"A compendium of witches"

Go to CruxDreams.com
Or we do the water test. If she drowns she was innocent but her soul is saved. However, we need a very experienced executioner for this. Thehangingtree do you happen to know someone there?
Sorry, I only use the rope trick and hang 'em. If they're innocent they live, but so far all have died guilty as charged!!!

I'm working on it, Jolly...
View attachment 1196774
... do make sure you come by and pick up her body!!!
BODIES ARE FOR UNDERTAKERS. I'LL PICK UP WHO IS GOING TO WHATEVER AFTERLIFE SHE'S HEADED FOR. KNOWING THIS PLACE, SHE'LL JUST BE BACK FOR MORE ANYWAY. :rolleyes: :devil:
Death-068.jpg
IS THAT WHISKEY? HAVE YOU GOT ANOTHER GLASS?

Some work by Adeline Martin,

View attachment 1199258View attachment 1199259View attachment 1199228View attachment 1199226View attachment 1199227
more here https://adeline-martin.com/illustration/

Two by misiasart
View attachment 1199270View attachment 1199271

'Divination witch'
View attachment 1199272

For many ages after the death of the last unicorn,
the tribes tried to reawaken their life-force with magical rituals...
View attachment 1199273
(Apollonia Saintclair)
Loving #2 and #9

The one is accused of witch craft and tortured, it looks intresting and by the looks of it there's a scene with her burnt corpse . Ant the torture looks good for a mainstream film. Has any one scene it?
Apparently Rotten Tomatoes says "Thematically and visually unpleasant, The Reckoning wallows in the same violent misogyny it purports to condemn."
There is apparently some nudity, a couple of graphic beheadings, and several women are burned, among other tortures. Might be our sort of film after all. :rolleyes: :confused::devil:

Apparently Rotten Tomatoes says "Thematically and visually unpleasant, The Reckoning wallows in the same violent misogyny it purports to condemn."
There is apparently some nudity, a couple of graphic beheadings, and several women are burned, among other tortures. Might be our sort of film after all. :rolleyes: :confused::devil:
If Rotten Tomatoes doesn't like something, that usually means it's really good :)

Back
Top Bottom