Aluafaen et Rimmon Ra ...Dark Realm

Go to CruxDreams.com
I am glad if I motivated you to make these two great pictures. Your style has developed into something unique, and I like a lot that you pay attention to details such as the bloody lips, or tying AND nailing her wrists. The first picture is my favourite because of her expression and the realistic camera angle (and there is a dildo in it!!!).
I will use the dildo in my work, I will just edit it... These pictures help me to pick up all the details... And most importantly, I know what I can do again and better. For example, the scene where the girl is nailed to the cross is a challenge for me, sorry it was a challenge! I already have it ready! I'm just tweaking it now. I just don't know how to put it in pdf.. skatingjesus has the same problem...

Jucundus created some beautiful pictures with the theme of crucifixion, so I thought I'd add something as well

so I created two pictures, and I hope you like them.

8MMBT1k.jpg

Un4BKMM.jpg
Great art! Thank you for sharing!

Superb detail. I noticed scratches and cuts on her legs below the knees. It can be concluded that she was carrying a patibulum, and along the way she fell to her knees several times. Fine work!
Wonderful. As mentioned, super detail. A slight deviation from the usual sponge but an interesting one.

I am seeing "The image you are requesting does not exist..."
Oh dear, yes. Imgur don't like pictures of naked women.

A naked woman on a cross must have really set their wee hearts a-fluttering. :rolleyes:

If you could send me a new link, please, @Aluafaen et Rimmon Ra , I can insert it into your original post.

Oh dear, yes. Imgur don't like pictures of naked women.

A naked woman on a cross must have really set their wee hearts a-fluttering. :rolleyes:

If you could send me a new link, please, @Aluafaen et Rimmon Ra , I can insert it into your original post.
and damn...later guys, looks like we deleted the pictures and they keep doing it.

I'll deal with it later, I don't have much time now, thanks.

hello friends, I bought this comic out of boredom, and I can safely say that it is probably the best krux comics in a very long time!! if you don't want to wait, get it...it's really awesome!
Just bought this and you're right, it is one of the best.
Only one observation, why did they crucify her to cause her a long and drawn out painful death only to shove a sword through her heart and end it quickly?? Strange ....

Last edited by a moderator:
Mobius was a member here in the early days, and a lot of his work can be found on the Forums -especially in 'For Hanging and Noose Lovers', but if you click 'Search Forums' and type in Modius, you'll find plenty more.

Mobius was a member here in the early days, and a lot of his work can be found on the Forums -especially in 'For Hanging and Noose Lovers', but if you click 'Search Forums' and type in Modius, you'll find plenty more.
you forget that I'm also an old member, I've been here on the forum for about 8 years under different names, but I've been creating 3d for only 3 years...

you forget that I'm also an old member, I've been here on the forum for about 8 years under different names, but I've been creating 3d for only 3 years...
I know, I wasn't specifically addressing you, just anyone who might be interested.

hello friends, I bought this comic out of boredom, and I can safely say that it is probably the best krux comics in a very long time!! if you don't want to wait, get it...it's really awesome!
Thanks! I bought it. And it's great! Gave it 5 stars. Would buy again.
But I don't think it measures up to your work or that of SJ.
Just sayin'

I wonder why you are continually on this forum but don't give me/produce a comic I would gladly pay for?!

If you're "bored", produce your own... :)

Last edited:
Just bought this and you're right, it is one of the best.
Only one observation, why did they crucify her to cause her a long and drawn out painful death only to shove a sword through her heart and end it quickly?? Strange ....
Bought it as well, and I absolutely loved it! Really well done.
Just saying, logically, the mercy killing makes sense to me, if you take the story at face value. The Romans want to punish an attempt against their rule, either by destroying the city or killing the ruler in a way that frightens the population. The queen decides to sacrifice herself, but she still has a lot of support as she was only stripped off power hours ago. When she calls for help, quite a few Romans soldiers must step in to prevent her being taken down. So better end this quickly, rather than taking a risk. Of course, that's not what most people on this forum want to see :devil2:

Last edited by a moderator:
somehow I didn't know how to properly make a big crowd, now I know. What do you think?
JJZGdD3.jpg
I like it, everyone has individual character, often crowd scenes are just space-fillers with no real personality.

Back
Top Bottom