A Story About Wang Nangxian

What will you do now

• Save her. Even though you know it is very dangerous and once you fail, you may also suffer Lingchi

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • Shoot an arrow to kill her to let her suffer less and then escape.

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • Do nothing because it is too dangerous

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Do nothing because it is meaningless to save a girl leader who has already been disgraced like that.

Votes: 23 39.7%
  • Other choices

Votes: 13 22.4%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com

cryingformay

Executioner
Here I am going to post a real story about a 20-year-old female warrior in Chinese history. Her name is Wang Nangxian and she was born in Guizhou, a remote southern province which is far away from capital Beijing. In 1797, the government of Qing dynasty kept increasing the tax and killed thousands of people who was not able to hand money in time in Guizhou. Such cruel behavior led to people's fury and Wang Nangxian, a beautiful fit young girl who had studied traditional Kongfu for more than 15 years, decided to lead her people to fight against the government.
001.jpg
Her rebellion quickly received support by more ten thousands people and they conquered most parts of Guizhou. However, she was finally betrayed by one of her following and was raided by government's army. According to the records, the raid happened in midnight and Wang Nangxian even did not have any time to put on some clothes before she took her sword and fought the enemy.
21.jpg
After killing a famous enemy general and tens of soldiers, she was captured naked.
22.jpg
As we all can imagine, after being captured, Wang Nangxian undoubtedly received brutal torment and rape. After being public disgraced in Guizhou Province for several days, the government decided to send her to capital Beijing to execute her there.
45.jpg
In the capital, she was sentenced to die by Lingchi by the emperor himself. (Lingchi means to kill the prisoner by cutting him or her into more 1000 pieces. It can also be understood as "thousands of cuts". According to the record, Wang Nangxian suffered 3600 cuts before she finally died.)
74.jpg
On the execution day, Wang Nangxian was taken out from cell and put on a wooden donkey to disgrace her in public on the way sent her to the execution ground. Wooden donkey is a kind of instruments of torture especially designed for sluts and female traitors. Actually, it is a wooden dolly like a donkey with one or two sticks on its back. When the female prisoner was put onto the wooden donkey, these sticks will insert into her pussy or ass and keeps moving.
98.jpg
After being paraded through every streets of Beijing, she finally reached the execution ground and was tied up onto a wooden frame which is specially designed for Lingchi.
103.jpg
Here comes the question: if you were someone who led the rebellion with her together, what would you do now when you saw that she was going to suffer Lingchi?

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting.

That second last frame, with the wooden donkey, that's definitely one for our Yupar! I see in this case that it has the refinement of a second rod for added entertainment, haven't seen that before.

Wang Nangxian98zoom.jpg

Interesting.

That second last frame, with the wooden donkey, that's definitely one for our Yupar! I see in this case that it has the refinement of a second rod for added entertainment, haven't seen that before.

View attachment 540674
Yes, it is rare two see a wooden donkey with two rods. In most occasions, there is only one rod on the wooden donkey because it is designed for sluts to punish them. However, when the wooden donkey is used to punish female traitors there are usually two rods because they want to disgrace the prisoner more. Not only Wang Nangxian, several other female warriors rode on a wooden donkey with two rods before they were executed by Lingchi in Chinese history.

