• Yes...)))

Votes: 424 98.8%
  • No...(((

Votes: 5 1.2%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you like to drag this out, don't you? Psychological torture. Put your victims in a situation where they can't stand the waiting and uncertainty any longer and break. Well it won't work with me. Bring on the nails. I am ready.
But i'm not ready...
You are so perfect right now...
I want to hear your heartbeat... Touch you... Hair... Neck... Breasts... Stomach... Hips...
After tortures it's all so special... So... So... I like to touch it...
...i hear... You heart is so quick... So strong...
No tears in your eyes... It is worthy of respect...
Tuk-tuk, tuk-tuk, tuk-tuk...

Last edited:
But i'm not ready...
You are so perfect right now...
I want to hear your heartbeat... Touch you... Hair... Neck... Breasts... Stomach... Hips...
After tortures it's all so special... So... So... I like to touch it...
...i hear... You heart is so quick... So strong...
No tears in your eyes... It is worthy of respect...
Tuk-tuk, tuk-tuk, tuk-tuk...

No time to get sentimental .... I am not going to talk. Touching just makes it worse.

Ey noblewoman! Is Smoug cooming with his grim pack?

I remember you came to the arena gloating at the slaves scream in extreme discomfort during maximum degradation, humiliation, repeatly raping and punishment. Only for amusement of the masses. You and the crowd wanted your money's worth.

Regardless of whether you sing out or not first for this you should given to the grim pack of black slaves for gratification.
Noble lady being exhibited like a vulgar prostitute in front of the jeering throng.

Ey noblewoman! Is Smoug cooming with his grim pack?

I remember you came to the arena gloating at the slaves scream in extreme discomfort during maximum degradation, humiliation, repeatly raping and punishment. Only for amusement of the masses. You and the crowd wanted your money's worth.

Regardless of whether you sing out or not first for this you should given to the grim pack of black slaves for gratification.
Noble lady being exhibited like a vulgar prostitute in front of the jeering throng.

Now I am doubly frightened ... this is not going to be good :eek::eek::eek:

Huh...
I think both of you will forget about your "pacts" when you see...
Well, there's something you should see too.
Look at me... do I look like an unbreakable secret agent or indomitable warrior? Really?
Exactly.
Of course at some point I'll break down and talk. It might be later than you'd expect but that moment will arrive.

You know that, I know that, ... and they know that. The leaders of the resistance cells.
I'm not a warrior, but they do also have uses for people like me, with my contacts to different places.
But they know what I am and don't expect me to act like anything else.
So you'll get something out of me but not what you want.
It's not like you can unravel the whole resistance from a few confessions. I don' even know any of the people in Barb's group and didn't even know she was part of the resistance until moments ago.

Probably during your training you went through that scenario again and again, where you torture a confession out of a freshly taken prisoner and that enables you to stop an 'attack' in the last moment.
It's not us doing those attacks...

Well, there's something you should see too.
Look at me... do I look like an unbreakable secret agent or indomitable warrior? Really?
Exactly.
Of course at some point I'll break down and talk. It might be later than you'd expect but that moment will arrive.
So you'll get something out of me but not what you want.
You look like woman... Maybe I can persuade you... Do i?..

I don't want to reach this "point"... After this point you may be don't be able to talk...
I don't want it...
You'll tell me all that i want to know. Without any tortures.
Of course, if you want to be tortured, so be it...
But i didn't think so...

I have to win time... there were witnesses to my arrest...
if I win some time for them they'll be able to minimize the damage... warn those who could be implicated by anything he'll get out of me...
I'm not some indestructible Amazon, still I do have a modicum of self-respect.
Of course I don't want to be tortured... but...

Well Sir,-- No.
I'll tell you nothing about the resistance.
You know why? Because I don't know anything anyway.

Yes I know some people who might be politically active and I passed along some messages for them.
I also compiled and passed on reports on people who went missing.
Yes I know that's illegal.
But you know all that already.

I also know that I've been under surveillance for other things, because of people I happen to know, and some inconsqeuential foreign contacts.
In fact I've been arrested for that but let go again. I guess they hoped by observing me they could uncover some 'network'.
I can talk all about that. In great detail. I understand how it might make me seem suspicious but it's actually nothing.

Otherwise...
I have absolutely nothing to say.

Fine...
Don't want to talk? Fine... I don't need it...
I'll make other thing with you. It's worst than all tortures... For you, so proud, so brave...

I'll make you my slave... And I will not be cruel to you...
You will live at my house as a slave...
And everyone will consider me a merciful and forgiving...

