A Real Archer In Training

Go to CruxDreams.com
I am an absolute sucker for these archer pics, I don't know why, but they definitely do something for me. Maybe the bow creates an interesting play of muscles and form.
And of course it is best observed with a minimum of clothing :D

the 'archer' is one of my daily yoga asanas -
not exactly a slavegirl pose, but it stretches lots of muscles,
ones I use when dancing to the Whip,
and it focuses my mind on my target,
to be a perfect kajira :)

I am an absolute sucker for these archer pics, I don't know why, but they definitely do something for me. Maybe the bow creates an interesting play of muscles and form.
I couldn't agree more Phlebas... plus there is that tension in the bowstring, that pent potential energy and expectation of explosive release...
the 'archer' is one of my daily yoga asanas -
not exactly a slavegirl pose, but it stretches lots of muscles,
ones I use when dancing to the Whip
*mind fills with images*...excuse me, I need to put my head under a cold tap for a moment

An Arty-Miss like that could almost be a greek goddess ;)
though judging by the lack of effort she's putting into drawing the bow, that arrow's not going to go very far! If she lets go of the bowstring, the arrow's likely to stab her in the foot:eek: nice concept though, I see what they're going for

though judging by the lack of effort she's putting into drawing the bow, that arrow's not going to go very far! If she lets go of the bowstring, the arrow's likely to stab her in the foot:eek: nice concept though, I see what they're going for

Well it could be that she is not breaking sweat due to divinity :D but I confess all those 'archers' in film and tv who hold their string 'taut' for minutes on end annoy me :p

I confess all those 'archers' in film and tv who hold their string 'taut' for minutes on end annoy me :p
Me too. did you see that "crap archery in Helen of Troy" video? (posted earlier on this thread).
I saw "Macbeth" (movie) yesterday, and NOT ONE soldier carried a shield. Plus there were archers in the front line! They'd all have been sliced to ribbons in seconds. grrrr.
Sorry this is way off the point :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Me too. did you see that "crap archery in Helen of Troy" video? (posted earlier on this thread).

Okay I did after you mentioned it...I may soon be pushing up daisies if I don't stop laughing long enough to breath...I think I have seen other youtube vids by the same guy who is a serious historian of medieval and ancient weaponry.

But brilliant put downs :D

Okay I did after you mentioned it...I may soon be pushing up daisies if I don't stop laughing long enough to breath...I think I have seen other youtube vids by the same guy who is a serious historian of medieval and ancient weaponry.

But brilliant put downs :D
When you have time check out his series on "Ironclad" - highly amusing

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwpNkcKAK00o8bMY0_J74Q_CYPAvN8ycY

and now I'll stop hijacking the thread :)
More naked girls with bows, please, someone

when you Google 'naked girls with bows',
it's gob-smacking how many there are out there -
these have probably already been featured here,
but they're just ones I like

bowgirl 1.jpg bowgirl 2.jpg bowgirl 3.jpg bowgirl 4.jpg bowgirl 5.jpg

and one who isn't naked, but she's my sort - brunette, raggy-hem shorts, big belt...

zerra-expeditions-bow.png

Back
Top Bottom