Aluafaen et Rimmon Ra ...Dark Realm

Go to CruxDreams.com
you have such a beautiful body ... hmm those wounds must hurt a lot, right?

(the Empress touches them lightly with her golden claws)
... the soldier laughs ... auuu..pleae nooo ouuu

no please don't touch them ... auuu ...... please enough ... please ..

shut the fuck up! hahaha I like the way you ask ... but unfortunately you deserve your punishment ...

you have such beautiful breasts ... but what about them?
Lanya? wonders how we can have fun with them?
yes I already thought about it ... and I have already taken the liberty of preparing a smaller program for our entertainment ... you will like Alexandra!

you mean everything lanya! I'm already looking forward to you!
hmm centurion? at soldiers continue to work I want three crosses here!

Yes my Lady! as you wish!
soldiers bring stipes ... and bring those whores here ....
Boy this is your first crucifixion?
yes sir, I've only been in the legion for a month ... I see ... hmm you'll learn something today ... the legion will make you a real soldier and a man! have you had a girlfriend? ahh no no sir sir ... hahaha we'll fix it! you will become a man today! Calm down! hahaha somehow you blushed!

crosses?! oh nooo no no please mercy please! please don't nail me ... please not like that please ....

wel wel ..... the lady understood ... yes one of the crosses is yours ...

noo please ... kill me ... please just don't cross ...

you're panicking too soon girl ... we still have plans with you!

and to let you know ... I'm not completely cruel you know? I'll give you a chance to avoid further pain ... do you agree? hmm well so tell me those names ... the names of your killer friends ... and the places where they hide ... hahaha ... it's simple, either you tell them to me and I'll save you another big pain or we'll find out otherwise....

please decide ....
May the gods be praised! Aluafaen has abandoned the sick bed and is back in fine form! :)

I have a request ... I don't know where somewhere anymore, probably on the history channel I saw someone here how the crucifixion of women went ... film

the woman was nailed more than the men (back to the crowd and facing the cross) does anyone know?
I don't think anyone can be 100% sure, but I really doubt if women were routinely crucified that way about. The reason given in documentaries and books is 'to protect their modesty'.

Like the Romans cared at all about the modesty of their victims. They wanted to humiliate them to the greatest extent possible.

I have a request ... I don't know where somewhere anymore, probably on the history channel I saw someone here how the crucifixion of women went ... film

the woman was nailed more than the men (back to the crowd and facing the cross) does anyone know?
It was on History Channel, the feature film was titled "Crucifixion" (aired on March 23, 2008)

14.jpg

(slave girl does obeisance, then speaks) My lady, we come to perform your wishes.

Excellent! Dismassia, take care of her wounds ... and you beautiful little bitches, put my couch over there and wait for my orders!

Yes my Lady.

Guards! Keep an eye on them, got it?

Yes, Madam!

And you - will you finally talk? hey?

nnnn I can't ... I can't ... please ...

Answer clearly, whore, when the Empress asks you a question!

Quiet, soldier .... she's still going to speak... I have a little surprise for her ....

I'll give you a minute ...

(slavegirl at the very back, on the left, carrying the corner of the couch) This is so scary! Of course, i was honoured, excited, to be picked to be one of the couch-slaves of the Empress - but i'm so frightened i'll get something wrong, make some slip, displease Her Highness ... it's quite heavy, and not comfortable on my left shoulder, but i can cope with that ... we've waited in the dark tunnel for what seems a long time, in the hot, sticky, stale air .. i've heard shrill screams from out the end, can it be a human? Or some poor animal? And there are cages alongside the tunnel, i glimpse girls in them, they're even more naked than me .. and filthy, i can smell their sweat, their fear ...

I hear the command, 'Lift!' Well-practised, we bend our knees, squat down - one! take hold of the couch and lift it to our shoulders - two! stand up straight and steady - three! and "Quick march!" We're off down the passageway out into the arena blinking in the sudden bright sunlight, then 'Halt!'

i try to see what's going on - yes, there's Her Highness - whatever's she doing to that poor naked creature? And the soldier shouting at the wretch ... everyone's silent, watching, listening to the Empress's words. But i'm just a slave, it's no business of mine ... i lower my eyes, the light's so bright and a slavegirl's eyes should always be turned to the dust ...

Last edited by a moderator:
you have such a beautiful body ... hmm those wounds must hurt a lot, right?

(the Empress touches them lightly with her golden claws)
... the soldier laughs ... auuu..pleae nooo ouuu

no please don't touch them ... auuu ...... please enough ... please ..

shut the fuck up! hahaha I like the way you ask ... but unfortunately you deserve your punishment ...

you have such beautiful breasts ... but what about them?
Lanya? wonders how we can have fun with them?
yes I already thought about it ... and I have already taken the liberty of preparing a smaller program for our entertainment ... you will like Alexandra!

you mean everything lanya! I'm already looking forward to you!
hmm centurion? at soldiers continue to work I want three crosses here!

Yes my Lady! as you wish!
soldiers bring stipes ... and bring those whores here ....
Boy this is your first crucifixion?
yes sir, I've only been in the legion for a month ... I see ... hmm you'll learn something today ... the legion will make you a real soldier and a man! have you had a girlfriend? ahh no no sir sir ... hahaha we'll fix it! you will become a man today! Calm down! hahaha somehow you blushed!

crosses?! oh nooo no no please mercy please! please don't nail me ... please not like that please ....

wel wel ..... the lady understood ... yes one of the crosses is yours ...

noo please ... kill me ... please just don't cross ...

you're panicking too soon girl ... we still have plans with you!

and to let you know ... I'm not completely cruel you know? I'll give you a chance to avoid further pain ... do you agree? hmm well so tell me those names ... the names of your killer friends ... and the places where they hide ... hahaha ... it's simple, either you tell them to me and I'll save you another big pain or we'll find out otherwise....

please decide ....
Again, great images! So many small details that it can take a very long time to consider. The touch of these claws on defenseless wounded flesh... It excites! The empress towers over the victim in heels, although without the heels they would be the same height. Good mental move! The executor even got blood on his face and neck, but it does not seem to bother him.

(slave girl speaks) my lady we come to your wishes ....

exclelent!

Dismassia, please take care of her wounds ... and you beautiful little bitches, please put it over there and wait for my orders!

Yes my Lady...

guards? please keep an eye on them yes? Yes, Madam!

and will you finally talk? hmm?

answer clearly fucking! when the empress asks you!

calm soldier .... she will still speak..I have a little surprise for her ....

What a magnificent procession! And how diverse these slaves look. Careful work and great attention to detail.

(slave girl speaks) my lady we come to your wishes ....

exclelent!

Dismassia, please take care of her wounds ... and you beautiful little bitches, please put it over there and wait for my orders!

Yes my Lady...

guards? please keep an eye on them yes? Yes, Madam!

and will you finally talk? hmm?

answer clearly fucking! when the empress asks you!

calm soldier .... she will still speak..I have a little surprise for her ....

yes, the procession is not the only thing in the story ... they will still bring the convicts ... and we will enjoy a bit of eroticism (I don't want to be completely brutal) but don't worry, I won't avoid it during the execution ...

The funny thing is that I'm a perfectist ... I wanted one character here for execution, but somehow I overdid it ...

1.Lucy, a member of a girl's mercenary group, a red rose ... serving as a guardian of the dark goddess priestesses, was unlucky to be captured in battle ... she killed many soldiers. and was sentenced to hit a wooden pole ...

Lucy was hit by a blunt wooden pole to make her dying as painful and long as possible ... and to serve as a warning to others.

2,her painful screams can be heard for miles ... but no one will help her ... no one can hear her ...

3.Never has Lucy ever wanted to die as much as she does now ... her blood is slowly flowing down the stake and she knows it will take days to die..but the pain is already driving her crazy!

4.any attempt to free herself failed, pleas for help to passers-by missed the effect ... her whipped back and ass burn in the hot sun, and she no longer has the strength to scream, and just moans ...

5.finally in the evening Lucy falls unconscious, she has lost a lot of blood, but the stake that slowly moves further into her body, the bleeding stopped, and after many hours of screaming and wailing, asking people and gods for help, she finally faints from the pain ... it will take a really long time before he dies, and every second will be a hell of a pain, although hell may be a lesser price for the pain Lucy is going through.
the Lucy impalement pictures are excellent and dramatic - but is picture 5 available in a better quality resolution ? Thanks

the Lucy impalement pictures are excellent and dramatic - but is picture 5 available in a better quality resolution ? Thanks
I still made this picture on my old PC, now I have a much better PC ... and I honestly made the mistake of not saving the Duf files on an external disk then ... and when my old PC left me, I couldn't edit this picture anymore. ..sorry

but don't worry about impalation I'll be back ...

I still made this picture on my old PC, now I have a much better PC ... and I honestly made the mistake of not saving the Duf files on an external disk then ... and when my old PC left me, I couldn't edit this picture anymore. ..sorry

but don't worry about impalation I'll be back ...
Many thanks , I look forward to your surprising work

So, you're still not talking, girl?
What?
Do you want to tell me something?

15.jpg

Ahhh yes ... fuck you! Fuck you, you bitch! ahhh ...

Hahaha! Well, well, well ... so you want to suffer? You're stupid, very stupid, insulting the Empress when you're in your position.

Lanya! Take care of her! Especially of her big tits! I think the soldiers can have a good time with her.

I agree ... and I can think of a few things I'd like to try ...
(pensive cruel smile) Soldier! In the meantime, wait for orders. .

Yes, lLgate!

Alexandra! Wait for our guests to arrive, I would like to give the soldiers a little more fun ..

I agree, Lanya.

(Centurion) She's a pretty bitch, isn't she? An attempt to kill the Empress ... and assassinating her guard! I see the Empress hasn't skinned her yet! Hehe!

(Soldier) Well, I think the lass will soon want to be killed on the spot ... three crosses? Wow! This is gonna be interesting! I haven't seen such an execution in a long time!

(Boy) Is it different from usual, Sir?

