A Bull For Dorothy

Go to CruxDreams.com
New Girl for Naught.

Dorothy was really glad to have gotten the job. That was probably her undoing, in these times everyone she knew was working two, sometimes more, jobs to make ends meet. She had played up her sexiness in the interview, short skirt and a flimsy looking blouse just asking to be ripped off helped. She was not surprised when she was invited out for a drink with the ‘gang’ though she was at first cautious.

By the time she had spent a few hours in their company and had imbibed more than a few drinks she was a lot less cautious. It seemed a natural enough thing when one of the guys as if unprompted said, “Hey we never properly showed you how the farm works, want a quick look around before we drop you home?”

“That would be nice,” Agreed Dorothy finishing off a cocktail that started with Baileys and ended who knew where?

A little while later Dorothy was looking around a big barn that seemed mostly empty space save for an enormous bull penned at one end and a bigger pen at the other. In that pen was some odd looking machinery. “Hey what does that do?” Asked Dorothy pointing with a wobbly finger. She was indicating what looked like three rings on a stand in front of a pair of control levers and a flat screen monitor.

“Oh that,” Said her guide, who called Roger or maybe Ryan or was it Rick, she had been paying attention really she was just really muzzy, “We use that to control the livestock for special shows.”

“Really?” It was important to show an interest in one’s work, “How?”

“Oh let me show you,” Said Roger/Ryan, it was definitely not Rick she was sure of that. He went up to the device and hoisted up the top half of the metal rings, “So then you put you head here and your hands like so and you can see the monitor and reach the control sticks, here you have a go,” Ryan/Roger backed out and waved Dorothy into his place.

“Like this?” She asked as she assumed the position.

“Yeah exactly like that,” The ring tops slammed down in place but Dorothy although she jumped as much as the awkward posture allowed was not yet overly worried, “Right if we flick the screen on, you’ll find you can control the camera angles, use the left stick to pitch and pan, the right is zoom, both buttons let you select a new camera.”

“Okay,” Said Dorothy after a while of playing with images of herself, “Why do I need to be locked in though?”

“Well when I said livestock, I may have forgotten to mention that human women are livestock in our special shows,” Roger/Ryan shrugged a bit sheepishly.

“What?” Squeaked Dorothy.

“Come on guys, let’s get the frame up, we all now old Oaky can be a bit heavy, Oaky Beef is our prime stud bull, very popular with the ladies oh and the four legged ladies two, you can train camera eight on him now if you’d like?” Explained Ryan/Roger, he might not be a Rick but he was most certainly a prick.

Dorothy still found the time to run the camera though. The bull was observing proceedings with interest as the men assembled a complex cage of metal work over and around Dorothy, bars went across under her belly and both sides of her legs fixing her body securely in place, more bars fixed her from moving from side to side and then a stout frame was set atop her.
Dorothy squeaked as Roger/Ryan reached up under her skirt and pulled her thong down around her thighs, “Hey let’s see her boobs this time,” Said one of the other guys and Roger/Ryan reached over and tugged up her blouse and bra exposing rapidly hardening nipples to the cool air. Dorothy might have been less surprised had she being use the cameras to observe her own preparations.

Instead she had been watching the Bull growing more excited. It skipped away from the gate to its pen and then ran back, stopped and skipped back again. Underneath its great heaving belly, its cock twitched and extended, glistening wet tip gleaming in the harsh lighting. Dorothy watched what was going on between Oaky’s legs and felt things start to happen between her own thighs, oh God did she actually want this?

Then Oaky was released from his pen and led into hers before the men all skipped back. Dorothy watched every second bracing herself ready for the inevitable. Oaky reared up and leaped halfway atop her cage, the moment had come!

Yet Dorothy felt nothing. Relief mingled with a bizarre disappointment the Bull despite his immense member clearly could not reach her through the encaging bars. Oh well.

“Woah!” Dorothy just had time to squeak or was it shriek, Oaky had taken two stumbling steps forwards and suddenly her world exploded. She filled rapidly, stretch and depth impossible to adequately describe. The cage limited the great beast’s access but allowed it more than enough.

Dorothy was vaguely aware she was bellowing at the top of her lungs. Very vaguely, she was actually having trouble remembering that her body consisted of more than her cunt. In those moments her universe shrank and became small. She might even have gone blind but she was seeing so many stars she did not notice. Her body rocked, even with its confinement her body and her entire world rocked in a sudden urgent rhythm that caught her heart and lifted her up into another plane of being.

Where she was, who she was, what she was, these questions all mystified her and eluded her. She was sensation, she was pain, she was ecstasy. Her universe was a delightful tumult, rolling, tumbling drop of a high precipice. Soaring, rising, shooting ever upwards into a sky that burst with gleaming sounds and singing colours.

Her loins throbbed, she was her loins, she filled, she was the oceans she could drink deep, she expanded, she was the sky she could take all in, she was the sun radiant with delight, she was….empty.

The moment ended. The great bull Oaky was withdrawing, Dorothy found herself drawn back into the world that existed out of her even though she did not want to, “No, more, more, more, no don’t stop,” She protested. Her body ached, she had bruised and battered herself on her cage in what had been only a few seconds of extreme existence, there was no other word, that had been life, now it was being robbed from her leaving her with just its petty aftermath.
“No,” She sobbed.

The men started to release her, “Time to go home now love, hope you enjoyed being a delightful guest star in our show,” Said R thingy, prick features, “You’ll have to come in tomorrow though if you want more and oh, if you want to get paid, some of our girls don’t you know.”

Dorothy would have hit the bastard if she had been less drunk and was entirely settled in her mind whether she would be back or not?

“Disgraceful,” Said the Voice bringing Dorothy back with a start, she lay on a psychiatrist’s couch, fully clothed but with her hand firmly wedged down the front of her jeans.

“Clearly she was a willing participant in the incident whatever her defence counsel argues,” Said one of two women in red robes.

“Yes clearly,” Agreed one of three men likewise adorned.

“Well we can make an example of her I suppose,” Said another man.

“Yes,” Agreed the first woman.

“An example must be made,” Said the other.

“Erm what just happened?” Asked Dorothy a mite confused and embarrassed to be pulling out a sticky hand she looked around for some tissues.

“You were under regression hypnosis, I am afraid it did not go well,” Said a woman sat in the only chair in the room.

“Oh but it was lovely,” Dorothy tried to reassure her.

“Yes as I said it did not go well, these are Judges from the Morality Court, you are on trial for your life,” The hypnotist told Dorothy.

“Oh, that’s bad isn’t it?” Said Dorothy not being entirely sure on the matter in her own mind.

“The Court of Morality is in session all rise for their Revered Justices, Judge Dame Melanie presiding,” Bellowed the Usher.

Dorothy rose with the rest and exchanged a rueful glance with her defence lawyer. She was confident that Dorothy, clearly being the victim in all of this, would get off with little more than a caution. Dorothy accepted that, it seemed nothing much interesting happened to her nowadays.

“Randolph Rogers,” Spoke the Judge, so that was his name, well she had been kind of right with Roger, “By rights this Court should find you guilty of common assault, sexual assault and false imprisonment of a young woman, however it seems that in the eyes of the law these are matters for a criminal court and this being a morality case criminal courts have no
jurisdiction, so on the merest technicality I and my colleagues are forced to release you free of all sanction.”

“I thank their Revered Honours,” Said Rogers gravely.

“Be warned Mr Rogers, the law may not have caught up with you this time but we are watching you now, slip up once and I shall personally see to it that you burn,” The Judges eyed the man they had been forced to acquit with nothing short of contempt, still Dorothy saw this incident struck her Counsel as a hopeful sign. The Court simply did not have a lot to go on.

“Gentlemen,” Said the Judge having summoned the rest of the gang by name, “In your distribution of such filth albeit as you claim unwittingly…” Apparently one of them had hit the send all button on their e-mail, the mailing list included all the farm’s dairy customers including several churches, “Still while we are not Victorian prudes there are lines we in Cruxia just do not cross and you have crossed them,” Judge Dame Mel ignored the sniggers at the accidental punning, “For the publication and broadcast of bestiality I hereby fine each of you the sum of two hundred Euros let that be a lesson well learned.”

Well the Court was hardly handing out any punishment at all it seemed, “Miss Brown, humans are evolving from apes and not to apes or any of the lower animals, congress across species defies an essential law of nature, you and the bull known as Oaky Beef Hereford Hefferstein XIV have engaged in unlawful acts that breach not just morale laws but the very laws of nature, this Court finds it has no choice but to exercise the maximum penalty, you shall be taken from this place, stripped and made to wear a silly hat, then marched to meet your execution by burning alive and sober at the stake until you are ash, once you have been sufficiently reduced to glowing embers your lover will be shown your demise and then shot in the head, just because he is an animal does not mean he is above the law, now take her down!”

“What, what this is crazy, I protest, what about right of appeal, dammit you gave the others a slap on the wrist and you are burning the victim?” Screamed Dorothy’s defence lawyer, Dorothy herself felt a certain sense of relief. The end would be painful but it beat this long and boring existence.

Typically as with any justice system the whole thing was very much hurry up and wait. They needed to wait for a day that the weather would be just so at evening time in order to give the best visual effects and most definitely not wet beforehand as that would make things too smoky and let the condemned off easy and spoil the show…also it might see the Morality Court up in front of Health and Safety which would be plain embarrassing.

Still a day came when the wind was from the west blowing steadily across the headland where Dorothy was to be burned allowing a good view to vast crowds that had gathered from across the country.

Dorothy was formally stripped naked and the silly hat placed upon her head, though no one was quite sure what that was for, even her guards, “I think it is meant to make her not look sexy,” Said one not looking at all convinced by her own argument.

“Look at her, if she were any sexier I would be bent over double, I can barely walk as it is,” Said a male guard pointing at the prominent bulge in his trousers.

“Well best get on with it anyway; we have a schedule to meet.” Said the chief Guard and tugged on the lead attached to Dorothy’s cuffs pulling first her arms out in front of her and then forcing her to trot along behind. As soon as she stepped out among the crowds she was aware of hot eyes upon her. If eyes could feed she would have been rattling bones quicker than a piranha could say…”Yummy bananas,” which apparently they were more interested in than firm fleshed girls, they had been little to do but watch Animal Channel in prison.

Already though Dorothy felt hot and heavy, her walk straightened and her nipples rose to proudly display themselves to the crowd. Well soon enough she would be even hotter, if somewhat lighter, well a girl did like to lose a few pounds now and then, she grinned to herself. Signs were held up many of them with her name variously misspelled and various pictures with hearts added gleaned from the internet. Quite a few reminded everyone of her moment of glory with Oaky the Bull.

Dorothy would have waved but she was a bit tied up at the moment so she just smiled brightly at the crowd and enjoyed the attention. There was no point feeling bad about it, not like she had anything else planned.

She was led up the steps onto a stage set above the pyre wood and around the stake. Great manacles of iron would confine her against that pillar. Her arms were released only to be pulled up above her head, sending her breasts jutting forwards as they were locked into place inside their last adornment. Another chain was secured around her waist to prevent her moving from the carefully engineered hotspot. Finally her feet were bound, for some reason more loosely than the rest.

Someone brought up a bucket of something sticky and odd but not unpleasant smelling, Dorothy was slavered all over with the stuff and then the attendant scampered off.
There was a pause as the Herald of the Court approached.

The guards retreated.

“By Order of the Court of Morality of South West Cruxia the condemned Dorothy Brown is hereby set to her final sentence, to burn in all her harlotry before the eyes of the community as a lesson in what afflictions shall befall the indecent,” Announced the Herald, “Now light the fire.”

A torch was thrust in among the kindling at the base of the pyre. Then…well not a lot…the fire slowly took hold but it was taking its own sweet time about it. Of course Dorothy understood that for best visual effect the flames must not reach her before the sun finished setting but still she was surprised to find herself feeling impatient at her own execution. The wind blew all the smoke away long before it could reach her and helped fan the fires hot thus ensuring less ash and smoke. Somewhere beneath her the blaze had already been stoked to a white heat.

Things began to get warm. Underneath the goo Dorothy’s skin glistened. The slimy stuff was quite permeable to sweat and soon she was drenched. As the sun dipped and the light from beneath her took on an ever more brilliant aspect she began to glow and shine with its reflected beams. Dorothy could just about, over the crackle of the flames not so very far below her, here the sighs of the crowd. She wished she had a big screen to see herself as when the bull took her. As it was she just had to use her imagination, even so in her mind’s eyes she looked like a goddess writhing.

The shifting of light and shadow made her own inability to move much superfluous, light itself rendered her a dancer of death and delight. She was beginning to learn why the feet had been left free to move. The boards beneath her were too hot to stand upon. She grappled her manacles and hauled herself up on her toes until she was exhausted, slid down and then once the pain in her feet was sufficient repeated the dance move again. She was granted the aspect of a sinuous angel of a serpentine race by the glowing ever hungry flames.

They rose now, creeping between the widening gaps in the platform planks. Sharp biting tendrils that bit at her like snakes. She screamed a bit and tried to heave away but it was no use. Dimly she wondered why she did not simply burst into flames and then realised that was what the goo was for.

To preserve her as long as possible.

Only her body though. The flames continued to rise. Now creeping and circling around thighs, then belly and then breasts, reaching up to her lick her armpits in sensuous torture as her mind dissolved into the insane maelstrom of the overwhelming pain. Save it was not pain but simple sensation, taking her above and beyond herself. She had thought the experience with the bull singular now, she eclipsed herself in ecstatic death agony. Mind was dissolved, understanding fled following the smoke.

She screamed. Whether she was actually alive enough to be doing so was debatable at this point. Needless too for the very air was being cooked from her lungs. Her skin was now visible, gleaming among the flames and yet for a few moments still the body did not burn. Slowly though the heat and fury of the rushing storm overcame the protective unguent, skin darkened to black yet still the body retained its once vibrant form, the hair most thickly plastered as yet refused to burn.

The instant though was approaching. The fire would not be denied. Inside flesh and bones carbon and oxygen parted company only to re-join in greater more forceful union. One moment she was a figurine of ebony, the next she exploded into a brief flaring incandescent torch.

Dorothy was one with the flames.

Oh Boy Oh Boy, now that is a masterpiece . every little detail of a female burning at the stake, and i had to come to a crucifixion site for that pleasure.
The Bull was fantastic but the stake burning i just cannot find words to describe. once i have finished orgasmning, which will take some time, i must try to get all this to my word pad, that will go straight to number one. i don`t know what to say ,i don`t know how to Thank You i am just numb. that is one hell of a story, you burnt me beautifully, Thank You My Love, Thank You

Back
Top Bottom