70 AD The Price of Rebellion.

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
T

The Fallen Angel

Hi,
The attached PDF is part 1 of "70 AD..The Price of Rebellion", a Willowfall story. There are some illustrations in it. Hopefully it is going to build into a bigger illustrated PDF and video!!
The video will be narrated with sound effects but of course the amount of narration will be very limited. So, that's why I thought it a good idea to do a PDF as well. There should be an attached pic with story.
Melissa
Happy Easter

Attachments

• part 1cmod.jpg
    part 1cmod.jpg
    316.3 KB · Views: 2,124
  • Rebellion1.pdf
    394.7 KB · Views: 335
Hi,
Attached is 70 AD The Price of Rebellion Part 2
Julie

Attachments

• The Price of Rebellion. Part 2.pdf
    370.1 KB · Views: 316
jonesygirl said:
Hi,
Attached is 70 AD The Price of Rebellion Part 2
Julie

merci beaucoup Julie, melissa, willowfall

someone forgotten ??????????????? :lol: :lol:

Hi,
Does anyone have any pics of young ladies bound by rope or chains in similar fashion to the pics posted here. When 70 AD is finished we want to change/add some pics before we put it all together as one PDF.
Thanks.
Melissa

Attachments

• 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    276.2 KB · Views: 1,613
  • met-art_mar_41_11.jpg
    met-art_mar_41_11.jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 1,608
Normally, I wouldn't bring this up because, the gods know, I'm not the greatest typist in the world myself. But, it's always satisfying to point out the teacher's errors. 8)
From Part 2:
"True and once they we kill them the men will be motivated to take
the town. Secure them to the watch towers.â€

My bound hands burned form loss of circulation

And, a technical error:
Myriam ben Yahel.
"Ben" means "son of". I think the correct form should be Myriam bat Yahel.
Other than that, the story's pretty good. I can't wait for you to get done with the forced sex & on to the crucifying.

melissa said:
Hi,
Does anyone have any pics of young ladies....
Melissa
Wow it's difficult to get past that first pix, she has it all and the pose. I know what I'm going to dream about tonight.
Helmut

Naraku said:
Normally, I wouldn't bring this up because, the gods know, I'm not the greatest typist in the world myself. But, it's always satisfying to point out the teacher's errors. 8) only an long grinnik :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :p
From Part 2:
"True and once they we kill them the men will be motivated to take
the town. Secure them to the watch towers.â€

My bound hands burned form loss of circulation

And, a technical error:
Myriam ben Yahel.
"Ben" means "son of". I think the correct form should be Myriam bat Yahel.
Other than that, the story's pretty good. I can't wait for you to get done with the forced sex & on to the crucifying.
y're not the only one

Hi,
While it's flattering for some folk to think that we wrote 70 AD..The Price of Rebellion, we didn't. We simply don't have that amount of talent. The story is by Willowfall. You can tell it's one of Willowfall's stories because of the way it holds your attention and takes different view points, also it says A story by Willowfall at the top of page one. She sends us draft scripts and it's our responsibility to proof read them. Unfortunately sometimes we are too keen to get on with illustrating them. It is very satisfying though to see that lots of people are downloading the parts. The written word is not yet dead. Part 3 is due out next week. Two sisters are carrying their pattibulums after being whipped and one of them gives her narration. The second half is taken by the narration of one of the tormentors. Hopefully we'll have three new pics to illustrate it.
Kermit and Jeremy returned to our pond this month with 30 of their friends! Looking at the pond you can see they have been up to no good!!
X
Melissa

melissa said:
Hi,
While it's flattering for some folk to think that we wrote 70 AD..The Price of Rebellion, we didn't. We simply don't have that amount of talent. The story is by Willowfall. You can tell it's one of Willowfall's stories because of the way it holds your attention and takes different view points, also it says A story by Willowfall at the top of page one. She sends us draft scripts and it's our responsibility to proof read them. Unfortunately sometimes we are too keen to get on with illustrating them. It is very satisfying though to see that lots of people are downloading the parts. The written word is not yet dead. Part 3 is due out next week. Two sisters are carrying their pattibulums after being whipped and one of them gives her narration. The second half is taken by the narration of one of the tormentors. Hopefully we'll have three new pics to illustrate it.
Kermit and Jeremy returned to our pond this month with 30 of their friends! Looking at the pond you can see they have been up to no good!!
X
Melissa
but teachers................. and you read the story and didn't see the slips???????????????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Damn, Meliisaa, not only do I have to crucify you, but Julia and Willowfall must suffer for your belated confession. I may have to hire mercenaries to nail all of you to the the wood. I'm getting too old for this work...

THT

(but I'll enjoy the view)

Hey, I'll hire any proof readers who can work for the wage I can afford, which is nothing.

