A Research Trip To Little Brampton

Go to CruxDreams.com
Before the morning is done Barbara Moore is driven from the archbishop’s opulent country estate to the outskirts of the town of New Eastwick. New Eastwick is east of the village of Eastwick and mainly a blue-collar working stiff community. Eastwick and Little Brampton are protected as historical districts and improvements are limited to preserving the buildings. I am not sure Barbara Moore appreciates the distinction as she is led through the streets of New Eastwick…

This has to be some joke Chancellor Wragg is pulling on me. I’m weeks away from my thesis review and I am being dragged naked through this fucking equivalent of a Limey ‘redneck’ town.

perp walk 33.jpg

The goddamn bastards seem to be enjoying the show. Even the bitches don’t seem to mind with a small twist of fate they could be following in my footsteps! I yell at the cunts “You turn will come!”

“Maybe but you’ll only be table scraps when I go” one of the women yell back.

We leave the west end of New Eastwick and are quickly through historic Eastwick. One witch is twitching her last on the Hill of Eastwick…

hang 136.jpg

…while another is introduced to her noose. If this is a joke I fail to find the humor.

hang 062.jpg

The path to Little Brampton is rock and dirt torturing my feet. I have to remember I have not been convicted of anything and I must not confess no matter what they do to me!

perp walk 48.jpg

-Barbara Moore, a bit scared right now…

Tree

View attachment 435146 That's some preddy fancy rope work there pardner! :D

View attachment 435147 Ok, so that was pretty corny, but I have to have some fun before this all goes from bad to worse :p:confused::eek:

Great News Barbaria the boys from Detroit have just landed
i asked for two but six have arrived, so i would advise you to
start using the lube now,bum and vagina, these boys have a
habit of using a girl as a sex sandwich, bum and pussy at the
same time. don`t panic yet i`m going to use them first
I`m Not Daft

Great News Barbaria the boys from Detroit have just landed
i asked for two but six have arrived, so i would advise you to
start using the lube now,bum and vagina, these boys have a
habit of using a girl as a sex sandwich, bum and pussy at the
same time. don`t panic yet i`m going to use them first
I`m Not Daft

I am hoping that you will wear them out Dottie! And I imagine that you just might ;)

I Have put the central heating on, we are all getting undressed now
it is a cold day today but things are going to get very hot
Oh Barbaria you should see the size of them, oh you are in for
a treat . must go,they are about to throw me on the bed ,OH NO,
i`m bent over the table, i`m going to be taken doggie, WOOF,WOOF.

I Have put the central heating on, we are all getting undressed now
it is a cold day today but things are going to get very hot
Oh Barbaria you should see the size of them, oh you are in for
a treat . must go,they are about to throw me on the bed ,OH NO,
i`m bent over the table, i`m going to be taken doggie, WOOF,WOOF.

GO DOTTIE GO!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrr

I am sat here on the settee,naked and sipping a coffee
with sperm tricking from my bum and pussy, all around
me are six men all fast asleep, why does it always end
like that.

You always outlast them Dottie! Men are so inadequate, aren't they?

I arrive in Little Brampton late Tuesday afternoon. There is a stop at the blacksmith’s to have cuffs locked around my wrists and shackles riveted around my ankles. They make quite a production of it for the crowds watching.

chains 056.jpg

Then I am led through the crowds while being jeered, poked, and spat upon. The attention to me stop as a cheer goes up along with another woman being hanged on the market square’s gallows. The man leading me says “Come along lass; you get a much closer look in a few days!”

“I haven’t been convicted or confessed to anything” I protest. He just laughs.

I am promptly hustled into the church cellar and met by the huge black goon who wears a dark t-shirt and modern camouflaged pants. He slips his thick forearm between my left bicep, grabs the back of my neck, and as he straightens up bends me forward. He leads me past a row of cells that paint flakes from their bars. I say “Toilets? Really? …looks like luxury quarters. Aren’t you ‘out of uniform’? I mean that cannot be a ‘period correct’ outfit, stud?”

prison 175 a.jpg

“Shut the fuck up, Moore. These are holding cells for rowdy visitors and my name ain’t ‘Stud’ though it is most accurate- ask Dorothy Brown- but Gunner” he says.

