An impalement vignette...

Go to CruxDreams.com
The sun hung low in the sky, casting long shadows across the surreal scene before them. Sophie, a pretty and bubbling 18-year-old girl, stood trembling in the fading daylight. She was naked, her youthful body on full display for the eager crowd that had gathered to witness her surreal fate.

Jim, the grumpy but oddly friendly executioner, stood beside the scaffold besides Sophie, moments away from fulfilling a surreal dare. The crowd had gathered, eager to witness the young girl impale herself as a penalty for losing the bet. Sophie, trembling with fear, couldn't help but postpone the inevitable.

Jim, a wry smile tugging at the corners of his weathered lips, had known Sophie since she was a baby, watching her grow into the young pretty woman she had become. And now, he was about to assist her in a most unusual and bizarre execution.

"I'm so scared," Sophie whispered, her voice quivering with fear. Her eyes were fixed on the wooden stake that stood before her, tall and menacing. "That stake will transfix me completely!"

Jim placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder, his touch surprisingly gentle. "No, not completely, my dear," he said with a hint of gallows humor. "Just... let's see... just a couple of inches above that pretty outie belly-button of yours!"

Sophie's eyes widened. "It's enough to execute me!"

Jim chuckled, the sound carrying a hint of gallows humor. "Yeah, well... you accepted that dare, so, you see. Now it's time for you to take that stake deep into you, it seems."

Sophie's cheeks flushed crimson as she processed Jim's words. The surreal nature of the conversation, combined with her impending doom, sent a strange thrill through her. "I can't believe we're even talking about this," she muttered, her voice a mixture of embarrassment and resignation.

Tears welled up in Sophie's eyes as she stared at the menacing wooden pole that loomed before her. "It's gonna be my death! The end for a healthy young girl like me!"

Jim nodded, his expression sympathetic. "Yeah, I see... but still, chances are you may enjoy your quite lethal penetration, sweetheart."

Jim offered a wry grin. "Believe me," he continued, "the impalement can trigger sexual excitation and even make a hot, healthy impalee like you cum a lot."

Sophie blinked, her mind reeling from the absurdity of the conversation. "Well, that might be nice, but... it will still be the end of me," she muttered, her hands trembling at her sides.

The crowd's cheers grew louder, their anticipation palpable. Sophie felt the weight of their expectations bearing down on her. "You go girl!" someone shouted from the crowd.

Jim leaned in closer, his voice gentle. "You've got the strength to face this," he assured her. "And remember, I'll be here to make sure it's as... comfortable as possible."

Sophie's breath caught in her throat as she glanced at the executioner, her eyes filled with a strange mixture of fear and curiosity. "Comfortable?" she whispered, her voice barely audible.

Jim shrugged, a twinkle of mischief in his eyes. "Well, as comfortable as impalement can be, my dear."

Sophie couldn't help but shudder at the thought of the stake penetrating her body. "I cannot imagine what it will feel like having this stake penetrate and stretch me... tearing me inside!"

Jim nodded, his expression sympathetic. "It's better if you just accept that the stake will be in you, inside your body, Sophie."

The crowd erupted in cheers again, their excitement growing with each passing moment. "Attagirl!" someone shouted. "Take all of it girl! Take it in you like a trooper!"

Jim offered her an encouraging smile. "You're a brave girl, Sophie," he said. "I've seen you grow up, from a little baby to the strong, bubbling and naked impalee now on this scaffold, and I know you have the inner strength to do this. To let this pretty bod of yours be stretched good... and opened."

A voice from the audience chimed in, "And ripped!"

Sophie's cheeks burned with embarrassment, but deep down, beneath the fear, there was indeed a strange sense of excitement building within her. The thought of being possessed and opened fully, for a last time, sent a shiver of anticipation down her spine.

Jim leaned closer to her, his voice dropping to a seductive whisper. "I can see this whole predicament is stimulating you, isn't it?" he said with a wicked grin. "It's not sweat that you have inside your thighs, Sophie!"