Here I am going to post a real story about a 20-year-old female warrior in Chinese history. Her name is Wang Nangxian and she was born in Guizhou, a remote southern province which is far away from capital Beijing. In 1797, the government of Qing dynasty kept increasing the tax and killed thousands of people who was not able to hand money in time in Guizhou. Such cruel behavior led to people's fury and Wang Nangxian, a beautiful fit young girl who had studied traditional Kongfu for more than 15 years, decided to lead her people to fight against the government.
View attachment 540642
Her rebellion quickly received support by more ten thousands people and they conquered most parts of Guizhou. However, she was finally betrayed by one of her following and was raided by government's army. According to the records, the raid happened in midnight and Wang Nangxian even did not have any time to put on some clothes before she took her sword and fought the enemy.
View attachment 540645
After killing a famous enemy general and tens of soldiers, she was captured naked.
View attachment 540648
As we all can imagine, after being captured, Wang Nangxian undoubtedly received brutal torment and rape. After being public disgraced in Guizhou Province for several days, the government decided to send her to capital Beijing to execute her there.
View attachment 540647
In the capital, she was sentenced to die by Lingchi by the emperor himself. (Lingchi means to kill the prisoner by cutting him or her into more 1000 pieces. It can also be understood as "thousands of cuts". According to the record, Wang Nangxian suffered 3600 cuts before she finally died.)
View attachment 540651
On the execution day, Wang Nangxian was taken out from cell and put on a wooden donkey to disgrace her in public on the way sent her to the execution ground. Wooden donkey is a kind of instruments of torture especially designed for sluts and female traitors. Actually, it is a wooden dolly like a donkey with one or two sticks on its back. When the female prisoner was put onto the wooden donkey, these sticks will insert into her pussy or ass and keeps moving.
View attachment 540653
After being paraded through every streets of Beijing, she finally reached the execution ground and was tied up onto a wooden frame which is specially designed for Lingchi.
View attachment 540654
Here comes the question: if you were someone who led the rebellion with her together, what would you do now when you saw that she was going to suffer Lingchi?
Please use in future the thumbnail option for posting images.
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/welcome-to-new-members.6101/#post-314168

Maybe a interesting thread for you, @cryingformay !
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/ancient-chinese-women-prisoners.3177/page-5
And maybe can you us give more informations over some illustrations.

Of course I can. The female prisoner in this post is also very famous in Chinese history. Her name is Liu Su'e. She was executed to be Lingchi for the crime that she killed her own husband.
Actually in ancient China, there are only two main reason for a woman to be Lingchi. One is to kill male direct relative like her son, her husband, her father or her father in law. Another is rebellion. If we say Wang Nangxian is one of the most famous woman to be Lingchi for the reason of treason, then Liu Su'e must be the most famous woman to be Lingchi for the reason of killing her husband.
This post also illustrates the detail of the process of riding wooden donkey well. If you are interested in wooden donkey, maybe I can open another thread to talk about it specifically.

Thank you for the informations!
I prefer not so many specialized threads. But maybe you open a general thread. To example:
"Chinese Punishments, explained by cryingformay". I have also the power to rename this thread.
;)

Thank you for the informations!
I prefer not so many specialized threads. But maybe you open a general thread. To example:
"Chinese Punishments, explained by cryingformay". I have also the power to rename this thread.
;)
Okay, I understand. But please do not rename this one as I think this is a specific story about Wang Nangxian but not punishment.
I will open a thread named like "Ancient Chinese Punishments" to illustrate varieties of executions in Chinese history based on your suggestion. Thank you for your advice!

Okay, I understand. But please do not rename this one as I think this is a specific story about Wang Nangxian but not punishment.
I will open a thread named like "Ancient Chinese Punishments" to illustrate varieties of executions in Chinese history based on your suggestion. Thank you for your advice!
With pleasure!

This post also illustrates the detail of the process of riding wooden donkey well. If you are interested in wooden donkey, maybe I can open another thread to talk about it specifically.

Very good idea, and thank you for this proposal, Cryingformay

I like to see more about riding the donkey, although for me one post is sufficient......

I have not cast my vote yet. Of course, a reckless idiot:confused: like me, would try to save her, and probably run not far. :doh::mad:
However the Lingchi thing is a little bit too .... not my thing:oops: (I once read they cut out the condemned's eyes first, so that he/she could not foresee the intentions of the executioner).:eek::eek::eek:
If I could negotiate my punishment (in exchange for a guilt plea or so), maybe then,...:popcorn:

Anyway, it is a great post with great pics!:)

Of the choices available, I would try to save her even at the risk of suffering the same fate! Why not? As another rebel, they would probably be coming for me sooner or later anyway. :rolleyes:
I get it! You hope to be saved the last moment yourself! But remember, there is a difference between taken from a cross, but still in one part, and being cut to pieces by these Chinese executioners! Goldman will have to put together a jigsaw puzzle of some thousand parts then!:devil:

Back
Top Bottom