Fine...
Don't want to talk? Fine... I don't need it...
I'll make other thing with you. It's worst than all tortures... For you, so proud, so brave...

Hey, no fair cutting a deal with her! I thought she and I were going to keep quiet at all costs. Get on with our nailing YOU!

I'm aware that recently introduced laws - to bring back the greatness of the Ancients - have re-established slavery.

In general I am a civilized, polite, law-abiding woman of good repute... but some laws are so odious that rebellion becomes a moral duty.

On the other hand I'm not a 'give me freedom or give me death' person. I'm more, 'pull my head in and let's see what tomorrow brings'...

Anyway life has become really difficult.
Whatever I do it seems I either betray my conscience or endanger myself and others.
There is a dark temptation, a strange attraction, a certain unexpected tingle, with the idea of just being a slave.
No responsibility, no danger for now.
And if the regime falls, and the days of vengeance come ... I can say, I had no choice, I was a slave, I just cleaned his house and did this and that...
Under no circumstance must I give in to this temptation!
(at least not TOO easily...)

... but even on the base of these new laws,
-Guards! Take her! Bring her here...

You have not seized me as your personal capture.
You ordered the guards to take me.
So I cannot be your slave by the most primal law of capture, of direct appropriation.

Since I was not a slave before, you also cannot have confiscated me as part of the inventory, when the property of an enemy of the State becomes forfeit and falls to the Government and is divided among its faithful servants.

You also have not purchased me in orderly manner on a registered slave market.

You haven't properly captured, confiscated, or purchased me, how can I be your slave?

In fact if you just take me out of here, into your private property, that's basically ... embezzlement.

I'll point out my legal status here. I'm familiar with the bureaucracy, I can even fill out a 27B-6.

As a free woman, until recently, I was effectively property of myself.

Now I am an accused rebel, therefore presumed guilty, and all my property, including myself, is declared forfeited to the State.

I am therefore property of the State.

The State has delegated to you as its servant certain duties and privileges in connection with your position as interrogator. It delivers objects of its property into your custody, so as to perform your duties on them.

It's fully in your rights to carry out all the procedures described in your employment contract upon this property, which may include its damage or destruction.

After all, by definition, full ownership of something includes the right to destroy or discard it, and if that is what the State decides to do with certain property, it can; just as well it can commission others with this task.

I'm sure your contract also covers the use for private enjoyment of such State property as is given over to you.

I'm also pretty sure it doesn't cover the permanent removal of State property onto your own premises, for your own profit.

That's ... corruption.

And well, there are always Anti-Corruption purges going on in the regime, it's one of the few things they do to portray themselves as legitimate.

I'm sure the guards will snitch on you if they see you diverting State property to your own residence. They'll get a reward and a promotion.

I do know it's legal for you to request the conversion of part of your pay into natural goods.
You could apply for my ownership to be transferred to you, and my value to be deducted from your torturer's salary. This would of course require a registered slave assessor to determine my fair market value.

So I think if you want to do that legally you really have to go through the paperwork. That's how the regime works.

Otherwise I'll have to say -- No, I can't be your slave.

(Barb... I'm playing for time... slave assessors are very busy people...)

Malins... Don't play with me... And don't tell my about law...
I am the law...
I'll just take you... And bring you to my house...
And you will become a slave... My slave...
You may call it what you want... Corruption... Nevermind...

(My nightmare - my rules and laws)

This is going too far! Guards! File a complaint! State property is being illegally appropriated! Help!
Probably he steals bags of coffee beans from the workplace too, and sells them on the black market!
What with the rationing it'll get him rich!
Probably he'll sell me on the black market! Then I'll be an unregistered slave! Less than nothing! Help!
This is a villain! Help! I have fallen into the hands of a villain! Waaaaah!!!

This is going too far! Guards! File a complaint! State property is being illegally appropriated! Help!
Probably he steals bags of coffee beans from the workplace too, and sells them on the black market!
What with the rationing it'll get him rich!
Probably he'll sell me on the black market! Then I'll be an unregistered slave! Less than nothing! Help!
This is a villain! Help! I have fallen into the hands of a villain! Waaaaah!!!
Yea...
Guards! Help her!..
Help her to avoid to become a slave... Slave of abhorrent beast...

Are the guards... any better? Oh my god they look horrible! Talked myself into trouble again! Why can't I just take an offer as it is? I repent! I repent!
Of course they are better...
They can rape you whatever they want to...
They can whip you for fun... Torture you... For fun...

And i'm worst than they...
I want to make you my slave... You living in my house... Have a work to do... No raping, no tortures... No cruelty...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom