Alicia and the Firing Squad

Go to CruxDreams.com

carloscruz

Governor
I am posting a new story. It doesn´t involve crucifixion and it could be hard to believe.
Still, I hope some of you will enjoy it.
As allways, I would appreciate your opinions and your help with English errors. Remember it is not my first language.

Alicia and the Firing Squad by Carloscruz

I

Alicia was tidying her desk after a long week in the law firm where she worked as a senior partner. There was a lot to do before quitting her job in two weeks, she reflected.

Martín, another lawyer, poking his head through the door, asked, "Would you like to join us for a drink, or are you meeting your husband?"

"Sorry, I have to go to a rehearsal. And he will be there too if he can make it."

"A rehearsal? What kind of rehearsal? Are you taking up acting as a part of your new life?"

"No, but in two weeks, I am taking part in a very unique performance. I can’t tell you much about it."

"Well, that sounds intriguing. Will we be able to watch it?"

"Perhaps. It’s going to be recorded on video. I am sure you will see it eventyually."

"All right. It will be very interesting to see you acting."

"Yes, I think you will enjoy it," she answered. "I will make sure the firm gets a copy!"

Alone again, she finished and went to the parking lot and got in her car.

Soon she was speeding out of town and after another half hour she reached the gates of a country house surrounded by a wooden park. She was immediately admitted by a man guarding the gates.

She parked behind the house. About a dozen cars were already there. She went inside and, descending a flight of stairs, reached a small changing room furnished with a few lockers. Another woman was already there undressing,

"Hello Catalina. I can’t believe it’s already the last regular rehearsal. I am so excited!"

"Hello Alicia. Yes, you are right, time flies!"

Alice opened one of the lockers and changed into a sport t-shirt and leggings - the same as Catalina.

Another woman entered the room in a hurry, already opening her blouse.

"Hello ladies, sorry for the delay!"

"Hi Blanca!" greeted Catalina, smiling.

Soon the new arrival was dressed in a similar outfit as the other two. They were three very attractive women. Alicia was 41 years old and Blanca and Catalina 35 and 31 respectively. Alicia had honey coloured hair that she wore long; Catalina had her black hair in a long ponytail. In contrast, Blanca had her dark blonde hair cut in a short bob.

Quickly they went outside through the Manor’s front door.

Once there, Alicia felt once again her pulse quickening.

A group of a dozen men and women were waiting for them. Six - four men and two women - in a group a little apart, were carrying military rifles.

Among them Alicia recognized Daniel, her husband and also Catalina’s. His name was Ernesto. They exchanged smiles and a wave and the three of them took their places in line, standing smartly at attention in front of an imposing lady. She was about fifty, tall and fit, her auburn hair tightly bundled in a severe bun. Her track suit clearly revealed a strong but well-shaped body. She had a riding crop in her right hand.

She was Magdalena, Blanca’s Mistress and lover and lady owner of the mansion. She also was an Army career officer and somehow it showed in the way she carried herself. She called for everybody’s attention and addressed the group.

"Hello everyone, thank you for coming. This is, as you all know, the last occasion to practice before the dress rehearsal. The actual performance is only two weeks away. Today we’ll work until everything is perfect. Any questions before we start?"

Nobody spoke. So, she ordered, "Let’s begin and carry on no matter what. We’ll deal with mistakes and doubts once we finish!"

Everybody assumed their places and remained silent. Several cameras had been recording since Magdalena started the system with a remote some minutes ago.

The armed men and women stood now in formation the rifles at their side; A little apart to their left stood a brunette holding a sabre. She was obviously in command.

Two men and a woman formed to their right carrying drums. Another two women stood two paces behind Magdalena.

Now she continued addressing the three new arrivals. "Well girls, once we read the documents you will join the formation, so take your places now."

The three women placed themselves in a line of three, between the armed platoon and their officer. Magdalena, with a clear and firm voice ordered, "Death Platoon, on the spot, left turn!"

Everyone obeyed her command and she added, "Shoulder Arms!" The detail put the weapons over the left shoulder and she waited some moments to check the result of the movement before ordering, "To the Firing Range! March!"