Sorry guys but I do suffer from dyslexia and was always a rotten speller in school. Blame it on me being a tomboy.

But that's the nice thing about electronic media we can always go back and change it with a minimum of hassles. Not like on typewriters like my older brothers did it in there day.

kisses

willowfall

willowfall said:
Hey, I'll hire any proof readers who can work for the wage I can afford, which is nothing.

Sorry guys but I do suffer from dyslexia and was always a rotten speller in school. Blame it on me being a tomboy.

But that's the nice thing about electronic media we can always go back and change it with a minimum of hassles. Not like on typewriters like my older brothers did it in there day.

kisses

willowfall
but i thought that mel and juul were the proof readers and i'm an stupid dutch tax expert and read only (dutch) Lawtext and every now and then other lanquages.
that's why i thrust the teacherbabes. 8)

hans

Hi,
The attached pic should really have been in part 2 but it will be included in the final complete version. In part 3 Willowfall really warms up and the story gets hotter. There's also a new girl crucified. Three new pics altogether and an excellent read. We are inviting a few friends to The Coffee Shop. They know how to deal with THT, Naraku and Hans!!
Julie

Attachments

• prequel1mod.jpg
    prequel1mod.jpg
    396 KB · Views: 1,372
  • Rebellion Part 3 version2.pdf
    347.3 KB · Views: 208
admihoek said:
but i thought that mel and juul were the proof readers and i'm an stupid dutch tax expert and read only (dutch) Lawtext and every now and then other lanquages.

hans

isn't Dutch tax law just:

How much did you make?

Mail it in!

How hard can that be?

Kisses

willowfall

willowfall said:
admihoek said:

hans

isn't Dutch tax law just:

How much did you make?

Mail it in!

How hard can that be?

Kisses

willowfall

hard and hard as an stone :lol: :twisted: :mrgreen:

Hi,
Hans, Naraku and THT are cordially invited for a drink at The Coffee Shop where they will be entertained by a surprise guest.
Julie

jonesygirl said:
Hi,
Hans, Naraku and THT are cordially invited for a drink at The Coffee Shop where they will be entertained by a surprise guest.
Julie
very cordially :lol: :lol:

i was 19 in that year

but it was not so loud as the this years one :lol: :lol:

Attachments

• Jess Franco - Venus In Furs - 1969.avi_000067400.jpg
    Jess Franco - Venus In Furs - 1969.avi_000067400.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 716
jonesygirl said:
Hi,
Julie
"Cordially invited"? That doesn't sound so good. :shock:
Mel & Julie: Not offense was intended & I know Willowfall wrote the story. But, you two are "professional educators" (that's what they prefer to be called on this side of the Pond), so it was more fun razzing you.
Willowfall: Typewriters...that takes me back. In the good old days, you corrected your mistakes with white-out & correcting ribbons & sometimes had to retype the whole thing. On the other hand, you had to actually proof things & not rely on spell check, which doesn't catch grammatical errors. Does anyone still use a typewriter? I don't even remember where mine is.
THT: Um...maybe you should back away slowly, before you get hurt.

Anyway, it's a great story & the pictures are great too. Part 3 is clearly classic Willowfall.

Totally unrelated bit of trivia brought to mind by Willow's typewriter comment: There are some social service agency in Pennsylvania that still send out forms with carbon paper. Remember that? I see them occasionally at work. Probably the only place in America they still use it.

Naraku said:
jonesygirl said:
Hi,
Julie
"Cordially invited"? That doesn't sound so good. :shock:
Mel & Julie: Not offense was intended & I know Willowfall wrote the story. But, you two are "professional educators" (that's what they prefer to be called on this side of the Pond), so it was more fun razzing you.
Willowfall: Typewriters...that takes me back. In the good old days, you corrected your mistakes with white-out & correcting ribbons & sometimes had to retype the whole thing. On the other hand, you had to actually proof things & not rely on spell check, which doesn't catch grammatical errors. Does anyone still use a typewriter? I don't even remember where mine is.
THT: Um...maybe you should back away slowly, before you get hurt.

Anyway, it's a great story & the pictures are great too. Part 3 is clearly classic Willowfall.

Totally unrelated bit of trivia brought to mind by Willow's typewriter comment: There are some social service agency in Pennsylvania that still send out forms with carbon paper. Remember that? I see them occasionally at work. Probably the only place in America they still use it.

Sorry Love:

I only know about these things because I have 5 older brothers (the oldest of which is 22 years older than I am) so mom has a typewriter in the basement, and I have heard my brothers talk about carbon copy paper, and super 8 film and one of my brothers actually still has punch cards from the computer in his HS.

I also know about the dinosaurs, doesn't mean I've actually used one or seen one.

And even with a typewriter I still can't spell worth a damn.

But I suck real good so I guess I have a few life skills.

kisses

willowfall

Back
Top Bottom