Sophie's breath hitched as she felt a surge of arousal flood her senses. Her body was betraying her, responding to the bizarre circumstances in the most unexpected way. She was both mortified and strangely intrigued by the sensation.

Jim's words hung in the air, a tantalizing promise of the sensations to come. Sophie couldn't deny the strange allure of it all, the forbidden desire that had been awakened within her.

"If you want a suggestion," Jim continued, his voice low and suggestive, "you can prepare yourself... I mean, stimulate yourself down there, so that you're more ready when the stake goes in."

Sophie's eyes widened in shock at Jim's audacious suggestion. The crowd's cheers reached a fevered pitch as she stood there, caught between the fear of her impending doom and the strange and forbidden desire that had taken hold of her.

With trembling hands, she reached between her thighs, her fingers exploring the depths of her desire. The surreal scene played out before her, and in that moment, Sophie knew that she was about to experience something both unimaginable and intoxicating.

The crowd's cheers continued to echo in Sophie's ears as she tentatively followed Jim's audacious suggestion. Her fingers moved slowly, tracing the contours of her own desire, while her mind swirled with a heady mix of arousal and trepidation.

Jim watched her with a knowing look, his grumpy demeanor momentarily forgotten. "That's it, my dear," he encouraged in a low, gravelly voice. "Just relax and let your body respond."

Sophie's cheeks burned with embarrassment as she continued to explore her own pussy under everybody's watchful eye. The surreal nature of the situation was not lost on her, and yet, she couldn't deny the strange excitement that coursed through her veins.

One of her friends from the crowd called out, "You've got this, Sophie! Just a little more, and you'll be ready! Finger your pussy deep!"

"I don't wanna be impaled in my pussy!" Sophie protested, her voice quivering with fear.

"I know, honey," Sophie's dear friend Jenny replied, her voice filled with a strange mix of sympathy and excitement, "but you lost fair and square, and on the card you took there was written just this penalty: vaginal impalement. So please, be a good, brave girl, and accept the stake in you."

Tears welled up in Sophie's eyes as she realized the inevitability of her situation. "It will tear me apart!"

"Yeah, honey," added Jenny, her tone matter-of-fact, "but you knew the risks, so your pussy will really have to be torn and ripped, I'm afraid."

Jenny's words sent a shiver down Sophie's spine. She couldn't believe she was having this conversation, her friends encouraging her to embrace such a horrifying fate. "I don't wanna be executed that way, with a wooden stake breaking through me, inside my belly!"

"It's not what you want, honey," Jenny whispered soothingly, "but what you must undergo."

"The stake will destroy your pretty vag," Jenny continued, her words tinged with a strange mixture of excitement and empathy. "It'll rip your cervix, transfix your womb, and carve its way through your entrails."

"It's gonna be very painful, sure," she said, her voice filled with encouragement, "but you're a big girl, ready to be hurt and suffer. You can take a lot, I'm sure."

"And part of you will like being so deeply invaded," Jenny added, her words both shocking and oddly arousing. "You'll feel sooo feminine, penetrated up your diaphragm, suffering and slowly dying for us!"

Sophie's mind spun with confusion and desire, torn between her natural instincts of self-preservation and the undeniable allure of the taboo scenario unfolding before her. "Oh god... not through the pussy!"

"And where else would you like to be penetrated?" Jenny's voice was filled with a strange intensity. "Through your arsehole? It would be worse, trust me, Sophie. You really have to receive it in your hot, wet pussy."

"But... the stake will destroy it! My pussy, the core of my pleasures..." Sophie's voice trembled as she voiced her fear.

Jenny's hand moved to Sophie's vulva, feeling her warmth and wetness. She traced the contours of Sophie's vagina, then took hold of her nether lips and spread them open shamelessly. "You're strong, you just have to muster the determination you need to accept your doom and sacrifice your pussy and your life for us, honey."

