A Fall From Grace...

Go to CruxDreams.com
so it shall be...

The Wedding Day…

What a wedding present… King Admi is going to burn the dark princess at the stake in the city square before our wedding. He certainly knows how to charm a girl. I am not pleased but I keep my mouth shut. I am yet to be his queen.

She claims she is a sorceress; not a witch. I am not sure of the difference. I watch her being led through the crowd and glance over at my soon-to-be husband. A cleric is praying for her eternal damnation while a hooded guard flogs her forward. I ask him if he enjoying the spectacle and he looks at me with confusion in his eyes.

He asks if I had noticed how DarkPrincess’ tits bounced each time she is whipped…

witch trial 003 a.jpg

Actually I had. I had tasted those breasts and sampled the patch between her thighs when we were brought here in the prison cart. I would rather have her again than service the king’s cock, yet I sit next him dressed in white finery of a bride. I cannot save everyone; I have learned that in battle. At times you must save yourself if you are to save more…

The DarkPrincess is led to a tall post surrounded with green wood laced with straw. The post had been recently harvested. Its thick girth promised the DarkPrincess would have long been incinerated before the flames consumed the stake. She was bound to the stake with thick hemp that had been soak in water for days, again to keep her bound to the stake until the flames consumed her flesh before the ropes would burn through.

staked 054.jpg

Torches were tossed on the pile and it was apparent it would be an hour before the flames reached her flesh. I turned to King Admi and said “I have smelled burning flesh, even caused it. It nauseates me and it will permeate this fine dress I wear for you. May I be excused while you torch this witch so I can be ready for you when we are wed?”

He excuses me but has guards follow as I ascend to our suite…

r.jpg

I lock the door behind me and strip the gown off. I pray my plan works.

wedding 009.jpg

Smoke swirled around DarkPrincess and the crowd chanted for the witch to burn. As the heat enveloped her she screamed “I am not a witch! I am a sorceress!”

bats 3.jpg

On the hillside above the capital Barbaria begged Yupar to attack. Yupar softly said “You must be patient, my love. I hear her cries but she can take this. Are you strong enough to get LittleSiss?”

“I would give my life for her” Barbaria said.

“I am not in the mood to die today” Yupar replied. “Are you strong enough to get her?”

yupar _1280.jpg

“I can get her” Barbaria replied.

“Then it is time” Yupar said.

I am right or dead and there is much difference. If I stay I am King Admi’s wife. I hurl myself off the balcony hoping I have leaped far enough to hit water. Too short I am shattered on the bank and too far I skewer myself into the silt of the far bottoms of the moat.

In a flash the Mongol mercenaries surround the stake DarkPrincess to which DarkPrincess was bound. On a stead that Satan could not conjure Yupar rode through the crowd and sliced the thick ropes binding DarkPrincess to the stake. DarkPrincess leapt onto the back of Yupar’s horse and they bolted through the gate.

t

Tree ... there is no such thing as just writing.

You either do ... or ... you don't.

Think about it!

If you find it inside of you and can share it ... you are one step closer to an others ear.

Eul told me to explain myself when I first joined the site and that was all it took.

I hope, I have improved since then but I write.

Look for it all ... it will find you!

:bdsm-heart:

Well said, and wise advice Siss! Love it. flower1

I swim the moat and down the stream. I crawl on the bank. I am cold and shivering.

owp 200.jpg

I hear hooves approach. Damn it I came so close! The hooves approach. A heavy pelt is tossed over me and Barbaria extends her hand to me. She laughs and says “You look like a wet rodent! Can you ride?”

I take her hand and swing onto the back of the horse. We are almost giddy as we ride towards the rising sun.

As the escape seemed assured Sir Rodent ordered the troops after them. As they scrambled towards the gate they were met by King Arbor.

tree conan av a.jpg

“I think you should take the evening off before I take your heads off.”

The war party stopped in their tracks. King Admi waded through the masses of soldiers.

“King Arbor, I demand to know what you are doing!”

“I am protecting my daughter” King Arbor replied.

“You are declaring LittleSiss is your daughter? Then I must demand her mother Slain as a seductress” Sir Rodent declared.

“I think not; I married her mother and adopted Siss. You even drew up the papers, Sir Rodent!”

…’fuckin’ bastard this Arbor’ Sir Rodent thought…

“Tree, aren’t you worried this could lead to a rebellion?”

“They would never do that…”

tree house tree and admi.jpg

tree

end...

surprise???

Attachments

• tree conan av.jpg
    tree conan av.jpg
    321.4 KB · Views: 31
Great job Tree!!!! And never discount the possibility of a Rebellion....it's been done before, and it didn't work out well for the rebels, but that doesn't mean it can't happen again.;):eek:

I swim the moat and down the stream. I crawl on the bank. I am cold and shivering.

View attachment 99976

I hear hooves approach. Damn it I came so close! The hooves approach. A heavy pelt is tossed over me and Barbaria extends her hand to me. She laughs and says “You look like a wet rodent! Can you ride?”

I take her hand and swing onto the back of the horse. We are almost giddy as we ride towards the rising sun.

As the escape seemed assured Sir Rodent ordered the troops after them. As they scrambled towards the gate they were met by King Arbor.

View attachment 99977

“I think you should take the evening off before I take your heads off.”

The war party stopped in their tracks. King Admi waded through the masses of soldiers.

“King Arbor, I demand to know what you are doing!”

“I am protecting my daughter” King Arbor replied.

“You are declaring LittleSiss is your daughter? Then I must demand her mother Slain as a seductress” Sir Rodent declared.

“I think not; I married her mother and adopted Siss. You even drew up the papers, Sir Rodent!”

…’fuckin’ bastard this Arbor’ Sir Rodent thought…

“Tree, aren’t you worried this could lead to a rebellion?”

“They would never do that…”

View attachment 99979

tree

end...

surprise???
all's well that ends well..............................

Afraid to ask, but what happened to Ariel and the two girls who were in the cart with Darkprincess and Littlesiss?

as a redhead lover.....................................I would know too:amen:

Okay where is the epilogue in which we find out how Barbaria seduced Yupar to the cause?

That's what I want to know :p
Afraid to ask, but what happened to Ariel and the two girls who were in the cart with Darkprincess and Littlesiss?
as a redhead lover.....................................I would know too:amen:

...as regular readers know, Tree always does an epilogue... so RR has asked a question that will be answered. Jacks need not be afraid to ask. Tree is not surprised with the question about Ariel but is honored he followed the story so closely as to ask of the other two in the cart.

Admi will soon find the fate of his beloved Ariel.

Do not fear Tree has gone mellow in this old age. It is the weather affecting him... Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday were cold enough that if you add the high temperatures of the three days together they didn't equal Saturday's high of 43F. Sunday topped out at 61F but this morning it is 12F:mad:...

Tree tried to drown Dorothy but she froze to death on the ice:eek:

t

Epilogue
King Arbor found a sorcerous that could lift the spell off King Admi’s beloved Ariel however it would take several passages of the full moon before the spell to be lifted. As an act of friendship King Arbor sent his sister Joan to help King Admi during the trying months under the condition he kept everything quiet as the sinister High Moral Compact would cause problems. King Admi assured King Arbor no one would find out.

He kept his word. After the sorceress lifted the spell from Ariel she explained it would take time for spell to wear off. King Admi asked if there was any more she could do. She assured him that the spell was lifted. That night, to keep his promise that the High Moral Compact would never find that King Arbor procured the sorceress for him, he burned the sorceress at the stake…

bats 5.jpg

While the spell wore off Ariel, King Arbor’s sister Joan would inject Ariel with a secret potion that made even King Admi appeal to her. Once the spell had passed from Ariel King Admi insured the High Moral Compact would never find out Joan was concocting potions…

hanging - air dance small.jpg

King Admi was happy Ariel was back to normal…

ariel tumblr_miw8jqo5vM1qdq0k5o1_500.jpg

As for the women of this tale, LittleSiss, Barbaria, Yupar, and DarkPrincess had never met before but the warrior women knew of each other and had often fought the same foes though never side-by-side. As for DarkPrincess, a rebellion can always you a good sorceress…

t

...the other two women that had been brought to the Admi kingdom were sent the Moroccan slave markets.
slave trade 023.jpg
Using nearly the last of their funds Barbaria and LittleSiss hired two mercenaries, Taurus and Archer, to bid on them. When the bids seemed to pass what little funds Archer and Taurus were given to bid on the slaves, Archer walked up on the platform and dropped his robe. With a voice that would carry through a valley he announced "I have submitted the winning bid on these two bitches. Those of you who know me know only my sword is larger and more powerful!"
tree trunk.jpg
Messa and Dorothy were loaded in the ox cart. Messa asked "Do you think they will rape us?"

Dorothy replied "not if I get there first!!!"

RR

...not really... just tossing in some intrigue... that whole 'double agent' thing...

Back
Top Bottom