A Tale of Two Barbs: A Pirate Cay Adventure

Go to CruxDreams.com
Is it really finished already?:crybaby2:

Such a happy ending for all! Almost like a fairytale! We are not used to that on CF!:rolleyes:

Honestly, I had expected at a certain point (even at two points), that The Boss (and Fred) would swap the two Barbs, putting the ambassador in chains and leaving her for 25 years at the mercy and abuses of Robert & co, and sending younger Barb to DC, to restart the recruiting business, since she was more trustworthy for that job. Neither POTUS, nor Leo would spot the difference, horny as they were to put any Barb over the Resolute Desk, and the wounds and welts on younger Barb's body could be easily explained by the tortures during her captivity.

Thanks, Barb, Windar, and those who provided the pictures!:clapping:

“Perhaps Robert was just refurbishing that old whipping post?” offered the Dean. “I noticed yesterday that it was looking quite weathered and a bit cracked and splintery in places. There’s always a need for things to be well-maintained, you know … just as there is with a well-oiled, smoothly running college.”
While talking whipping posts, I suddenly recall the above conversation in episode 32.:eusa_doh:

It is against all good practice to remove splinters from a wooden whipping post!:loco:

While talking whipping posts, I suddenly recall the above conversation in episode 32.:eusa_doh:

It is against all good practice to remove splinters from a wooden whipping post!:loco:
Yes, it adds to the experience as Agnese in "The Village Whipping Post" learned:

"The post rewarded her movements by embedding a small splinter into the triangle just above her pussy and another small splinter next to the nipple of her right breast, which she also had pressed against the rough wood in a vigorous, but futile attempt to move out of the way of the next lash, which she knew would be coming all too soon to add to her already unbearable pain."

cast4.jpg
Not sure about your choice for “Big Fred” Loxuru.. :doh::doh::doh: I mean.. there are plenty of fine british actors who can play upper-class twits without causing mass vomiting and nausea in the audience.:p

Not sure about your choice for “Big Fred” Loxuru.. :doh::doh::doh: I mean.. there are plenty of fine british actors who can play upper-class twits without causing mass vomiting and nausea in the audience.:p
For one, thing, Big Fred is Black.:doh: As is Robert. So, maybe Idris Elba for Robert and James Earl Jones for Fred. Also, the doctor is Indian (though US born) so perhaps one of those glamorous Bollywood stars. Or Mindy Kaling or Priyanka Chopra..

For one, thing, Big Fred is Black.:doh: As is Robert
Well I just saw Dev Patel as Sir Gawain (and he played David Copperfield too, recently), so let’s not get too hung up on racial exclusivity! :p (He was marvellous in both roles by the way) . But Idris Elba would be a solid choice. , can’t argue with that.

Back
Top Bottom