The drums started to beat as the whole group began to march down a dirt path. For the next ten minutes, the small troop marched following the dirt road through a dense part of the forest. During the trip Magdalena's assistants took the opportunity to correct the angle of their weapons, the rhythm of their step, or the movements of their arms.

Later the road opened up on a wide clearing, at the far side was a wall of packed earth three meters high with the side facing the clearing lined with sand bags. In front of the sand bags stood three wooden stakes one and a half meters high and five meters apart from each other.

Magdalena aligned the formation with the centre line of the clearing. At ten meters from the stakes she ordered: "Platoon…Halt!"

The troop stopped, while the drums kept beating.

"Captain, deploy the platoon and form the firing line! Prisoners…to the stakes! March!"

The three women kept marching at the rhythm of the drums until they faced one stake each.

"Prisoners Halt! About turn!"

The women stopped and turned 180 degrees on the spot, facing the platoon at the stakes. Looking at her assistants, Magdalena ordered, "Prepare the prisoners!"

The drums ceased to beat as one by one the three: Alicia, Blanca and Catalina were cuffed with their backs to the stakes and arms behind the poles. Leather belts were tied below their breast and at their ankles, securing their bodies to the stakes. After that the assistants retired and Magdalena went to the women.

"Captain! Check the weapons are unloaded! she instructed. The woman with the sabre reviewed every rifle while the Colonel addressed the tied women.

"Well ladies, now I would mark you and ask you if you are ready to proceed. Are you?"

"Yes, Ma'am!" the three answered.

"All right. Captain, proceed!"

The Captain raised her sabre and ordered, "Platoon, ready!" – The platoon took the weapons to their firing position in a single motion - "To the first target on the left…" That was Catalina, "Aim! Fire!!!"

The clinking noise of the firing pins hitting empty chambers was clearly heard in the complete silence. The sigh of the woman was also clearly heard. She had been holding her breath.

"Platoon, attention!" the Captain ordered and the troop put the weapons at their side. "Load arms...!"

The process was repeated two more times, with the platoon aiming to the other two women in turn.

When they put their weapons at their side for the last time Magdalena instructed, "Captain, distribute the ammunition and start the exercise! Lieutenant, take the Major and the Captains, and drill them for an hour!"

The assistants untied the women and took them away at quick march back to the front garden. When they were half way into the woods several fusillades were heard in the distance and the three friends exchanged serious looks.

One hour and a half later everybody was back at the cars and Alicia was returning home in silence with her husband. That night they made passionate love.

Last edited by a moderator:
Strange story, from the start.
Yes.
I have already exlained that the idea of women and men volunteering for execution excites me greatly.
They are obssesed with the desire of being executed for the sexual pleasure of others, and themselves.
I know such a craving, and yielding to it, results hard to believe.
And don´t forget we are dealing in fantasy here.

But sometimes I wonder if anybody, along the centuries, had actually done it...

Different!
I hope so!

II

One week passed and again she drove alone to the Manor, this time for the dress rehearsal. She was excited and had to concentrate on driving her powerful car.

When she got to the dressing room, she opened the locker and undressed completely. Soon Catalina joined her and also started to disrobe.

"Well, today is the big Dress Rehearsal. I am more excited than ever!"

"Yes, me too!" Both now had their hair cut short like Blanca’s.

Once naked, Alicia took from the locker a strange looking outfit. It was a sort of dark green jacket, in a military style. She put it on.

It fitted tight at the waist, but in the front, it was like an under-bust corset, with round cuts that left her breast bare. With her finger tips she caressed two decoration ribbons and a military insignia pinned to the scarce fabric left between the breasts and the shoulders. On them, she had epaulettes with a gold braid.

Catalina, in the meantime had donned a similar one, with a different pin and three stripes on her shoulders.

They were stark naked from their waists down and were putting medium heeled shoes on, of the same colour as the jacket. Alicia was admiring her friend's attractive body when Blanca arrived again in a rush and started to disrobe.

"Hello ladies, sorry for the delay!"

"Sorry Blanca?" Catalina exclaimed, smiling, "I am sure you did it on purpose to give Magdalena a good excuse!"

