An Anti-valentines Day Story

Go to CruxDreams.com

jacksjg89

PROCRASTINATOR
(Part 1 of several. Please comment.)

Is there anything more romantic than a little cottage by a lake? Maybe there is, but what if you were to add a lovely forest, filled with squirrel and deer and other friendly creatures of nature. This lovely picturesque scene, where nothing bad could ever happen, is where our story takes place.

This was the property of Sebastian Brooker, no trespassing. He had acquired this land by marriage, it being his father in-laws summer cottage. He loved it so. He found it the most relaxing peaceful place on the planet, provided that his wife was not around, but then again, why would she be? She hated the place. Miles away from everything, this little cottage offered nothing but isolation to her.

Sebastian and Clara met in law school, and bonded over how much they like to argue with each other. They eventually got married for tax purposes, and spent the next 20 years trying to stay out of each other’s way. Clara worked for a magazine notorious their libel suits. You’ve probably seen their issues in the supermarket, the ones that state that the first lady has walked out on the president, taking their kids with them, or that some celebrity has a baby bump. When the subject of the article’s decided to file a suit against the magazine Clara and her associates were charged with bullying the plaintiff into settling for a small sum, or else.

Sebastian worked for a very genial televangelist known for making controversial comments about who god loves and who he hates. Since the Reverend Gary Blick was actually an atheist with no principles, he did not argue with Sebastian over what could be grounds for law suits and what was fair game.

The couple loved their work, and hated each other. They had sex once a month, and it could not possibly be called making love. They had not kissed each other in 20 years. They had discussed divorce, but found it would cause too much trouble, so they carried on.

Yet, for some odd reason, they were insanely jealous of the others affairs. Sebastian gave Clara a $75 make up kit, and mentioned that the young woman who had assisted him was very sweet, and could do the splits while standing on her hands. Sebastian later found out that the girl was fired for being rude to a customer. A young Journalist Clara had spoken very highly of got caught trying to plant cocaine on a movie star, and sentenced to 14 years. A young teacher at a catholic high school was accused by one of her female students of sexual assault, and though no charges were brought forward, she lost her job, could not get another, and has ever since has locked herself into her mother’s house, not returning Sebastian’s phone calls. The student later had a bright career in journalism.

Some time after, Clara texted a picture to her husband. It was her naked body, but her head was cut out of the picture. And she was riding a black man, whose head was also out of frame. Sebastian texted his wife back “Good for you.” He allowed two months to pass before hiring a private investigator. Though the detective had yielded enough information to lead to divorce procedures, including 8 incidents in one month with six different men, Sebastian was only interested in his wife’s dealings with a well-endowed African American gentleman. Eventually, his man came up with the identity of a bell hop in a very famous Hollywood hotel, frequented by a great number of international celebrities. Sebastian thanked the detective, and for another month, nothing happened.

One night after trying really hard to fuck each other to death in their luxurious penthouse in New York, Sebastian casually flipped on the TV to see what was happening in the world. A man named Jerome Keating had fallen off the balcony of a fifth story window of a very famous Hollywood hotel, frequented by a great number of international celebrities, and was rushed into the hospital in critical condition. Evidence found on him showed that he had been working for a sleazy tabloid magazine and had direct orders to steal a pop singer’s phone.

Clara unplugged the TV, plunging their room into darkness. Sebastian saw the nude outline of a woman’s body, and sat placidly thinking of how thing improved his wife’s appearance. Maybe, next month, she should put a bag over her head. “Have you considered celibacy?” she asked.

“Never,” Sebastian responded.

“Well, that’s a shame, because the next slut you fuck dies screaming.”

I, the author of this narrative, would like to apologize for all this ugliness I’ve exposed you to. Enough of this marital nightmare. Let us return to the picturesque cottage, and the beautiful young woman skinning dipping in the lake.

Thank you all. I'm about ready to post part two, but I need some legal advice. I'm flattered if you guys don't want spoilers, but for those who don't mind and can tell me if I'm going to get myself or Cruxforums in trouble, please look below:

summary of what this chapter is this:
Hester, age 22, is the girl in the lake. She grew up in an orphanage, and has bounced around several families. One of her adopted mothers teaches her, in a motherly way, how to touch herself, and Hester finds that this makes her happy, only she is later taken away from that family and put back into an orphanage with catholic nuns. Whenever she tries to pleasure, they punish her by handcuffing her for hours, including on when she sleeps, and it drives her crazy not being able to do anything about it. As such, when she's no longer a minor, handcuffs are a turn on for her because it reminds her of when she could not be fulfilled.

Is that going to cause problems?