Jim's gaze never wavered from her, his eyes filled with a strange mixture of compassion and desire. "You're doing great, Sophie," he murmured, his voice a soothing balm to her anxious soul. "Just a little more, and you'll be fully prepared."

Sophie nodded, her breath coming in shallow gasps as she continued to stimulate herself.

As she continued to masturbate, the crowd's cheers reached a crescendo. The anticipation in the air was palpable, a heady mixture of excitement and arousal that seemed to envelop them all.

Jim stepped closer to the wooden stake, checking its stability and ensuring that everything was in place for Sophie's impending impalement. The tip of the stake gleamed wickedly in the fading sunlight, its sharpness a stark reminder of the fate that awaited Sophie.

Jenny moved closer to her friend, her hand still resting on Sophie's vulva. "You're almost there, sweetie," she whispered, her voice filled with a strange mix of comfort and arousal. "Just a little more, and you'll be ready to mount the stake."

Sophie's eyes were wide with a mixture of fear and excitement. She couldn't believe what she was about to do, and yet, there was a strange thrill building within her, a desire to see this surreal act through to its shocking conclusion.

Jim nodded approvingly as he observed Sophie's progress. "You're showing great courage, Sophie," he said, his voice filled with respect. "Not many could face what you're about to face with such determination."

Sophie's fingers moved faster now, her breath coming in ragged gasps. The crowd's cheers seemed to wash over her, their excitement fueling her own strange desires.

The crowd's cheers continued to echo in Sophie's ears as she tentatively followed Jim's audacious suggestion. Her fingers moved slowly, tracing the contours of her own desire, while her mind swirled with a heady mix of arousal and trepidation.

Jim watched her with a knowing look, his grumpy demeanor momentarily forgotten. "That's it, my dear," he encouraged in a low, gravelly voice. "Just relax and let your body respond."

Sophie's cheeks burned with embarrassment as she continued to explore her own pussy under everybody's watchful eye. The surreal nature of the situation was not lost on her, and yet, she couldn't deny the strange excitement that coursed through her veins.

One of her friends from the crowd called out, "You've got this, Sophie! Just a little more, and you'll be ready! Finger your pussy deep!"

"I don't wanna be impaled in my pussy!" Sophie protested, her voice quivering with fear.

"I know, honey," Sophie's dear friend Jenny replied, her voice filled with a strange mix of sympathy and excitement, "but you lost fair and square, and on the card you took there was written just this penalty: vaginal impalement. So please, be a good, brave girl, and accept the stake in you."

Tears welled up in Sophie's eyes as she realized the inevitability of her situation. "It will tear me apart!"

"Yeah, honey," added Jenny, her tone matter-of-fact, "but you knew the risks, so your pussy will really have to be torn and ripped, I'm afraid."

Jenny's words sent a shiver down Sophie's spine. She couldn't believe she was having this conversation, her friends encouraging her to embrace such a horrifying fate. "I don't wanna be executed that way, with a wooden stake breaking through me, inside my belly!"

"It's not what you want, honey," Jenny whispered soothingly, "but what you must undergo."

"The stake will destroy your pretty vag," Jenny continued, her words tinged with a strange mixture of excitement and empathy. "It'll rip your cervix, transfix your womb, and carve its way through your entrails."

"It's gonna be very painful, sure," she said, her voice filled with encouragement, "but you're a big girl, ready to be hurt and suffer. You can take a lot, I'm sure."

"And part of you will like being so deeply invaded," Jenny added, her words both shocking and oddly arousing. "You'll feel sooo feminine, penetrated up your diaphragm, suffering and slowly dying for us!"

Sophie's mind spun with confusion and desire, torn between her natural instincts of self-preservation and the undeniable allure of the taboo scenario unfolding before her. "Oh god... not through the pussy!"

"And where else would you like to be penetrated?" Jenny's voice was filled with a strange intensity. "Through your arsehole? It would be worse, trust me, Sophie. You really have to receive it in your hot, wet pussy."

