A Crucifixion Scene

Go to CruxDreams.com

Blue

Magistrate
The following story was inspired by this image from the artist Zerco

F17A61F1-6FB5-4B2B-B3D4-984EE8E20180.jpeg

The story is presented as a play, so no narrative 3rd person perspective. I am very interested in hearing feedback from readers on this, and all my stories! Thanks for taking the time.

A Crucifixion Scene - part 1/3

“NOOOOOOOOO...AAYYYYYYYY!!!!...AHHHHHYYYYYYY!!!!! ... I am....crucified..... Please...I beg you...Please...Take me down...Ahhhhhhh...Nooooooo....... I don’t...deserve such... punishment... Oh gods... Why have you let them do this to me...Why...Why....why........?NOOOOOOOOOO.........!!!!!!!”

“That one wasn’t too bad, Marcilus. She didn’t put up that much of a fight, except for her foul whore mouth. I’m glad she’s screaming now, learning how to squirm on her cross; she can scream the rest of her life away for all I care. Who’s next?”

“You’re very eager today, Lucius. Wifey stoke a fire in that cock of yours last night or are you just excited for your first arena crucifixion festival?”

“You old ones all sound alike, Marcilus: so professional to the point of boredom. If you must know, then, yes I am excited by all this that surrounds us and the work we do.”

“Ahhh yes, young Lucius, what could be better than a blazing hot day in the arena, seats filled with screaming fanatics all full of Posca; arena floor filled with screaming condemned prisoners, some already crucified and others awaiting their punishment, and frantic, sweaty, foul-smelling crucifixion details, such as ours, scurrying about to keep the masses entertained lest they break out into fisticuffs among themselves... indeed, what could be better than than this?”

“Just because you’ve seen so many days like this doesn’t give you the right to dim my excitement at the scene before us. Cornelius and I are new to this work and deserve the same opportunity as you had to take it all in when you were, ummmm..., capable of enjoying the atmosphere.... Besides, have we not conducted ourselves with the utmost professionalism today?”

“Yes, true professionals you both are. Errr.. Cornelius... forget something? Take a look at the one we just did.”

“Shit, the loincloth... thanks Marcilus, I’ll be right back”

“You’d best hurry before the Centurion notices and we’re all on the hook for 5 lashes: you know he likes them naked on the cross, particularly the youngish pretty ones. Fucking idiot... oh, I’m sorry: professional fucking idiot. Let’s keep our minds on our task...spot the next one yet, Lucius?”

“Just did: how about that one two crosses down, she’s got her knees up to her chest and hands covering her ears? She’s looks scared out of her wits and should be an easy nail-and-raise. I could use another easy one before things heat up this afternoon. Raising that last one put a twist in my back that’s starting to act up.”

“And here I am thinking the wifey put that twist in your back last night! How many times must I tell you ‘lift with your legs, not your back.’ We’d better hurry before another detail claims her.”

“Let’s go, quickly... You know, old man, thinking about your condescending ‘question’ from a moment ago I actually believe there is not much better a way for a work day to pass than what we are doing and where we are doing it. I freely admit it, I am incredibly aroused by the screams, the pleas for mercy and the anguished cries of the condemned as we drive the nails home. The look of utter terror and fright as we begin to raise them, proclaiming their innocence and begging us to stop. The squirming of their naked bodies as they learn the death-dance of crucifixion. All that turns me on soooo much: I hope the wifey is ready for me when I get home tonight!”

“Oh, to be young and strong again, Lucius! Truth be told I as well still experience a certain sexual pleasure as we do our job. The feeling of power over another person, particularly an attractive female, is both exhilarating and intoxicating - far more so than that awful Posca we are rationed! We are ending their lives in the most painful and degrading way possible and that feeling of superiority keeps me coming back to this duty year after year. Unfortunately for me, my wifey is usually not up to the task when I get home... so I’m left with some of her ointment and my right hand! Ahhh... I see Cornelius is catching up but seems empty handed. Any problems, Cornelius? You don’t seem to have your usual prize.”

“No Marcilus, just the usual sobbing and begging for mercy that they all do, though she did let out quite the scream when I relieved her of her covering. Problem is, it was so filled with her piss and shit I couldn’t keep it; so fucking gross... so I just left it at the base of her cross. I thought they weren’t supposed to feed them for two days prior?”

“Not everyone is a thorough as I, Cornelius, and it seems that today’s heavy activity has drawn some of the less capable crucifixion details into the fore. Ok - we can slow down now as it looks like we’re the first detail at the scared girl’s cross; she’s ours.”

“Lucius and Cornelius: listen up. Even though we’ve done this a bunch of times already today lets review just to make sure we’re on the same page. Cornelius- you grab her by the arms and I’ll grab her by the legs. Once we get her stretched out remember our positioning: shoulders even with patibulum and arms bent about a third of their length. Lucius: you sit on her just above her pelvis facing her head. Once we get her stabilized I’ll grab the hammer and nails. We’ll go right wrist first, then I’ll hurry over to do the left. Once we get her wrists done we’ll let her writhe around a while and hope she tires herself out a bit. Lucius will then get the left leg and Cornelius will get the right and we’ll bend them about halfway up her shin on either side of the stripes. Again, I’ll do the nailing: we’ll go right first then left and the hard part is over. Got it? Am I clear?”

”Gods, Marcilus, look at her back. She’s hardly been scourged and I just caught a glimpse of her face and...she’s fucking beautiful!

“No.....no....no..no..no. They’re not going to crucify me...They’re not going to crucify me...Please..please...Don’t let them crucify me....No....No....”

“You saw her face? All I can see is the the long brown hair, firm-looking ass and long legs. When we get her stretched out we’ll all get a better view of her tits and face. What’s the bet for her pussy underneath that loincloth: bare or bush? I think she’s a mild bush one, but that’s just a guess.”

“No, no, no, no no.... I’m not going to die here. No, no ,no... they will not crucify me today...nooooo....no...”

“Listen to her; fucking delirious, I think. Sorry guys but It probably won’t be an easy time getting this one nailed and raised after all. Damn it, why is she not properly whipped with the flagurum? Can’t everyone just do their fucking job like they’re supposed to?”

“Nooooo......! No.......! No...........! No, I don’t want to die in agony on the cross....no......no..............”

“Look how she trembles and quakes while quietly warming up her voice to sing her song of agony, Marcilius. So beautiful, so vulnerable, so not ready to be put to death...The wifey is going to have to do extra duty tonight in order for me get this fantastic sight out of my mind! Shall I punch her in the face so we can get on to business?”

“Funny, she reminds me of my eldest daughter, the one that ran off to follow that carpenter from Galilee some years back. She’d be twenty two by now. Right about the age of this one from the looks of her... Let me have a closer look...Wait! Lucius, wait, do not hit her yet. She wouldn’t look as beautiful with a bloody nose. Perhaps there’s another way to reach her that preserves her beauty for her time on the cross. I have an idea: give me a moment”

Generally, it's not the most intelligent women who also are beautiful !
What is she waiting ? Why is she thinking that she's here ?
Top models are often top "dump" models ... :D
Yea... I was a bit “in a bind” on that one. If she’s shackled then I couldn’t imagine her in the position I described and if her back was flayed open by the flagurum then that pokes a hole in the latter part of the story. I guess I’m just trying to portray her as hysterically scared and near catatonic. She can’t even think to run in that state.

The following story was inspired by this image from the artist Zerco

View attachment 1090802

The story is presented as a play, so no narrative 3rd person perspective. I am very interested in hearing feedback from readers on this, and all my stories! Thanks for taking the time.

A Crucifixion Scene - part 1/3

“NOOOOOOOOO...AAYYYYYYYY!!!!...AHHHHHYYYYYYY!!!!! ... I am....crucified..... Please...I beg you...Please...Take me down...Ahhhhhhh...Nooooooo....... I don’t...deserve such... punishment... Oh gods... Why have you let them do this to me...Why...Why....why........?NOOOOOOOOOO.........!!!!!!!”

“That one wasn’t too bad, Marcilus. She didn’t put up that much of a fight, except for her foul whore mouth. I’m glad she’s screaming now, learning how to squirm on her cross; she can scream the rest of her life away for all I care. Who’s next?”

“You’re very eager today, Lucius. Wifey stoke a fire in that cock of yours last night or are you just excited for your first arena crucifixion festival?”

“You old ones all sound alike, Marcilus: so professional to the point of boredom. If you must know, then, yes I am excited by all this that surrounds us and the work we do.”

“Ahhh yes, young Lucius, what could be better than a blazing hot day in the arena, seats filled with screaming fanatics all full of Posca; arena floor filled with screaming condemned prisoners, some already crucified and others awaiting their punishment, and frantic, sweaty, foul-smelling crucifixion details, such as ours, scurrying about to keep the masses entertained lest they break out into fisticuffs among themselves... indeed, what could be better than than this?”

“Just because you’ve seen so many days like this doesn’t give you the right to dim my excitement at the scene before us. Cornelius and I are new to this work and deserve the same opportunity as you had to take it all in when you were, ummmm..., capable of enjoying the atmosphere.... Besides, have we not conducted ourselves with the utmost professionalism today?”

“Yes, true professionals you both are. Errr.. Cornelius... forget something? Take a look at the one we just did.”

“Shit, the loincloth... thanks Marcilus, I’ll be right back”

“You’d best hurry before the Centurion notices and we’re all on the hook for 5 lashes: you know he likes them naked on the cross, particularly the youngish pretty ones. Fucking idiot... oh, I’m sorry: professional fucking idiot. Let’s keep our minds on our task...spot the next one yet, Lucius?”

“Just did: how about that one two crosses down, she’s got her knees up to her chest and hands covering her ears? She’s looks scared out of her wits and should be an easy nail-and-raise. I could use another easy one before things heat up this afternoon. Raising that last one put a twist in my back that’s starting to act up.”

“And here I am thinking the wifey put that twist in your back last night! How many times must I tell you ‘lift with your legs, not your back.’ We’d better hurry before another detail claims her.”

“Let’s go, quickly... You know, old man, thinking about your condescending ‘question’ from a moment ago I actually believe there is not much better a way for a work day to pass than what we are doing and where we are doing it. I freely admit it, I am incredibly aroused by the screams, the pleas for mercy and the anguished cries of the condemned as we drive the nails home. The look of utter terror and fright as we begin to raise them, proclaiming their innocence and begging us to stop. The squirming of their naked bodies as they learn the death-dance of crucifixion. All that turns me on soooo much: I hope the wifey is ready for me when I get home tonight!”

“Oh, to be young and strong again, Lucius! Truth be told I as well still experience a certain sexual pleasure as we do our job. The feeling of power over another person, particularly an attractive female, is both exhilarating and intoxicating - far more so than that awful Posca we are rationed! We are ending their lives in the most painful and degrading way possible and that feeling of superiority keeps me coming back to this duty year after year. Unfortunately for me, my wifey is usually not up to the task when I get home... so I’m left with some of her ointment and my right hand! Ahhh... I see Cornelius is catching up but seems empty handed. Any problems, Cornelius? You don’t seem to have your usual prize.”

“No Marcilus, just the usual sobbing and begging for mercy that they all do, though she did let out quite the scream when I relieved her of her covering. Problem is, it was so filled with her piss and shit I couldn’t keep it; so fucking gross... so I just left it at the base of her cross. I thought they weren’t supposed to feed them for two days prior?”

“Not everyone is a thorough as I, Cornelius, and it seems that today’s heavy activity has drawn some of the less capable crucifixion details into the fore. Ok - we can slow down now as it looks like we’re the first detail at the scared girl’s cross; she’s ours.”

“Lucius and Cornelius: listen up. Even though we’ve done this a bunch of times already today lets review just to make sure we’re on the same page. Cornelius- you grab her by the arms and I’ll grab her by the legs. Once we get her stretched out remember our positioning: shoulders even with patibulum and arms bent about a third of their length. Lucius: you sit on her just above her pelvis facing her head. Once we get her stabilized I’ll grab the hammer and nails. We’ll go right wrist first, then I’ll hurry over to do the left. Once we get her wrists done we’ll let her writhe around a while and hope she tires herself out a bit. Lucius will then get the left leg and Cornelius will get the right and we’ll bend them about halfway up her shin on either side of the stripes. Again, I’ll do the nailing: we’ll go right first then left and the hard part is over. Got it? Am I clear?”

”Gods, Marcilus, look at her back. She’s hardly been scourged and I just caught a glimpse of her face and...she’s fucking beautiful!

“No.....no....no..no..no. They’re not going to crucify me...They’re not going to crucify me...Please..please...Don’t let them crucify me....No....No....”

“You saw her face? All I can see is the the long brown hair, firm-looking ass and long legs. When we get her stretched out we’ll all get a better view of her tits and face. What’s the bet for her pussy underneath that loincloth: bare or bush? I think she’s a mild bush one, but that’s just a guess.”

“No, no, no, no no.... I’m not going to die here. No, no ,no... they will not crucify me today...nooooo....no...”

“Listen to her; fucking delirious, I think. Sorry guys but It probably won’t be an easy time getting this one nailed and raised after all. Damn it, why is she not properly whipped with the flagurum? Can’t everyone just do their fucking job like they’re supposed to?”

“Nooooo......! No.......! No...........! No, I don’t want to die in agony on the cross....no......no..............”

“Look how she trembles and quakes while quietly warming up her voice to sing her song of agony, Marcilius. So beautiful, so vulnerable, so not ready to be put to death...The wifey is going to have to do extra duty tonight in order for me get this fantastic sight out of my mind! Shall I punch her in the face so we can get on to business?”

“Funny, she reminds me of my eldest daughter, the one that ran off to follow that carpenter from Galilee some years back. She’d be twenty two by now. Right about the age of this one from the looks of her... Let me have a closer look...Wait! Lucius, wait, do not hit her yet. She wouldn’t look as beautiful with a bloody nose. Perhaps there’s another way to reach her that preserves her beauty for her time on the cross. I have an idea: give me a moment”
A very good read. Lively dialogue. A day in the arena as seen by those charged with making sure the crowd is entertained.

A Crucifixion Scene - part 2/3

“Don’t want to die, don’t want to die, don’t want to.......why...why...whyyyyyy.........?”

“Hi there pretty one, can you hear me? I know it’s really loud right here but I can hear you: can you hear me?”

“Please don’t let them crucify me, please don’t let them crucify me. Oh gods, no, no, please no.....”

“I am going to start touching you but don’t worry, I am not going to violate you. There; can you feel my hand on your shoulder? I’m going to move it down your back and onto your leg.”

“Nooo....nooo....no....Please, god.... noooo.....noooooo........”

“Hello, hello, look at me. Look at my face. Can you feel my hand touching your leg? Can you hear me? Hello, hello”

“Whhhaaaaatttt...”

“Ahhh, a response! Hi there pretty one. Look at me, look at my face. Goooooood, there you go, you can hear me after all. My my, what beautiful eyes you have, even through your tears. And both your nose and mouth are perfect. You have perhaps the most beautiful face I have seen in my entire life.”

“Whaattt.. who are you? Why..are..you...talking to me? Am I still in the arena or am I already dead?”

“Unfortunately, still in the arena, I’m afraid.”

“Oh god! This is really happening! Nooooo! I am to be nailed to a cross and raised up for the enjoyment of the mob in the arena. No, no, no, no...!”

“Listen, girlie, stay with me now, stay with me... Good. That’s it, look at me with those beautiful eyes. Yes: unfortunately for you, we are going to crucify you soon. I am going to pound nails into your wrists and feet and it will be hell on earth. Then we will lift you up on your wooden deathbed and that will seem like an even greater hell on earth. Yes, all that will happen in the next few minutes and there’s nothing you, I, or anyone else can do about it. Your life ended once you were condemned, you no longer have control over your fate. I’m so sorry..., so very, very sorry.....”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........NOOOOOOOOO..............!!!!!

“Stay with me, stay with me now.... Look at me, look at me... Look. At. Me.... Goooood. I need to tell you something important that you must understand as it is a matter of life and death for someone else. While you can’t control your own fate you do control the fate of others: if you lay down on this cross for me and my men and let us do our jobs it will save us from being ordered by our Centurion to find five young women in the market, currently working and unaware of the danger, from being arrested, condemned, nailed and raised in your place. Give yourself to us and they will never know how terribly close they came to death but were saved by you. Your death is their salvation.”

“But...but...I don’t want to die, especially like...this...crucified... naked...in shame and agony for days... oh god noooooooo...........”

“Yes, it is a brutal sacrifice you must make, but there is really no choice for you. Either we crucify you now or we find those five other women and crucify you all together. In each scenario your life ends the same way. It’s just up to you how many others share your fate.”

“Will...will they....will they even know of my sacccccrrrriffficeeee?”

“No, they will not. It will just be another day for them at the market going about their tasks as if nothing was about to befall them. But I will know and remember forever. You will know, too. And as you struggle and slowly die on this cross you can concentrate on the lives you saved with your decision; it will give your death meaning and a sense of purpose. Not much comfort for you I’m sure but infinitely more meaning than the piteous others sobbing their lives away down here already.”

“Why...oh god.... why...... I am so scared.”

“Of course. No way not to be scared of the journey you are about to embark on but embark on it you must. My detail is well trained and capable: we will get you ‘transitioned’ as fast as we can. It will be painful and horrifying, I can’t lie. Once you are raised, and the shock of your crucifixion passes, I want you to keep thinking of your sacrifice and how five young women will wake tomorrow morning because you gave them your life.”

“I’m so scared, so scared... I don’t... I don’t.......”

“Let me have one last look at your eyes and look into mine while I lightly rub your check. If you are willing to make the sacrifice give me your right hand: if you want us to go get the the other women give me nothing...................... There... There.... That’s my good girl, truly, truly brave.”

A Crucifixion Scene - part 2/3

“Don’t want to die, don’t want to die, don’t want to.......why...why...whyyyyyy.........?”

“Hi there pretty one, can you hear me? I know it’s really loud right here but I can hear you: can you hear me?”

“Please don’t let them crucify me, please don’t let them crucify me. Oh gods, no, no, please no.....”

“I am going to start touching you but don’t worry, I am not going to violate you. There; can you feel my hand on your shoulder? I’m going to move it down your back and onto your leg.”

“Nooo....nooo....no....Please, god.... noooo.....noooooo........”

“Hello, hello, look at me. Look at my face. Can you feel my hand touching your leg? Can you hear me? Hello, hello”

“Whhhaaaaatttt...”

“Ahhh, a response! Hi there pretty one. Look at me, look at my face. Goooooood, there you go, you can hear me after all. My my, what beautiful eyes you have, even through your tears. And both your nose and mouth are perfect. You have perhaps the most beautiful face I have seen in my entire life.”

“Whaattt.. who are you? Why..are..you...talking to me? Am I still in the arena or am I already dead?”

“Unfortunately, still in the arena, I’m afraid.”

“Oh god! This is really happening! Nooooo! I am to be nailed to a cross and raised up for the enjoyment of the mob in the arena. No, no, no, no...!”

“Listen, girlie, stay with me now, stay with me... Good. That’s it, look at me with those beautiful eyes. Yes: unfortunately for you, we are going to crucify you soon. I am going to pound nails into your wrists and feet and it will be hell on earth. Then we will lift you up on your wooden deathbed and that will seem like an even greater hell on earth. Yes, all that will happen in the next few minutes and there’s nothing you, I, or anyone else can do about it. Your life ended once you were condemned, you no longer have control over your fate. I’m so sorry..., so very, very sorry.....”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........NOOOOOOOOO..............!!!!!

“Stay with me, stay with me now.... Look at me, look at me... Look. At. Me.... Goooood. I need to tell you something important that you must understand as it is a matter of life and death for someone else. While you can’t control your own fate you do control the fate of others: if you lay down on this cross for me and my men and let us do our jobs it will save us from being ordered by our Centurion to find five young women in the market, currently working and unaware of the danger, from being arrested, condemned, nailed and raised in your place. Give yourself to us and they will never know how terribly close they came to death but were saved by you. Your death is their salvation.”

“But...but...I don’t want to die, especially like...this...crucified... naked...in shame and agony for days... oh god noooooooo...........”

“Yes, it is a brutal sacrifice you must make, but there is really no choice for you. Either we crucify you now or we find those five other women and crucify you all together. In each scenario your life ends the same way. It’s just up to you how many others share your fate.”

“Will...will they....will they even know of my sacccccrrrriffficeeee?”

“No, they will not. It will just be another day for them at the market going about their tasks as if nothing was about to befall them. But I will know and remember forever. You will know, too. And as you struggle and slowly die on this cross you can concentrate on the lives you saved with your decision; it will give your death meaning and a sense of purpose. Not much comfort for you I’m sure but infinitely more meaning than the piteous others sobbing their lives away down here already.”

“Why...oh god.... why...... I am so scared.”

“Of course. No way not to be scared of the journey you are about to embark on but embark on it you must. My detail is well trained and capable: we will get you ‘transitioned’ as fast as we can. It will be painful and horrifying, I can’t lie. Once you are raised, and the shock of your crucifixion passes, I want you to keep thinking of your sacrifice and how five young women will wake tomorrow morning because you gave them your life.”

“I’m so scared, so scared... I don’t... I don’t.......”

“Let me have one last look at your eyes and look into mine while I lightly rub your check. If you are willing to make the sacrifice give me your right hand: if you want us to go get the the other women give me nothing...................... There... There.... That’s my good girl, truly, truly brave.”
Terrific take on that magnificent Zerco image, Blue, and I look forward to part 3! :)

If anyone wants to see more Zerco images, there is a feast of them starting here, courtesy of @Apostate :

A Crucifixion Scene - part 3/3

“Cornelius! Lucius! Let’s go. Be quick about it, we are ready to proceed: get in your positions.”

“Oh god, oh god , oh god, oh god whyyyyyyyyyy.....”

“Ok Marcilus: Cornelius has her arms in position and I’ll keep her from squirming off the stipes”

“I’ve got my mark, hold her tight, guys: here goes!”

“Nooo... nooo.... NOOOOOOOOOOOO....AYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

“Well done Marcilus! The first nail is the hardest. Listen to how she sings so beautifully her song of anguish and agony! We’ve got three more for you, little lady. Don’t use up all your energy screaming over the first one!”

“Shut up Cornelius and keep that left arm still, and move your fat ass out of my way! Alright: number two lined up. Hang on and try to keep her still.”

“AAAAYYYYYYY....., NOOOOOOO... AYYYYHHHHHYHYYYY!!!!!!”

“Ok, phew..., wrists are done. Lucius: turn around quickly and grab her legs just behind the knees. Cornelius: quickly grab her ankles and hold them firm while I get in position.”

“Wait, what? Marcilus: I thought we were going to let her writhe around a bit after we nailed her wrists?”

“Change of plans, Lucius. Change of plans. Be quick about it and get to your positions. Are you both ready? Alright, I’m starting now!”

“NOOOOOOOOOO.....NOOOOOOOOOO....AAYYYYYYYHHHH...........!!!!!!

“Lucius, hold her damn legs steady. Damn it.... one more.... Ok, right ankle is in and holding. Cornelius; quickly switch sides with me. You can let go of her for a moment: all she can do is dig her left heel into the ground and arch her back a bit.”

“And she looks damned good doing it, I must say...! Listen to those agonized cries!”

“Cornelius, you fucking jackass: I need you to stop spectating and do your fucking job!”

“OH NO.....OH NO.... NOOOOOOOO!!!!”

“Ok: bend her a bit more.... good. Now move your hand so I don’t nail you as well! ‘Last one, girlie, I promise.”

“AAAAAYYYYYYYYH.......AYYYYYYYYHHHHHHH.......AYYYYYYYHHHHHHHHHH..!!!!

“Ok... she’s all nailed... let’s catch our breath for a second before we raise her up.”

“AYYYYYYYYY......!!!! MOTHER...!!!!!!!! MOTHER.....mother............I am nailed...they have done it...AYYYYYYYYY.......!!!!! I am nailed to a wooden cross of death........... Father...why...WHY...!!!!! why is this happening to me? no...no..no......please......nooooooo..........”

“She’s both a screamer and a sobber, eh Cornelius? Look at her: beautiful, helpless, and at our mercy. Already in such pain and about to feel so, soooo much more. I hope my boner doesn’t get in the way of me lifting her up!”

“And I hope your boner doesn’t get in the way of us doing our jobs, Lucius. It’s time: let’s get her up and move on.”

“Awww, Marcilus: why the rush? I was just getting ready to give her tits a little sqeeeeze...!”

“Because I said so, jackass. I am senior member of this detail and you will do as I say. You can sqeeeeze your wifey’s tits when you get home.”

“Please...please....no more.... make it stop..... nooooooooooo...........”

“Ok: I’ll take the head, you and Cornelius get on either side of the patibulum - understood?”

“Wait, Marcilus: the head position is the hardest. Are you sure an old codger like yourself is up for it?”

“I got this one. Just do as I say. Remember to dig your fingers into the sand a bit underneath and get a good grip; and lift with your damn legs!!! Ready? One. Two. Threeee....!”

“Oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no... they are going to crucify me...I AM BEING CRUCIFIED...!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!! Don’t lift me up on a cross, don’t lift me..please, PLEASE!!!! I beg you, NOOOOOO....MOTHER....I am nailed to a cross..... they raise me to my death... NOOOOOOO.... I DON’T WANT TO DIE.....! I RISE...TO DIE... NOOOOOOOOOO.......!!! I BEG YOU... MERCYYYYYYYY!!! AYYYYYYYYHHH......”

“All right, we’re right at the edge of the hole; you two hold firm and I’ll swing around to the front to pull her in. Ready? I’m going pull her into the hole.... now! Arggghhh....”

“AAAAAAAAAYYYY.....!!! AYHHHHHHHHHHHH.....!!!!!!! AYYYYHHHH........!!!!!!!!

“Good work, men, she’s up. You two find a couple more wedges; this hole seems a bit large and I don’t want this cross to flop over. I will stay here and hold it steady.”

“MOTHER.....!!!!!! Mother.....mother.....mother....I am...crucified... why, mother? Why.........why...... why........... WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Those two wedges look good. Put one in front and one in back and pound them in strong with the hammer. Good. Good, that last stroke did it: well done everyone, this cross isn’t going anywhere now.”

“Neither is she! Cornelius: looks like you have a clean trophy from this one, though you’d better move fast before I stake a claim!”

‘Oh no you don’t Lucius you bastard! Come, let’s settle our ‘bush bet’.”

“NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“See, just as I thought: a full bush! Marcilus, come take a look. She’s even beginning to start her death-dance!”

“I’ll leave that up-close inspection to you both. This one was harder than expected but, since we got her done so fast, we can take a few moments to catch our breath. You guys enjoy your view and I’ll wait over here for a bit.”

“Please....Please....Please....wake me from this nightmare.... mother....father....mother........ I beg....... I beg..................”

“Listen to her sobs, Cornelius: we did her well! Without the typical whipping she’s going to suffer a long, long time. Hear that missy? Maybe I’ll see you again tomorrow on my afternoon shift! I be sure to bring a ladder and give your titties a nice squeeze- I promise. Hey Marcilus, why don’t you come on over and admire our work? She’s a real stunner,”

“Fuuuuuuukkkk, such a waste... such beauty and inner strength, wiling to sacrifice for some people she did not know..... sooooo beautiful...... so innocent. Damn.........All right you bastards, time to move on. Stop ogling her, we leave her now to endure her punishment. Gather your things and let’s go. We have a long day ahead of us.”

“Right behind you Marcilus. I see some potential down there, to the left. See? The blonde? A bit far but I could use the walk to loosen up my back.”

“Your call, Lucius. I wouldn’t mind a little distance now myself.”

“Marcilus, you seem off. May I ask why the rush on that last one? Without the scourging she seemed like a nice one to let suffer each nail much more. Could’ve had some fun between her legs before we did her feet, too. Tell me: that daughter you mentioned, you know the one ‘screaming girlie’ over there reminded you off. Did you ever hear from her again? After she ran off?”

“Yes, Lucius, as a matter of fact, I just did. Since girlie wasn’t so heavily whipped I was able to recognize the birthmark on her shoulder as soon as we got in close. We, I, just executed her....”

“Marcilus..... gods......”

“Stop it Lucius. Stop it. She chose her path and I chose mine. It’s unfortunate that our paths eventually crossed in these circumstances.... but I, we, have a job to do. Come, duty calls.”

Back
Top Bottom