A Reminder

Go to CruxDreams.com
T

The Fallen Angel

I've just deleted a thread where the initiator was clearly asking for advice on real life crucifixion. Can I remind people that this is NOT allowed. Please read the Rules. They clearly state

"We do not allow images or videos which portray real life crux-play using nails, or any content that encourages or assists such activity, which is likely to cause serious, permanent injury or even death, and which could lead to criminal charges."

If you join a club then you abide by the rules. I do not anticipate any replies to this reminder.

I've just deleted a thread where the initiator was clearly asking for advice on real life crucifixion. Can I remind people that this is NOT allowed. Please read the Rules. They clearly state

"We do not allow images or videos which portray real life crux-play using nails, or any content that encourages or assists such activity, which is likely to cause serious, permanent injury or even death, and which could lead to criminal charges."

If you join a club then you abide by the rules. I do not anticipate any replies to this reminder.
tr y the mind game ,substitute a pray to your lord and he may share his experience of humilation
flaggellation and isolation . I just had to reply will you forgive me ,yours andrew

tr y the mind game ,substitute a pray to your lord and he may share his experience of humilation
flaggellation and isolation . I just had to reply will you forgive me ,yours andrew

Hi,
I don't mind people replying. I just didn't want an argument with anybody.

Melissa,
I was tempted to point out the medical implications of the post you deleted. I was very concerned that some people do not fully understand the serious implications of crossing from fantasy to acting out that will lead to medical shock, septic shock and permanent disabilities. I deleted my comment before posting it....my mistake. Thanks for looking out for the well being of others.

Have them ask me....was in a whell chair 3 months after having my foot rebuilt with titanium....it hurt like all holy hell! (I still have problems wearing heels now) and it was an accident!
Have them ask me....was in a whell chair 3 months after having my foot rebuilt with titanium....it hurt like all holy hell! (I still have problems wearing heels now) and it was an accident!
wheel

Back
Top Bottom