(Centurion) Oh yes, they usually crucify them directly on Sildorian Hill, or along the High Road - or they stick them on a stake. Something's going on so that the Empress herself will personally take part in the execution, and in the Forum ... hmm, this will be interesting!

Yes, and they are rarely girls! And these are really nice girls!

Hahaha, my boy, what are you blushing at - have never seen a naked slave girl?

Not so beautiful, Sir ...

Yeah, I agree! Only the Empress has such pretty slave girls! Mmm I'd like to have some ...

Boy! Today you get the honor of nailing those girls to the cross. I'll show you how, lad. For now you can practise on this patibulum.

Yes, Sir!

Good boy!

You made a huge mistake when you insulted me, girl ... now you've lost your chance to escape the worst pain!

Nnn God! Auuu please....

And I shall watch.

16.jpg

Your Majesty, may it please you, your slaves are waiting.

Good! It's time to take a rest.
Lyssanra, Dismassia, that's enough - run to your places!

Yes, our lady!

(slave) Gods, what have they done to that girl? So much blood! I'll probably throw up ... and what else do they want to do with her?
I don't know ... apparently crucify her?
Crucify?! I've never seen any crucifixions.
I did, when I was a new slave girl, I had to watch the execution of the previous slave girl, she'd been rebellious ...
I'll never forget that horror ... I am ...

(Legionary) Silence, slave girl! Look in front and keep silent!

Yes, Sir! We are sorry!

(Empress's Guard) Quiet, soldier! Slaves are allowed to talk to each other ... and I'm also interested in what they think of the execution ...

But madam, they ..

Enough! I am responsible for the safety of the Empress, and the slave girls are my responsibility, not yours!

Yes, Madam!

Slave girls! Get ready! The Empress requires all possible comfort - make sure of that, okay? If she is very satisfied, a hot bath, massage and some good food will be awaiting for you in the evening, so don't disappoint me! Okay?

Yes, Madam!

a minor explanation of the story
The Empress's slave girls are not allowed to wear any more clothes than a loincloth or skirt, they have gold tattoos on their foreheads, and, as Imperial slave girls, they also have various benefits such as baths, massages, hot meals and are protected by guards. However, they have no freedom, and they are completely obedient to their Mistress. If their Mistress is disappointed, they are immediately punished, and if the offense is serious, they are immediately executed and replaced by other slaves. Younger slaves learn the arts of reading, writing and counting, as well as other skills including the arts of sexual pleasure.

Older slaves, between the ages of 25 and 30, are sometimes used as mother-slaves: they are offered to gladiators and soldiers as rewards, and are subsequently impregnated and give birth to new slaves.

Male slaves, and strong, athletic girls, are gladiators in the arena. If they are extremely good at fighting and pass a series of tough and cruel tests, they can become Imperial Guards, including the best of the girl-gladiators. The rest of the males are immediately castrated, and both sexes used for various jobs.

you made a huge mistake that you insulted me girl ... today you lost your chance to escape more pain!

nnn god!auuu please....

and I'll watch ...

your majesty please your slaves are waiting ... good ... time to rest ...

Lyssanra, Dismassia is enough ... running to your seats!
yes our lady ...

(slave) gods what did they do to that girl? so much blood?! I'll probably throw up ... and what else do they want to do with it? I don't know ... apparently crucified? crucify?! I have never seen any crucifixion ... I did, as a new slave girl, I had to watch the execution of the previous rebellious slave girl ...

I will never forget that horror ... I am ...

(legionnaire) silence! slave girl! look ahead and be silent! yes sir we are sorry!

(Empress Guard) calm soldier! slaves are allowed to talk to each other ... and I'm also interested in what they think of the execution ...

but madam they ..

enough! I am responsible for the safety of the Empress and the slave girls are my responsibility! not yours!

Yes, Madam!

slave girl? get ready! the Empress wishes all available comfort ensure it yes? if she is very satisfied, a hot bath, massage and good food awaits you in the evening, do not disappoint me! Yes?

Yes, Madam!

a minor explanation of the story
(Empress slave girls are not allowed to wear more clothes than a loincloth or skirt, they have gold tattoos on their foreheads, and like Empress slave girls, they also have various benefits such as baths, massages, hot meals and protection guards) however they have no freedom, and they are completely obedient to her mistress, if the mistress disappoints, they are immediately punished, and if the offense is greater, immediately executed and replaced by other slaves ... younger slaves learn the art of reading, writing and counting, as well as other skills including the art of pleasure (sex)

older slaves between the ages of 25 and 30 are sometimes used as mother-slaves (because they are offered to gladiators and soldiers as a reward, and subsequently fertilized and give birth to new slaves)

Male slaves are either gladiators in the arena, if they are extremely good at fighting and show a series of tough and cruel tests, they can become empress guards, including girls, and the rest are immediately castrated and used for various jobs.
I'll say it again, Aluafaen - it's a good story, and your images are fantastic, but the quality of your light is breathtakingly superb! You're developing a style that I and others will be able to pick out and say, "I'm sure that's by Aluafaen and Rimmon Ra"

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Back
Top Bottom