"A compendium of witches"

Go to CruxDreams.com
HARD TO SAY, JUST FROM THE BACK, BUT THAT COULD BE MY SISTER, THE MORRIGAN - SHE DOES LIKE TO RUN AROUND WITH RAVENS.
Morrigan11.jpg Morrigan15.jpg

AND SHE'S A LITTLE BLOOD-THIRSTY - BEST AVOIDED IF YOU ASK ME (BUT YOU WON'T, WILL YOU? "OH WHAT A PRETTY GIRL", THEY SAY JUST BEFORE SHE SKEWERS THEM). :devil:
Morrigan07.jpg

DEPENDING ON THE SITUATION, OF COURSE, SOMETIMES THERE ARE THREE OF HER. YOU DON'T WANT THAT, TRUST ME.

Morrigan2.jpg

It's a funny thing about the historical imagination of witches riding brooms. I mean, in the earlier portrayals, the broom was apparently ridden with the straw/bristles at the front, as if riding a horse.
Witch1.jpg Witch2.jpg

I don't know what shifted it (perhaps Eulalia does) - maybe strange notion of aerodynamics, with the bristles looking like an exhaust cone and the pointy handle at the front - but more recent depictions always have the straw at the back, as if it's some sort of rocket engine.
Witch5.jpg

Personally, in this day and age when everyone is going electric, I really think witches need to get going on a decent modern Hoover or perhaps a Dysan (I wouldn't ride one of those robot floor sweepers though - too much bumping into walls and falling in the swimming pool).
Witch3.jpg Witch4.jpg

It's a funny thing about the historical imagination of witches riding brooms. I mean, in the earlier portrayals, the broom was apparently ridden with the straw/bristles at the front, as if riding a horse.
View attachment 1460778 View attachment 1460779

I don't know what shifted it (perhaps Eulalia does) - maybe strange notion of aerodynamics, with the bristles looking like an exhaust cone and the pointy handle at the front - but more recent depictions always have the straw at the back, as if it's some sort of rocket engine.
View attachment 1460782
As with many things, it seems to have been a matter of taste.
witch23.jpgwitch24.jpg
Personally, in this day and age when everyone is going electric, I really think witches need to get going on a decent modern Hoover or perhaps a Dysan (I wouldn't ride one of those robot floor sweepers though - too much bumping into walls and falling in the swimming pool).
View attachment 1460780 View attachment 1460781
OK Boomer.
myths-legends-broom-broomstick-witch-witchcraft-covens-CS567908_low.jpgwitch30.jpg

Back
Top Bottom