Soon the new arrival was dressed in the same scant clothes, like the other two. Her shoulders showed, like Catalina’s, three gold stripes.
The jacket and shoes enhanced their nudity and their well-shaped bodies; they also had her pubic hair trimmed in exactly the same way.

'Definitely, I must be crazy', Alicia reflected, looking at her reflection on a full-length mirror, finding her image disturbing and exciting at the same time.

Quickly they went outside by the Manor’s front door.

Once there, Alicia felt once again the powerful rush of her arousal. But today, the sensation was stronger. As she expected, the same group was gathered in front of the Manor, waiting for them.

Today, everybody was also dressed in military uniforms in the same style as the three women's jackets, but theirs included trousers. The outfits of all the other women were very tight fitting from their waist down, but fully covered their bodies, including their breasts. Alicia, Blanca and Catalina were the only ones with bare breasts, sex and bums and she felt a rush of shame and arousal.

Daniel, her husband, silently mouthed the words: “You look gorgeous!” and blew her a kiss. She smiled back, delighted and grateful.

The three of them again took their places in line, standing smartly at attention in front of Magdalena. She was even more impressive in uniform, the tight pants and boots revealing her shapely body. On her shoulders gleamed the three golden braids of a full colonel, the rank she held in the Army.

Most of the people gathered had military experience: Alicia had reached the rank of Major in the Army Legal Corps, before asking for reserve status and joining her Firm. The same was true for Catalina, but as a medical Captain; and Blanca was still a Cavalry Captain, serving active duty under her lover’s command.

Now Magdalena looked severely at the three new arrivals and Alicia felt a pleasant thrill running down her spine. The sensation of being, at last, standing in public in such humiliating garments was, like the whole affair, a mixture of shame and pleasure.

"Well ladies!" Magdalena began, "You could be late for your own funeral!"

"It’s my fault, Magdalena. I…", Blanca started to explain.

"Silence, Captain! I didn’t ask for excuses! I will deal immediately with that issue: ten strokes for the Major and five for you two!"

"But - it was me…" Bianca started again.

"I said 'shut up!' Two extra strokes for you! The Major is the senior officer, thus in charge and responsible. Isn’t that so, Major?"

"Yes, Ma'am!" answered Alicia.

Without delay Magdalena took her position behind the women and quickly delivered the twenty-two total strokes to the three of them.with her riding crop.

They bit their tongues and remained at attention without moving during the punishment, although their bums soon felt as though they were on fire..Especially Alicia’s.

"Well, having dealt with that, I have to say you look really smart, Ladies," stated Magdalena. "Now, let’s begin. This is, as you all know, the last occasion to practice before the event. We will make it as close as possible to the performance.Any questions before we start?"

Once again, nobody spoke so she ordered: "Let’s begin."

The two assistants, now in uniforms with one stripe on the epaulettes, were again behind Magdalena. One of them handed her a formal-looking document.

"You know the procedure; at this time I will read the documents and you three will take your places in the formation. Take your positions now."

The three obeyed and took their places.

"Prisoners, about turn!" Magdalena ordered.

The three women, in two precise movements, turned their backs on the Colonel, who ordered them restrained.

Once they had their wrists tied at their backs, the necessary commands were imparted and the troop started marching to the woods at the beat of the drums.

Alicia felt very excited marching in step towards the firing range, feeling her nakedness, her humiliating exhibition; her shameful perversions exhibited!

After a very intense trip, they found themselves in the clearing and the troop was called to halt. The prisoners were ordered to march on to the stakes.

While approaching, Alicia observed that the practice rounds had produced a lot of holes and evident damage to the wood. Soon they found themselves bound to them by the assistants.

She had been tied to her stake before, but this time she was naked, feeling the rough wood on her buttocks and presenting her bare tits and cunt to the firing line. And that made a big difference.

Magdalena walked to them and explained, "I am going to fully prepare you. I want the shooters to see the same picture they will see next week. I want them to aim exactly at the same point."

With no further words, Colonel de la Lastra approached Alicia and, feeling her breast for her heart-beat, placed a red heart shaped sticker on her skin over her heart.

Then she did the same to Blanca and Catalina and retired to the side.

Now there was total silence. Alicia could hear the breathing of the two women tied with her to the stakes, in front of the sandbags. She looked at them and thought how beautiful and sexy she looked in her nudity and bondage.

She faced back to the platoon. They had deployed in line, aiming at Catalina, and their captain was now raising her sabre.

"Platoon! Ready...Aim...Fire!"

Again, the empty clicks of the rifles filled the silence and they released the breath that, without noticing, they had been holding in their lungs.

The lady Captain quickly repeated the practice with Blanca and Alicia and before they had time to recover, the assistant officers were behind the stakes undoing the bounds that were holding their bodies to the poles.

Still with their wrist cuffed at their backs, they were instructed to march and join the Colonel at the side of the road, out of the squad’s line of fire.

From behind the sandbag and packed earth rampart, the assistants now wheeled a long barrow. On it, three female mannequins were laying. One by one they tied them to the stakes. They were very realistic and dressed exactly like the prisoners with the same hair colour, even the pubic hair, of each one of the three women. It was done in the same short bob military style. They even had a red heart shaped sticker on their left breasts!

Alicia and her mates were impressed and looked, speechless, at the figures. They weren’t aware of this part of the rehearsal.

Meanwhile the Captain in command of the Firing Squad distributed the ammunition among its members. They looked very real indeed.
Soon the Captain was again raising her sabre and giving the commands.

"Platoon, to the left target…Ready...Aim...Fire!"

This time the sound of the weapons was deafening and the mannequin tied to Catalina’s stake received the full volley on its chest. The damage was massive and made the dummy’s head and shoulders slump forward, also in a very realistic way.

Alicia could not hold back a cry and gasped in shock.

In quick succession the Captain gave the orders and two more discharges hit the mannequins representing Blanca and Alicia with the same results.

"Load…To the centre target…Ready…Aim…Fire!"

"Load…To the right target…Ready…Aim…Fire!"

The prisoners flinched at the violence of the volleys, the deafening noise and the effect of the bullets on the tied figures.

Now the squad stood with the weapons at their sides and the assistants released the mannequins and loaded them on the barrow, looking now like authentic corpses they were carried around the rampart.

Magdalena ordered them to march behind and the prisoners followed the barrow to a recently dug grave where the three dummies were thrown down together, one on top of the other.

Once they had witnessed this, she ordered:

"On the double! March!" And the four started to run back to the Manor.

To be continued

Last edited by a moderator:
II

One week passed and again she drove alone to the Manor, this time for the dress rehearsal. She was excited and had to concentrate on driving her powerful car.
When she got to the dressing room, she opened the locker and undressed completely. Soon Catalina joined her and started also to disrobe.

-Well today is the big Dress Rehearsal. I am more excited than ever.
-Yes, me too! - Both had now their hair cut short like Blanca’s.

Once naked, Alicia took from the locker a strange looking outfit
It was a sort of dark green jacket, in a military style. She put it on.
It fitted tight at the waist, but in the front, it was like an under-bust corset, with round cuts that left her breast bare.
With her finger tips she caressed two decoration ribbons and a military insignia pinned to the scarce fabric left between the breasts and the shoulders. On them, she had epaulettes with a gold braid.
Catalina, in the meantime had done a similar one, with a different pin and three stripes on her shoulders.
They were stark naked from their waists down and were putting medium heeled shoes on, of the same colour as the jacket. Alicia was admiring her friend's attractive body when Blanca arrived again in a rush and starting to disrobe.

-Hello ladies, sorry for the delay!
-Sorry Blanca? - Exclaimed Catalina smiling-I am sure you did it on purpose to give Magdalena a good excuse!
Soon the new arrival was dressed in the same scant clothes, like the other two. Her shoulders showed, like Catalina’s, three gold stripes.
The jacket and shoes enhanced their nudity and their well-shaped bodies; they also had her pubic hair trimmed in exactly the same way.
-Definitely, I must be crazy-Alicia reflected looking at her reflection on a full-length mirror, nevertheless finding her image disturbing and exciting at the same time.

