Aluafaen et Rimmon Ra ...Dark Realm

Go to CruxDreams.com
and here I have a little experiment...I tried a little out of boredom...sweat, tears, whiplash...and dirt....

unfortunately no background...
Great images. And since you left the background transparent, the user can add any background they like.
I understand the burden of being a perfectionist.
It would be a loss to us if you got overwhelmed by trying to include too many figures. You can do simpler scenes and we will still love them!

hello guys, please I'm looking for inspiration for my work, torture in torture chambers, I'm looking for inspiration in the form of pictures, but mainly in stories, this forum is huge, and I'd like to ask for help with the search...

could you please give us links to some good torture stories (I'll take anything) skinning, torture with a hot iron, forceps, castration.....anything, of course even from the present...just stories with torture (I'm also interested in stories that they cannot publish here on the forum)

thanks a lot for any help.

hello guys, please I'm looking for inspiration for my work, torture in torture chambers, I'm looking for inspiration in the form of pictures, but mainly in stories, this forum is huge, and I'd like to ask for help with the search...

could you please give us links to some good torture stories (I'll take anything) skinning, torture with a hot iron, forceps, castration.....anything, of course even from the present...just stories with torture (I'm also interested in stories that they cannot publish here on the forum)

but please create some more impaled models without background

Attachments

• crushed pussy.png
    crushed pussy.png
    125.3 KB · Views: 1,534
  • HARD RAPING.png
    7.7 MB · Views: 258
  • cummingongirl.png
    cummingongirl.png
    283.2 KB · Views: 1,252
  • Cross H.png
    Cross H.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,189
  • sonya-empowered-hegreart_07.png
    sonya-empowered-hegreart_07.png
    976.8 KB · Views: 1,179
Last edited by a moderator:

If you'll PM me, I'll send you some torture stories too intense to be published here.

I would like to do it, but as far as I know, St. Agatha was martyred by having her breasts cut off...and if I show it here on the website, the admins will cut it off...eeee you don't want to know... :eek:
these are no steam noodles….

Attachments

• D51E91C8-02B2-4DE9-B974-9E7FB54CE8C5.jpeg
    D51E91C8-02B2-4DE9-B974-9E7FB54CE8C5.jpeg
    229.4 KB · Views: 791
  • 52A7317E-6232-4D60-B909-F403DE17DF4B.jpeg
    52A7317E-6232-4D60-B909-F403DE17DF4B.jpeg
    149.6 KB · Views: 1,047
It's hard to believe that something that has been displayed in a church could be banned on this site!
it's not about cutting off the breasts, but about the blood... and honestly I think this would be very bloody... I can try to do it (in time) but I have to ask the admins...

and I once said that I avoid gore and guro stuff...I'll leave that to gerd1000....

I have dozens of torture ideas…

how about a perverted church service where a penitent slave is lead around the stations of the cross, stopping at each station to RE-enact the scene, especially the painful ones. The finale sees the slave nailed to the cross, and is given the opportunity to re -enact the final station, if it fails to resurrect then the parishioners were not fervent enoug in their prayers, so one must volunteer to be the next penitent slave. Sort of a mix of Georges Picard and Catholicism…

I have dozens of torture ideas…

how about a perverted church service where a penitent slave is lead around the stations of the cross, stopping at each station to RE-enact the scene, especially the painful ones. The finale sees the slave nailed to the cross, and is given the opportunity to re -enact the final station, if it fails to resurrect then the parishioners were not fervent enoug in their prayers, so one must volunteer to be the next penitent slave. Sort of a mix of Georges Picard and Catholicism…
I'm an atheist, I don't believe in God... and I won't believe... he would have to let me win the Eurojackpot... and billions...

until then, enough about religion ok? give me torture ideas but religion doesn't belong here ok?

1.Lucy, a member of a girl's mercenary group, a red rose ... serving as a guardian of the dark goddess priestesses, was unlucky to be captured in battle ... she killed many soldiers. and was sentenced to hit a wooden pole ...

Lucy was hit by a blunt wooden pole to make her dying as painful and long as possible ... and to serve as a warning to others.

2,her painful screams can be heard for miles ... but no one will help her ... no one can hear her ...

3.Never has Lucy ever wanted to die as much as she does now ... her blood is slowly flowing down the stake and she knows it will take days to die..but the pain is already driving her crazy!

4.any attempt to free herself failed, pleas for help to passers-by missed the effect ... her whipped back and ass burn in the hot sun, and she no longer has the strength to scream, and just moans ...

5.finally in the evening Lucy falls unconscious, she has lost a lot of blood, but the stake that slowly moves further into her body, the bleeding stopped, and after many hours of screaming and wailing, asking people and gods for help, she finally faints from the pain ... it will take a really long time before he dies, and every second will be a hell of a pain, although hell may be a lesser price for the pain Lucy is going through.
Nádhera, dokonale to prožívá...

Back
Top Bottom