A Plea Deal

How do you plead?

• Guilty

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • Non-Guilty

Votes: 20 54.1%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
Wait, should I bring loincloths for them too?
I was recently as plaintiff before the court and a loincloth would had made the appearence of the public defender (a female) much more decent. Btw she lost, also probably because she tried to blame the plaintiff, eg me, for the crimes of the accused pair.

It is becoming clear for the court, that some of the accused are trying to filibuster their trial by playing on procedures, concerning wardrobe regulations, likely betting on acquital by having declared their conviction invalid. Will it work?

It is becoming clear for the court, that some of the accused are trying to filibuster their trial by playing on procedures, concerning wardrobe regulations, likely betting on acquital by having declared their conviction invalid. Will it work?
Naturaly that works, since the judges are payed for the hours they spent not for the number of cases, the judges are very interested in having long trials with a lot of journalists reporting from the trial. To discuss the clothing before court will also gain interest of the yellow press, where one can discuss the most beautiful loincloth, how the modern female wears her loincloth. And also to get more money for the attorney one can make a series of articles, how to taylor its own loincloth and where to get used second-dicks loincloth. Here an article just needed to be translated

0534.jpg

They day has come. I have been led out to the location, stripped naked and forced to the ground. Nails have been driven through my wrists and ankles, the pain is so intense I can't help but scream. I am then lifted up and the crucifixion begins. "Time to die, naked boy!" I hear the guards say as they raise me. But I know it's not time to die, that's at least several hours if not a few days away. Now it's time to suffer. I'm starting to wish I took that deal.

They day has come. I have been led out to the location, stripped naked and forced to the ground. Nails have been driven through my wrists and ankles, the pain is so intense I can't help but scream. I am then lifted up and the crucifixion begins. "Time to die, naked boy!" I hear the guards say as they raise me. But I know it's not time to die, that's at least several hours if not a few days away. Now it's time to suffer. I'm starting to wish I took that deal.
That wish does not sound promising if I would loose my case! But remember, during every endeavour, there comes a phase one regrets to have started with it!

That wish does not sound promising if I would loose my case! But remember, during every endeavour, there comes a phase one regrets to have started with it!
If I took that deal I would be alive and off the cross after 12 hours, rather than still up there left to die.

Meanwhile in my trial, the court has adjourned, because everybody seems to be busy fitting procedurally sound loincloths!:roto2palm:

Don't panic! Court, prosecution, baillifs, defence attorney and jury are back, all in a loincloth. I am the only one fully dressed in the courtroom. Is that a good or a bad sign?
In the old navy court the sword lay on the table either with the tip against you, when guilty, or not, then you are not guilty and you could pick it up. So, I guess you are guilty, else the judge would be nude approaching you with the frontside for sucking or the backside for fucking. Naturaly, there are also females as judge and I would ask, but since the judge is not nude, it does not matter. It seems you will be crucified fully-dressed in front of a fully nude audience of all your friends and families, which is an extremly shameful experience more horriblle than the pain experienced on the cross.

It seems you will be crucified fully-dressed in front of a fully nude audience of all your friends and families, which is an extremly shameful experience more horriblle than the pain experienced on the cross.
No, no please! Not that way! :eek::eek::eek: I admit I am guilty! Just crucify me, nail me! But the normal way, naked as all condemned! Please grant this last wish of a condemned to death!

Back
Top Bottom