Once there, Alicia felt once again the powerful rush of her arousal. But today, the sensation was stronger.
As she expected, the same group was gathered in front of the Manor, waiting for them.
Everybody was today dressed also in military uniforms on the same style as the three women jackets, but theirs included trousers. The outfits of all the other women were very tight fitting from their waist down, but fully covered their bodies, including their breasts. Alicia, Blanca and Catalina were the only ones with bare breast, sex and bums and she felt a rush of shame and arousal.
Daniel, her husband, silently mouthed the words: “You look gorgeous!” and blow her a kiss. She smiled back, delighted and grateful.

The three of them took again their places in line, standing smartly at attention in front of Magdalena. She was even more impressive in uniform, the tight pants and boots revealing her shapely body.
On her shoulders, gleamed the three golden braids of a full colonel, the rank she held in the Army.
Most of the people gathered had military experience: Alicia have reached the rank of Major in the Army Legal Corps, before asking for reserve status and joining her Firm. The same was true for Catalina but as a medical Captain and Blanca was still a Cavalry Captain, serving active duty under her lover’s command.
Now Magdalena looked at the three new arrivals severely and Alicia felt a pleasant thrill running down her spine. The sensation of being, at last, standing in public in such humiliating garments was, like the whole affair, a mix of shame and pleasure.

-Well ladies! – Magdalena began -You could be late for your own funeral!
-It’s my fault, Magdalena. I…-Blanca started to explain.
-Silence Captain! I didn’t ask for excuses. I will deal immediately with that issue:
Ten strokes for the Major and five for you two.
-But it was me…-started again Blanca.
-I said shut up! Two extra strokes for you. The Major is in the senior thus in charge and responsible. Isn’t it Major?
-Yes, Madam!-Answered Alicia.

Without delay Magdalena took position behind the women and quickly delivered with her riding crop the twenty-two total strokes to the three of them.
They bit their tongues and held at attention without moving during the punishment and soon had their bums on Firing, especially Alicia’s.

-Well having dealt with that, I have to say you look really smart Ladies- stated Magdalena-Now let’s begin. This is, as you all know, the last occasion to practice before the event. We will do it as close as possible to the performance.
Any questions before we start?
Once again, nobody spoke so she ordered:

-Let’s begin.

The two assistants, now in uniforms with one stripe on the epaulettes, were again behind Magdalena. One of them handed her a formal-looking document.

-You know the procedures; at this time I will read the documents and you three will take your places in the formation. Take your positions now.

-Prisoners, about turn! - Magdalena ordered.
The three women, in two precise movements, turned their backs to the Colonel, who ordered them restrained.
Once they had their wrists tied at their backs, the necessary commands were imparted and the troop started marching to the woods at the beat of the drums.

Alicia felt very excited marching in step towards the Firing Range, feeling her nakedness, her humiliating exhibition; her shameful perversions exhibited!

After a very intense trip, they found themselves in the clearing and the troop was called to halt and the prisoners to march on to the stakes.
While approaching, Alicia observed that the practice rounds had produced a lot of holes and evident damages to the wood.
Soon they found themselves bound to them by the assistants.
She had been tied to her stake before, but this time she was naked, feeling the rough wood on her buttocks and presenting her bare tits and cunt to the firing line. And that made a big difference.
Magdalena walked to them and explained.

-I am going to fully prepare you. I want the shooters to see the same picture they will see next week. I want them to aim exactly at the same point.
With no further words, Colonel de la Lastra approached Alicia and feeling her breast for her heart-beat, placed a red heart shaped sticker on her skin over her heart.

Now everything was in silence. Alicia could hear the breathing of the two women tied with her to the stakes, in front of the sandbags. She looked at them and thought how beautiful and sexy she looked in her nudity and bondage.
She faced back to the platoon. They had deployed in line, aiming at Catalina, and their captain was now raising her sabre.
-Platoon, Ready...Aim...Firing!
Again, the empty clicks of the riffles filled the silence and they released the air that, without noticing, had been holding in their lungs.
The lady Captain quickly repeated the practice with Blanca and Alicia and before they had time to recover, the assistant officers were behind the stakes undoing the bounds that were holding their bodies to the poles.
Still with their wrist cuffed at their backs, they were instructed to march and join the Colonel at the side of the road, out of the squad’s line of Firing.

From behind the sandbag and packed earth rampart, the assistants now wheeled a long barrow. On it, three female mannequins were laying. One by one they tied them at the stakes. They were very realistic and dressed exactly like the prisoners with the same hair colour, even the pubic one, of each one of the three women. It was done in the same short bob military style. They even had a red heart shaped sticker on their left breasts!

Alicia and her mates were impressed and looked speechless at the figures. They weren’t aware of this part of the rehearsal.
Meanwhile the Captain in command of the Firing Squad distributed the ammunition among its members. They looked very real indeed.

-Platoon, to the left target…Ready...Aim...Firing!

This time the sound of the weapons was deafening and the mannequin tied to Catalina’s stake received the full volley on her chest. The damage was massive and made the dummy’s head and shoulders slump forward, also in a very realistic way.
In quick succession the Captain gave the orders and two more discharges hit the mannequins representing Blanca and Alicia with the same results.

-Load…To the centre target…Ready…Aim…Firing!
-Load…To the right target…Ready…Aim…Firing!

The prisoners flinched at the violence of the volleys, the deafening noise and the effect of the bullets on the tied figures.

Now the squad stood with the weapons at their sides and the assistants released the mannequins and loaded them on the barrow, looking now like authentic corpses they were carried around the rampart.
Magdalena ordered them to march behind and the prisoners followed the barrow to a recently dug grave where the three dummies were thrown down together, one on top of the other.

-On the double march! - And the four started to run back to the Manor.
it may be a bit of a quick death, but the preparation is exciting

-Silence Captain! I didn’t ask for excuses. I will deal immediately with that issue:
-I said shut up! Two extra strokes for you. The Major is in the senior thus in charge and responsible. Isn’t it Major?
The responsability of command is well demonstrated here!

II

When she got to the dressing room, she opened the locker and undressed completely. Soon Catalina joined her and started also to disrobe.

-Well today is the big Dress Rehearsal. I am more excited than ever.
-Yes, me too! - Both had now their hair cut short like Blanca’s.

Once naked, Alicia took from the locker a strange looking outfit
It was a sort of dark green jacket, in a military style. She put it on.
It fitted tight at the waist, but in the front, it was like an under-bust corset, with round cuts that left her breast bare.
With her finger tips she caressed two decoration ribbons and a military insignia pinned to the scarce fabric left between the breasts and the shoulders. On them, she had epaulettes with a gold braid.
Catalina, in the meantime had done a similar one, with a different pin and three stripes on her shoulders.
They were stark naked from their waists down and were putting medium heeled shoes on, of the same colour as the jacket. Alicia was admiring her friend's attractive body when Blanca arrived again in a rush and starting to disrobe.

-Hello ladies, sorry for the delay!
-Sorry Blanca? - Exclaimed Catalina smiling-I am sure you did it on purpose to give Magdalena a good excuse!
-Definitely, I must be crazy-Alicia reflected looking at her reflection on a full-length mirror, nevertheless finding her image disturbing and exciting at the same time.

Once there, Alicia felt once again the powerful rush of her arousal. But today, the sensation was stronger.
As she expected, the same group was gathered in front of the Manor, waiting for them.
Everybody was today dressed also in military uniforms on the same style as the three women jackets, but theirs included trousers. The outfits of all the other women were very tight fitting from their waist down, but fully covered their bodies, including their breasts. Alicia, Blanca and Catalina were the only ones with bare breast, sex and bums and she felt a rush of shame and arousal.
Daniel, her husband, silently mouthed the words: “You look gorgeous!” and blow her a kiss. She smiled back, delighted and grateful.

The three of them took again their places in line, standing smartly at attention in front of Magdalena. She was even more impressive in uniform, the tight pants and boots revealing her shapely body.
On her shoulders, gleamed the three golden braids of a full colonel, the rank she held in the Army.
Most of the people gathered had military experience: Alicia have reached the rank of Major in the Army Legal Corps, before asking for reserve status and joining her Firm. The same was true for Catalina but as a medical Captain and Blanca was still a Cavalry Captain, serving active duty under her lover’s command.
Now Magdalena looked at the three new arrivals severely and Alicia felt a pleasant thrill running down her spine. The sensation of being, at last, standing in public in such humiliating garments was, like the whole affair, a mix of shame and pleasure.

