A Stroll Along the Appian Way (featuring Messaline)

Go to CruxDreams.com
Morning Approaches

It had been a long night, the sound of men digging the hard ground for the next batch to be crucified had gone well into the night.
Messaline had hung from her wrists and risen on her spiked feet more times than she cared to remember. The sun was now beginning to rise and she knew that more torture was inevitable to make her tell on her beloved Spartacus.
A soldier passed and looked up at the straining body of Messaline and he grinned.

"Boy have we got a surprise for you!" he called out.

Just then there was a scream from behind her cross.

"Mother, nooooo!"

She instantly recognised the anguished voice of her daughter Marcia.

"No, no, not my daughter, she is only eighteen years old, she is not old enough to fight against Rome, show mercy, pleeeeese." her voice trailed off.

Her daughter was dragged in front of her mother's cross.

"Look at your mother, see how she suffers, it will be a long time before she dies. Look at her nailed hands and feet, see how she hangs and spreads her legs, would you like your daughter to join you?"

Messaline was beside herself in torment, what was she to do, save her daughter and see her beloved Spartacus crucified, or, bear witness to her daughter's own torture.

"Mother, help me!" screamed Marcia who was held in the tight grip of the soldiers.

"Well, have you decided?" asked the soldier.

Messaline's head hung down on her heaving breasts, her eyes welled up and as she stared at her only daughter.

"Please, don't make me make this choice," she stammered.

"Tough!" responded the soldier gruffly, "now make your choice or we will make it for you, we haven't got all day."

Messaline looked at her daughter and then the rough looking cross that had been placed near the newly dug hole in front of her. Messaline sobbed and yelled loudly as she looked up to the heavens, she had made her choice.

To be continued.................

The Choice

"Well bitch, what is it to be, will you tell us where we can find Spartacus or do we start hammering the nails into your daughter?"

Messaline took a long gulp of air and raised herself up on her nailed feet and croaked.

"I am so, so, sorry my darling but I cannot betray Spartacus, our people rely on him and if Rome is to be defeated we will need a great leader." There was a great deal of hurt in her voice and her body was shaking in a mixture of sadness and anger.

"No mother Noooooo!" screamed her daughter as the rough soldiers dragged her down onto the implement of death.

Messaline turned her head, she could not watch the crucifixion of her only daughter. She could hear her daughter struggle against the soldiers as her loin cloth was ripped away from her nubile body and her thin arms bound to the beam with rope. They looped a rope around her ankles and fastened her feet to the sides of the upright stake.

"Last chance bitch," called a soldier as he placed the spike against the fragile wrist with hammer raised.

Messaline remained silent as she bit her lip and closed her eyes from the barbaric scene about to unfold in front of her very eyes.

"Clang, Clang, Clang," the hammer rose and fell spilling the young blood onto the hard ground. Marcia thrashed in her bindings and screamed like a demented hound. More blows followed as her tiny wrists were secured to the cross. The soldier jumped down towards her delicate feet, they were stretching against the rope to try and get free but thay were firmly bound. The spike was placed below the ankle but just above the well formed heel. Another soldier gripped her instep and her toes so that the spike could be positioned correctly.

"Clang, Clang, Clang," Three quick measured blows drove the spike through the soft bone and tissue of the now squealing girl. Soon the head of the iron rested against the immobile limb and work continued on the remaining foot.

Messaline screamed out her daughter's name over and over again to let her know she was acknowledging her agony.

"Right, lift," and the soldiers grabbed the ends of the cross and began raising the cross with it's young squirming burden into the prepared hole. A quick kick from a boot and the end slid into the hole and fell with a resounding "thump."

The body of Marcia shook with the vibration and then settled. She hung limply by her outstretched arms and her knees spread wide to expose her bald pussy to all and her mother.
Marcia groaned and began the dance of the cross as she pushed down on her damaged feet and gulped in the air and then fell down heavily onto her spiked wrists and heels.

Messaline looked at her daughter through squinted eyes and then stared at the soldier her had crucified her.

"You bastard, you fuckin' bastard, Spartacus will surely kill you for this, mark my words!"

"Oh I doubt that, you see we have your lover and he is on his way to us as we speak, I just wanted to see if you would betray him. I had underestimated you Messaline, you gave up your daughter to the cross but very shortly you will all be together." The soldier walked away laughing leaving Messaline and Marcia alone in their torment.

To be continued..........................

xM_06.jpg Am I dreaming ? No, alas ... us, women, are always the victims of men'wars and they use of us to obtain all what they want !
But, is it not our fate ? I'm sorry, Marcia my beloved daughter, but I couldn't betray Spartacus : he was so much our only hope for a better world ...
I only see that , one more a time, I was too much dump in believing what those Roman'bastards were telling !!!
Never mind, try to support this horrible fate with pride and to show to them that we can die with dignity !

The Choice

"Well bitch, what is it to be, will you tell us where we can find Spartacus or do we start hammering the nails into your daughter?"

Messaline took a long gulp of air and raised herself up on her nailed feet and croaked.

"I am so, so, sorry my darling but I cannot betray Spartacus, our people rely on him and if Rome is to be defeated we will need a great leader." There was a great deal of hurt in her voice and her body was shaking in a mixture of sadness and anger.

"No mother Noooooo!" screamed her daughter as the rough soldiers dragged her down onto the implement of death.

Messaline turned her head, she could not watch the crucifixion of her only daughter. She could hear her daughter struggle against the soldiers as her loin cloth was ripped away from her nubile body and her thin arms bound to the beam with rope. They looped a rope around her ankles and fastened her feet to the sides of the upright stake.

"Last chance bitch," called a soldier as he placed the spike against the fragile wrist with hammer raised.

Messaline remained silent as she bit her lip and closed her eyes from the barbaric scene about to unfold in front of her very eyes.

"Clang, Clang, Clang," the hammer rose and fell spilling the young blood onto the hard ground. Marcia thrashed in her bindings and screamed like a demented hound. More blows followed as her tiny wrists were secured to the cross. The soldier jumped down towards her delicate feet, they were stretching against the rope to try and get free but thay were firmly bound. The spike was placed below the ankle but just above the well formed heel. Another soldier gripped her instep and her toes so that the spike could be positioned correctly.

"Clang, Clang, Clang," Three quick measured blows drove the spike through the soft bone and tissue of the now squealing girl. Soon the head of the iron rested against the immobile limb and work continued on the remaining foot.

Messaline screamed out her daughter's name over and over again to let her know she was acknowledging her agony.

"Right, lift," and the soldiers grabbed the ends of the cross and began raising the cross with it's young squirming burden into the prepared hole. A quick kick from a boot and the end slid into the hole and fell with a resounding "thump."

The body of Marcia shook with the vibration and then settled. She hung limply by her outstretched arms and her knees spread wide to expose her bald pussy to all and her mother.
Marcia groaned and began the dance of the cross as she pushed down on her damaged feet and gulped in the air and then fell down heavily onto her spiked wrists and heels.

Messaline looked at her daughter through squinted eyes and then stared at the soldier her had crucified her.

"You bastard, you fuckin' bastard, Spartacus will surely kill you for this, mark my words!"

"Oh I doubt that, you see we have your lover and he is on his way to us as we speak, I just wanted to see if you would betray him. I had underestimated you Messaline, you gave up your daughter to the cross but very shortly you will all be together." The soldier walked away laughing leaving Messaline and Marcia alone in their torment.

To be continued..........................
Nice crucifixion, William!

Back
Top Bottom