"A compendium of witches"

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm sorry that I responded on that old post. I'm always behind the times...
I really don't think there ought to be any taboo on commenting 'old' pictures/posts in an art thread...
It's always good to see members finding and responding to 'old' posts and threads, there's so much good material in our 17 years of enjoyment, and those who rediscover it are just renewing the pleasure!

A few finds, linked from imgur.
Photographer Snaebjoern Ericson has been featured in "lovely ladies' with some nymphs, here he is with witches, priestesses, shamans etc.
XFRjRq9.jpg
aruqAxo.jpg
Y4jULko.jpg
YEneSkJ.jpg
QEqQ3gQ.jpg
SjVq8yr.jpg

'Black sisters' from Ekaterina Deryabina aka 'fel0ra'
4wpR9Lf.jpg

When the 'turn 'em into a newt' spell backfires a bit ... artist Doringota from Poland

8zZp6Fz.jpg

Artist Kynlo with 'Serpent', 'Penitent' and 'Submit to me'
Zy2llpc.jpg
gsBUGwT.jpg
dJF7kFq.jpg

All of the artists have pages on Deviantart (which despite the very valid criticisms against them for their arbitrary banning policies, while not caring about other problems, remains a useful repository)

Frank Heiler, a US artist from New Jersey, with some darkly symbolic visions, he can be found on instagram, DA and elsewhere as 'frankheilerart'
most of his work is either oil on canvas, or ink.

Starting out obviously with a piece called "the witch", ... "a crow's dream" and "privation"
06LL5Ol.jpg
yq7u8qI.jpg
ktFHUYM.jpg

"disposition", "a broken dream", "internal war"
6ZoT9J8.jpg
ww4Mamn.jpg
PJV2bST.jpg

"what we leave behind", "at the hearrt of it all", "last embers"
ha3fVUt.jpg
rS4BpCy.jpg
BCTCOlB.jpg

Frank Heiler, a US artist from New Jersey, with some darkly symbolic visions, he can be found on instagram, DA and elsewhere as 'frankheilerart'
most of his work is either oil on canvas, or ink.

Starting out obviously with a piece called "the witch", ... "a crow's dream" and "privation"
06LL5Ol.jpg
yq7u8qI.jpg
ktFHUYM.jpg

"disposition", "a broken dream", "internal war"
6ZoT9J8.jpg
ww4Mamn.jpg
PJV2bST.jpg

"what we leave behind", "at the hearrt of it all", "last embers"
ha3fVUt.jpg
rS4BpCy.jpg
BCTCOlB.jpg
Interesting work.