3d Bondage Art

Go to CruxDreams.com
#5 is very, very weird, even by the standards of this site!​

I know, it just cracked me up when I saw it. I don't even know what is going to happen to the poor guys.

In this group we have a slave being branded, ant torture, nipple & clit torture, just a whole lot of goodies:cool:
Love the look in her eyes in image #5, She knows this is not good. The women in image #6 is asking, is my butt too big? to which I say absolutely not! Sorry, image #4 is a re-post. I have it on page 1, oops I'm bad.

branded_by_pyrosthenes-d30vlye.jpg volunteer_victim_lisa_trouble_by_pyrosthenes-d4p6zm1.jpg volunteer_victim_lisa_ants_by_pyrosthenes-d4p710e.jpg volunteervictimtarafinachains_by_pyrosthenes-d5t4vf6.jpg bell_heat_by_pyrosthenes-d4x4w03.jpg is_my_butt_getting_big__by_pyrosthenes-d33tp5u.jpg volunteer_victim_lisa_cane_dance_by_pyrosthenes-d4sco6x.jpg volunteer_victim_lisa_kneeling_cross_by_pyrosthenes-d4s6fq2.jpg volunteer_victim_lisa_smoking_by_pyrosthenes-d4po5i4.jpg volunteervictimtarafinapierced_by_pyrosthenes-d5snbew.jpg

Last edited:
I have posted one image from this series a few pages back. Here is the whole series, it is also quite erotic. I like how in image #6 you get a close look at the quick connects used.

thegirlunderthestairs1_by_pyrosthenes-d3e4ops.jpg thegirlunderthestairs2_by_pyrosthenes-d3e5a8l.jpg thegirlunderthestairs3_by_pyrosthenes-d3e5mwc.jpg thegirlunderthestairs4_by_pyrosthenes-d3e63wb.jpg thegirlunderthestairs5_by_pyrosthenes-d3e98tm.jpg the_gleam_of_the_quicklinks_by_pyrosthenes-d3e999w.jpg thegirlunderthestairs6_by_pyrosthenes-d3eegej.jpg thegirlunderthestairs7_by_pyrosthenes-d3ehj3c.jpg thegirlunderthestairs8_by_pyrosthenes-d3er7x1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom