A Journey

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi everyone. Quite overwhelmed by the response to this thread from all of you. When I came on here first I had no idea the effect it would have on me. I've made so many friends and got so much fun out of it. Also reading posts and watching threads has awakened me sexually to a side of me I knew was there but had no idea how to approach. Still a girl I know but at least I know now that the side of me that brought me here is not a freak. I have read everything on here and security and safety comes up again and again. I know how important this is and the dangers out there. I want to explore this side of me, amongst you guys, all friends now whom I treasure. I want I suppose to be that girl hanging by her wrists, awaiting the first lick of a whip. I hope ye all enjoy my journey. T xxx

Great to have you with us Tash.
First rule of Cruxforums, have fun!
It's safe here, you can get involved as little or as much as you are comfortable with.
It is wonderful when you find that thing that you didn't even know you were looking for, that side of yourself that opens up new possibilities and new experiences. It's great when you find people, on line or in RL, that you can share it with.
Yes Tash, you are as normal as the rest of us. . . . actually, looking around here, maybe that's a worry :D

Hi guys and girls. I've been on here a few weeks now and have spoken to lots of you individually and in public. It has become a journey of discovery for me, the 19 year old girl from Ireland, never shy but very unsure of her sexuality and the nature of same. I have been blown away by the friends I have made here in such a short period of time and I can tell you that being on here has transfered to my own private life as well. I feel now I am submissive in nature and want to know more about how to explore this side of me. Having read many threads on here I recognise that the corporal punishment nature of Cruxforums excites me greatly. I'm opening this thread to try and get advice from those more experienced in this and maybe have some fun in doing so. Hope you guys enjoy too!
Love Tash. flower1
I am more into the vulnerability aspect, where one is naked and bound and has no control. The idea of strangers knowing certain attributes is very liberating

Back
Top Bottom