Best wishes,
Jacks

ACK!!!!!! my printer is broken...damn!!!!!!!!

(If I'm taking to much time with bio stuff that does not pertain to the action, please let me know, this is just the intro to our heroine's life story. I'm trying to make it all connect)

The sun shown down over the little paradise, and if Hester had wanted to, she could have just left the lake and lay naked on the grass and let nature dry her skin. Yet she grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her pale body. Even though no one was around, she was still uncomfortable with her nudity. She was used to being naked in the water, but never in the open air.

She squeezed dried her shoulder length brown hair and wiped her feet on the mat before entering the cottage. She looked at her fingers and found that they had barely started to wrinkle. There was a little coffee table where she had neatly laid out cheese, crackers, and tea before taking her dip, almost like her past self was her personal servant. Cheese and crackers does sound tacky, doesn’t it? Yet, there were four kinds, goat gouda, porter (beer-veined) cheddar, buffalo mozzarella, and brie. The crackers were honey wheat covered in sesame seeds, probably bought from one of those all-natural markets, and the tea she had made came from a silver container. What better way for an artist to work?

She lay down on the sofa in front of this layout and stared across the room at her easel. On it stood a canvas. On the canvas was painted a wooden cross. She had diligently worked on the pattern of the wood, so they it appeared to have sideways eyes. She was going to cover most of it up, but it didn’t mean that those details wouldn’t still be there, underneath it all. She’d start on the body soon, after her snack.

Still wrapped in her towel, she squeezed her damp hair into a red beret and picked up the book Sebastian had procured for her. It was Amphigorey: Fifteen Books by her absolute favorite artist, Edward Gorey.

You are presented with a girl who appears to have the perfect life, and maybe some ill thoughts cross your mind. You may think she’s a slut or a whore, taking advantage of our Sebastian. If not that, then you still do not see the Hester, the heroine of this little story, as poor and unfortunate, yet you have caught her on one of the best days of her life, though, as it happens, this did not extend into the night.

Poor unfortunate Hester grew up in an orphanage run by nuns. The first time she asked about her parents was when she was three years old. The sisters, lacking imagination, told her that her parents had both died in a car crash, before they trotted off to confession. The truth is that both her parents were alive and well, and getting ready for their freshmen year in college. Her maternal grandfather was a wealthy family values politician who advocated for abstinence until marriage, and made his entire family, including his 10 year old son, agree with him on national TV. His reaction to finding out his daughter was pregnant was too lock her up in the house and invent some disease for her, until his baby granddaughter was born, at which point he whisked her away as soon as possible, and praised the lord for miraculously curing his daughter of whatever it was she had. This is not important to Hester’s story, but mildly interesting, especially given these two facts. Firstly, that ever though her father never asked if she would like to keep her daughter, Hester’s birth giver never gave a second thought to the creature that came out of her. In fact, she had wanted an abortion, though voicing that idea in her father’s hearing had not been pleasant. Also was that Hester was not only famous, but had people actively looking for her. Feminist and anti-religious activist had figured out what happened, and wanted to find the baby, so that they could wave Hester in the face of her grandfather and declare his political career over. They got the mother’s boyfriend, who they correctly suspected was the father, to sue to find out the truth.

Hester’s life could have been so much different. She could have been the most infamous bastard daughter in the world. She could have grown up the grandchild of a disgraced politician, and grow up in a household with everyone believing that she was the worst thing that ever happened to them, and how they all wished she had never been born. How much better her life would have been, if the judge, a friend of her grandfather, had not thrown the case out, and all paperwork connecting her to her blood relatives had been destroyed. How much less miserable she would have been.

Thank you all. I'm about ready to post part two, but I need some legal advice. I'm flattered if you guys don't want spoilers, but for those who don't mind and can tell me if I'm going to get myself or Cruxforums in trouble, please look below:

summary of what this chapter is this:
Hester, age 22, is the girl in the lake. She grew up in an orphanage, and has bounced around several families. One of her adopted mothers teaches her, in a motherly way, how to touch herself, and Hester finds that this makes her happy, only she is later taken away from that family and put back into an orphanage with catholic nuns. Whenever she tries to pleasure, they punish her by handcuffing her for hours, including on when she sleeps, and it drives her crazy not being able to do anything about it. As such, when she's no longer a minor, handcuffs are a turn on for her because it reminds her of when she could not be fulfilled.

Is that going to cause problems?

Best wishes,
Jacks
I shouldn't think so, provided she can get the handcuffs
(and get them off when she has to!) :p

Seriously, I don't see much risk,
provided you don't dwell in too much detail on what she did as a kid -
it sounds as if it'll be more of an explanatory flashback?​

Back
Top Bottom