"A compendium of witches"

Go to CruxDreams.com
Perhaps you were complaining at having to lean over backwards, and have never stopped since? :p
Perhaps it was all the fault of the nice Irish guy guide who hung on to me while I leaned over backwards. I should complain to the Irish Touridm Board?

A witch is waiting for her lord and master Satan to come to her.
View attachment 1116658
I've never once met a witch who believed in Satan - he's a Christian invention, not a pagan one. Modern european witches, if they worship anything other than sex, would most likely give their allegiance to the Earth Goddess :)

"We all come from the Goddess
And to Her we shall return
Like a drop of rain
Flowing to the ocean"

I've never once met a witch who believed in Satan - he's a Christian invention, not a pagan one. Modern european witches, if they worship anything other than sex, would most likely give their allegiance to the Earth Goddess :)

"We all come from the Goddess
And to Her we shall return
Like a drop of rain
Flowing to the ocean"
I know, just wanted to remind you of the lies of the Inquisition. who used this as an excuse to torture the women.

Native American Sorceress (Witch) summons her totem animal.
View attachment 1118354
Baby let me be, around you every night
Run your fingers through my hair
And cuddle me real tight
Oh let me be (oh let him be)
Your teddy bear

I don't want to be your tiger
'Cause tigers play too rough
I don't want to be your lion
'Cause lions ain't the kind you love enou-ou-ou-ough

Just want to be, your teddy bear
Put a chain around my neck and lead me anywhere
Oh let me be (oh let him be) your teddy bear
Oh let me be (oh let him be) your teddy bear
I just want to be your teddy bear (ooh)

I think she can. Witches don't need runways as big as airplanes. They can even launch from a chimney. They're also faster than planes, but no pilot will ever report that. Imagine what air traffic control says when the pilot of a Boeing 737 radios that his plane is being overtaken by a naked young woman on a broomstick. :ambulance:
:risas3:

Back
Top Bottom