A Thief and a Whore

Go to CruxDreams.com
Sad to say that I often miss stories when they appear in 'real time' chapter by chapter, but sometimes catching up in full, as I have just done with this excellent work, has its benefits. 'Wow' ... is the first word, followed by ... 'inspired indeed'.

Filled with excellent erotica, sometimes provocative and sometimes far more elemental. Yet what made this story so good was the emotion that underpinned its entirety. The way our 'heroine' regretted her actions, the way she felt about 'Yesu', the contrasting character to her sister ...

Great work Juan, I hope you do, in fact, manage to feel so inspired once again at some future date.

Sad to say that I often miss stories when they appear in 'real time' chapter by chapter, but sometimes catching up in full, as I have just done with this excellent work, has its benefits. 'Wow' ... is the first word, followed by ... 'inspired indeed'.

Filled with excellent erotica, sometimes provocative and sometimes far more elemental. Yet what made this story so good was the emotion that underpinned its entirety. The way our 'heroine' regretted her actions, the way she felt about 'Yesu', the contrasting character to her sister ...

Great work Juan, I hope you do, in fact, manage to feel so inspired once again at some future date.

Right, it's very difficult, to have a overview for all the parallel posted stories here.
Unfortunately, Juan decided to go away from here. But sometimes coming member back after a long time. Jedakk go, coming back and go again. It's fine, that @Hornet1ba coming back to us. @Apostate a other example for disappear and comeback. Today, I saw @Hondoboot2, after long time absence.

Back
Top Bottom