A Wonderful Picture!

Go to CruxDreams.com
I came across this image whilst surfing on my favourite subject, and felt it worthy of a wider audience.

For me, it sums up perfectly the feelings I experience when about to begin a hard BDSM session, either with a partner, or a professional whom I've paid.

She knows how much it's going to hurt, even if she doesn't know exactly what's going to happen to her. Although, of course, she'll have a pretty good idea.

She also knows she's going to be humiliated, her body used ruthlessly for someone else's sexual satisfaction.

She knows all this, and yet, look at her expression.

She's perfectly at peace. She's in the place where she's at her happiest. She's approaching a state of total bliss, to which she can't wait to surrender.

I've been there a few times - can't wait to get back!

image.jpeg

I came across this image whilst surfing on my favourite subject, and felt it worthy of a wider audience.

For me, it sums up perfectly the feelings I experience when about to begin a hard BDSM session, either with a partner, or a professional whom I've paid.

She knows how much it's going to hurt, even if she doesn't know exactly what's going to happen to her. Although, of course, she'll have a pretty good idea.

She also knows she's going to be humiliated, her body used ruthlessly for someone else's sexual satisfaction.

She knows all this, and yet, look at her expression.

She's perfectly at peace. She's in the place where she's at her happiest. She's approaching a state of total bliss, to which she can't wait to surrender.

I've been there a few times - can't wait to get back!

View attachment 381917

And here's a favourite of mine:
Proof positive that beauty comes in all sizes.

upload_2016-6-16_17-35-29.jpeg
Ego Stipes Ergo Sum

Back
Top Bottom