

I love your work Gerd. But i must admit i prefere the contraptions and blood to animals and scat.

I just feel the contraptions are so unique and imaginative. Very very sexy. You have very special art and this is my fav thread on the whole site.

Keep up the good work

:eusa_whistle::enamorado::smilie-devil:

My previous comment above is to the relatively ancient second water crux thread with the girl crucified upside-down next to the skeleton.

Absolutely EXQUISITE!!!

I haven't yet had time to go through the entire thread, but I do like the most recent Orc story. Fire and hot things are one of my favorite methods of death.

...and I wholeheartedly agree with all points of StarbuckSlut's comment quoted above.

The orc story is not finished yet, so i'm interested in your suggestions, but most of my ideas are very bloody, so this could be a problem to show here.
Can we have some of your ideas ????....
Maybe vote on them ?....

I also thought put a slit above her pubic mound and have an orc stick his long finger in there coming out her pussy so it looks luke a dick.

Seems a very nice audience has been gathering here. Well, got lured by the awesome quality of wonderful comics presented in this thread :)

I guess it can be kinda extreme to have your lower holes violated by the bones of your perished mates while the largest cock ever fucks your throat till you puke and almost drown in the impossible amount of gore spunk, but I'm pretty sure the other girl would gladly switch and take her place. Having your inner thighs and pussy burned by the glowing iron is just worse. Much worse. No wonder she peed herself like a fountain. Lovely facial expressions and great images, addicted totally!

Back
Top Bottom