Still taunting him I say “You’re just mad the little guy got to do my ass instead of you.”

“You mean Bull? We flipped a coin. We do plenty like you. You really don’t matter” he says. “Besides after you confess it is against church dogma to hang a virgin witch.”

That is not what I am hoping to hear. I tell him I am not a virgin. He asks “Are you married?”

“No but…”

“All I need to know Barb; I’ll make sure the archbishop knows you are promiscuous also” he says as he pushed open a heavy oak door and shoves me in. There are arched catacombs where whimpering naked women are chained to the mold-covered stone walls that water drips between each seam. The pungent smell of urine and excrement fills the air. Gunner offers “These are women waiting the noose in the market square. Most of them swore they would never confess they are witches when they came here. They all did.”

We passed a few cells, mostly empty, and Gunner tells me they are waiting their turn at their inquisition but that mine has been placed before theirs as a top priority. I say “I suppose I should be honored. How many are found innocent- or at least not guilty?”

“There may be some but I have never seen any. But I only work part time the week before and of the Harvest Festival” he replies.

“Well, if that what it takes to have me hanged I will never confess” I declare defiantly.

“Do you think you are the first to brag that yet still have” Gunner asks. “But that is not a concern of mine. I leave you with your inquisitors.”

“So this is Miss Barbara Moore? Shall we begin” a man in a monk’s robe asks me.

“NO! I am not a witch! I am…”

“Miss Moore, I understand you are an educated woman. I never said you are witch. That is what your inquisition will determine” he says. He turns and says “Scribe, do note Miss Barbara Moore has denied she is a witch even before charges have been read.”

Crap this is not going well! The irons are removed from my wrists and they are bound in leather cuffs attached to chains and hoisted over my head. The room is fiercely hot as there is a fire roaring in a huge boiler. I watch as Dorothy Brown supervises the loading of a live ‘long-pig witch-meat’ into what doubles as an oven. Her screams will haunt me as long as I live!

cook 031.jpg

The oven door slams shut and one of inquisitors says “She’ll be alive- even aware- a quarter hour before she succumbs to the heat. Make it easy on yourself, Miss Moore, and confess now.”

“I have been not convicted of anything and will confess to nothing” I hiss.

“I admire your spirit, Miss Moore but the woman in the oven hasn’t confessed to anything yet. It matters not- she will have posthumously” he says.

“You can’t do this to me” I say. “I am America working on my thesis. I want to talk to my ambassador!”

“Unfortunately, Miss Moore, our government and even the UN refuse to confirm or deny the existence of Little Brampton. Do you know what that means?”

I look at him and say “I’m not big into politics. Why don’t you explain?”

whip 322.jpg

“Into science and you don’t care about politics? This amazes me. Between governments, the churches, and the ‘industries’, who do you think funds your work? When not one leg of the trinity wants you around any longer you disappear one way or another. It is nine o’clock here. Do you what time it is at the UVM?”

My head is spinning but I blurt out “It is two in the afternoon! Why?”

“You fucking know the importance of that time. Little Brampton may look like it is locked in medieval times but there are at least a dozen ‘RR Video Entertainment’ cameras on you right now. You class, now taught by your assistant professor Joan Tree, will watch your first flogging.”

CRAP!!!

-Barbara Moore

Tree

View attachment 435235 Oh shit. First Bull and now Gunnar? No fair!

View attachment 435236 This is my best defiant look. Did you get that from my best side RR?

View attachment 435237 Another long one Tree ... your index fingers must be tired.
This is Crux Forums. I read the rules and fairness is never mentioned.

RR got it from every side.

Yes my fingers are tired but wenches like you deserve no rest either!

Goodnight or good morning, wherever you are...

T

Back
Top Bottom