Without delay Magdalena took position behind the women and quickly delivered with her riding crop the twenty-two total strokes to the three of them.
They bit their tongues and held at attention without moving during the punishment and soon had their bums on Firing, especially Alicia’s.

-Well having dealt with that, I have to say you look really smart Ladies- stated Magdalena-Now let’s begin. This is, as you all know, the last occasion to practice before the event. We will do it as close as possible to the performance.
Any questions before we start?
Once again, nobody spoke so she ordered:

-Let’s begin.

-You know the procedures; at this time I will read the documents and you three will take your places in the formation. Take your positions now.

-Prisoners, about turn! - Magdalena ordered.
The three women, in two precise movements, turned their backs to the Colonel, who ordered them restrained.

Alicia felt very excited marching in step towards the Firing Range, feeling her nakedness, her humiliating exhibition; her shameful perversions exhibited!

After a very intense trip, they found themselves in the clearing and the troop was called to halt and the prisoners to march on to the stakes.
While approaching, Alicia observed that the practice rounds had produced a lot of holes and evident damages to the wood.
Soon they found themselves bound to them by the assistants.
Magdalena walked to them and explained.

-I am going to fully prepare you. I want the shooters to see the same picture they will see next week. I want them to aim exactly at the same point.
With no further words, Colonel de la Lastra approached Alicia and feeling her breast for her heart-beat, placed a red heart shaped sticker on her skin over her heart.

Now everything was in silence. Alicia could hear the breathing of the two women tied with her to the stakes, in front of the sandbags. She looked at them and thought how beautiful and sexy she looked in her nudity and bondage.
-Platoon, Ready...Aim...Firing!
Again, the empty clicks of the riffles filled the silence and they released the air that, without noticing, had been holding in their lungs.
Still with their wrist cuffed at their backs, they were instructed to march and join the Colonel at the side of the road, out of the squad’s line of Firing.

From behind the sandbag and packed earth rampart, the assistants now wheeled a long barrow. On it, three female mannequins were laying. One by one they tied them at the stakes. They were very realistic and dressed exactly like the prisoners with the same hair colour, even the pubic one, of each one of the three women. It was done in the same short bob military style. They even had a red heart shaped sticker on their left breasts!

Alicia and her mates were impressed and looked speechless at the figures. They weren’t aware of this part of the rehearsal.

-Platoon, to the left target…Ready...Aim...Firing!

This time the sound of the weapons was deafening and the mannequin tied to Catalina’s stake received the full volley on her chest. The damage was massive and made the dummy’s head and shoulders slump forward, also in a very realistic way.

-Load…To the centre target…Ready…Aim…Firing!
-Load…To the right target…Ready…Aim…Firing!

-On the double march! - And the four started to run back to the Manor.
That's not a fine or correct punctuation. For my opinion do it disturbing the reading flow.

I appreciate the comment. As you know English is not my firtt language. But could you point more precicely to the errors, so I can correct the text?
90 percent of my English I learned on CF. And I know, it's not well. I will try, to explain, what I mean:

I

Alicia was a tidying her desk after a long week in the law firm where she worked as a senior partner. There was a lot to do before quitting her job in two weeks, she reflected.
Martín, another lawyer, poking his head through the door, asked:
-Would you like to join us for a drink, or are you meeting your husband?
-Sorry, I have to go to a rehearsal. And he will be there too if he can make it.
-A rehearsal? What kind of rehearsal, are you taking up acting as a part of your new life?
-No, but in two weeks, I am taking part in a very unique performance. I can’t tell you much about it.

---
I

Alicia was a tidying her desk after a long week in the law firm where she worked as a senior partner. There was a lot to do before quitting her job in two weeks, she reflected.
Martín, another lawyer, poking his head through the door, asked: "Would you like to join us for a drink, or are you meeting your husband?"
Alicia answered. "Sorry, I have to go to a rehearsal. And he will be there too if he can make it."
"A rehearsal? What kind of rehearsal, are you taking up acting as a part of your new life?", asked Martin back.
Alicia explain, "No, but in two weeks, I am taking part in a very unique performance. I can’t tell you much about it.".

Back
Top Bottom