A Christmas Gift from Roxanne

Go to CruxDreams.com

mermaidhunter

Master Crucifixion Technician
I haven’t posted any work in a long while. Truth is I got out of photography and art all together and have been consumed with other projects. But…..the idea of creating really good, believable Crux images always came back and taunted me. About a year ago I found a potential way to achieve this. I dabbled around with the idea but kept tabling it because I didn’t think it would produce the desired result. Recently I resolved the issues to my satisfaction and these images are the result. They are not perfect, but I think the results are among the best of my Crux work to date.

Roxanne is an entertainer at a club that I frequent. She agreed to model with certain restrictions and this work is a result of that.

I am posting a few that are full, or close to full image, while sized down for the screen and downloading. I think the beauty of a woman, pinned to a cross in a natural setting is something to behold. These first images are to celebrate that total beauty.

Merry Christmas

MH and Roxanne

Attachments

• RoxanneCrux_02A.4.jpg
    RoxanneCrux_02A.4.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 620
  • RoxanneCrux_02A.2.jpg
    RoxanneCrux_02A.2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 600
  • Roxanne_Crux_001.1.jpg
    Roxanne_Crux_001.1.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 616
  • RoxanneCrux_02A.8a.jpg
    RoxanneCrux_02A.8a.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 617
  • RoxnneCrux_02A.3.jpg
    RoxnneCrux_02A.3.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 585
I haven’t posted any work in a long while. Truth is I got out of photography and art all together and have been consumed with other projects. But…..the idea of creating really good, believable Crux images always came back and taunted me. About a year ago I found a potential way to achieve this. I dabbled around with the idea but kept tabling it because I didn’t think it would produce the desired result. Recently I resolved the issues to my satisfaction and these images are the result. They are not perfect, but I think the results are among the best of my Crux work to date.

Roxanne is an entertainer at a club that I frequent. She agreed to model with certain restrictions and this work is a result of that.

I am posting a few that are full, or close to full image, while sized down for the screen and downloading. I think the beauty of a woman, pinned to a cross in a natural setting is something to behold. These first images are to celebrate that total beauty.

Merry Christmas

MH and Roxanne
That's given me a merry Christmas! :)

And a very merry Christmas to you both, too! :xmas2:

Merry Christmas

MH and Roxanne

Great to see you back, and thanks for the Chrissie present.

Roxanne
You don't have to wear that loin cloth
Those days are over
Now you have to flaunt your body on the cross

Roxanne
You don't have to wear that dress tonight
Show us your naked body
Writhe and stretch in dappled light

Roxanne
Now you're crucified on the wood
Roxanne

(repeat as required)

Great to see you back, and thanks for the Chrissie present.

Roxanne
You don't have to wear that loin cloth
Those days are over
Now you have to flaunt your body on the cross

Roxanne
You don't have to wear that dress tonight
Show us your naked body
Writhe and stretch in dappled light

Roxanne
Roxanne

(repeat as required)
I did not expect to inspire song, thank you Phlebas! :)

Here is the second set of images, some new ones, all closer and higher resolution.

Thanks for the warm welcome back!

Attachments

• RoxanneCrux_02A.4.jpg
    RoxanneCrux_02A.4.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 402
  • RoxanneCrux_02A.5.jpg
    RoxanneCrux_02A.5.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 384
  • RoxanneCrux_02A.8.jpg
    RoxanneCrux_02A.8.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 343
  • RoxanneCrux_02A.8LGb.jpg
    RoxanneCrux_02A.8LGb.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 331
  • RoxanneCrux_02A.9.jpg
    RoxanneCrux_02A.9.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 322
  • Roxanne_Crux_Valley_001.3LG.jpg
    Roxanne_Crux_Valley_001.3LG.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 314
  • RoxanneCrux_02A.2.jpg
    RoxanneCrux_02A.2.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 455

Merry Christmas

MH and Roxanne
Great images and great work. Roxane must be a magnificent inspiring woman!

I almost forgot to post these, but I did intend to post them last even though there are good arguments to post them first. I just wan't as pleased with the results so I held them back for last.

I will probably post some of the first versions of this series in a day or so.

Also, if anyone is interested in using these in images in their own manips, I am fine with that. I can post the images of Roxanne and the cross on a tranparent background. Let me know if there is any interest in that. I only ask that you would only post the images here (that was the part of the agreement with Roxanne) and if you could let me know when you do so that I can check them out. I have enjoyed seeing some of the lovely manips done with my work in the past.

MH

Attachments

• RoxanneCrux_NAILING_01.0.jpg
    RoxanneCrux_NAILING_01.0.jpg
    1,014.8 KB · Views: 331
  • RoxanneCrux_NAILING_01.3.jpg
    RoxanneCrux_NAILING_01.3.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 341
  • ROxnneCrux_NO Cross_02A.6.5b.jpg
    ROxnneCrux_NO Cross_02A.6.5b.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 414
I almost forgot to post these, but I did intend to post them last even though there are good arguments to post them first. I just wan't as pleased with the results so I held them back for last.

Also, if anyone is interested in using these in images in their own manips, I am fine with that. I can post the images of Roxanne and the cross on a tranparent background. Let me know if there is any interest in that. I only ask that you would only post the images here (that was the part of the agreement with Roxanne) and if you could let me know when you do so that I can check them out. I have enjoyed seeing some of the lovely manips done with my work in the past.

MH
Well, she doesn't look like she's in the joyful spirit of the season at all. :D

Great dramatic scene and very well executed.

MH
This is indeed, a magnificent work.

Lovely series, thank you!

Back
Top Bottom