"But... the stake will destroy it! My pussy, the core of my pleasures..." Sophie's voice trembled as she voiced her fear.

Jenny's hand moved to Sophie's vulva, feeling her warmth and wetness. She traced the contours of Sophie's vagina, then took hold of her nether lips and spread them open shamelessly. "You're strong, you just have to muster the determination you need to accept your doom and sacrifice your pussy and your life for us, honey."

Jim's gaze never wavered from her, his eyes filled with a strange mixture of compassion and desire. "You're doing great, Sophie," he murmured, his voice a soothing balm to her anxious soul. "Just a little more, and you'll be fully prepared."

Sophie nodded, her breath coming in shallow gasps as she continued to stimulate herself.

As she continued to masturbate, the crowd's cheers reached a crescendo. The anticipation in the air was palpable, a heady mixture of excitement and arousal that seemed to envelop them all.

Jim stepped closer to the wooden stake, checking its stability and ensuring that everything was in place for Sophie's impending impalement. The tip of the stake gleamed wickedly in the fading sunlight, its sharpness a stark reminder of the fate that awaited Sophie.

Jenny moved closer to her friend, her hand still resting on Sophie's vulva. "You're almost there, sweetie," she whispered, her voice filled with a strange mix of comfort and arousal. "Just a little more, and you'll be ready to mount the stake."

Sophie's eyes were wide with a mixture of fear and excitement. She couldn't believe what she was about to do, and yet, there was a strange thrill building within her, a desire to see this surreal act through to its shocking conclusion.

Jim nodded approvingly as he observed Sophie's progress. "You're showing great courage, Sophie," he said, his voice filled with respect. "Not many could face what you're about to face with such determination."

Sophie's fingers moved faster now, her breath coming in ragged gasps. The crowd's cheers seemed to wash over her, their excitement fueling her own strange desires.
Don't stop now! I'm almost ready to explode with Sophie. Such a sexy story.

Jim watched as Sophie knelt on the ladder, her trembling hand guiding the tip of the stake toward her wet and needy pussy. He could see the struggle in her eyes, the conflicting desires of pleasure and pain waging a fierce battle within her.

"Sorry, honey," Jim said with a sympathetic smile, "you can't cum yet. Only when the stake will be deep, deep in your pretty bod."

Sophie whimpered in frustration, her need for release almost unbearable. She was so close, but Jim's words reminded her of the bizarre circumstances surrounding her impending execution.

Jim took hold of Sophie's hands, gently forcing them away from her needy pussy. "Not yet, my dear," he said with a grin. "You'll get your release, but it'll be when you're impaled on that stake, like a shish kebab."

Sophie's frustration grew, her desire for release heightened by the denial. "Oh please, I wanna come so bad..."

Jenny, who had been kneeling beside Sophie, spoke up in a cheerful tone, trying to encourage her. "Look, honey, for you, this is a day of punishment and public chastisement, not of pleasure. If you really want to cum so badly, you have to let your pussy be invaded by the wooden stake first."

Sophie's eyes welled up with tears. "The stake will kill me!"

Jenny's cheerful demeanor remained unwavering. "I know, honey, but look, that's part of the dare, the challenge you accepted. So, please, now be a big, strong girl, and ready yourself to be executed and take in all the pain and agony that are in store for you."

Sophie was torn, her mind racing with conflicting emotions. "The pain... I will not resist the pain; it will be so terrible!"

"You're a brave girl, you can deal with it, I'm sure," Jenny reassured her with a smile.

Jenny's words, though delivered with a cheerful disposition, only served to remind Sophie of the impending agony she would soon face. "The pain in your gaping pussy. In your cervix and womb. In your toned belly... imagine, you'll feel stretched beyond limits, and then tearing."

"But you're a strong, slutty girl," Jenny continued, her tone still oddly cheerful. "You'll share your feelings with us, as you suffer your punishment."

"I'm so scared..." Sophie whispered, her voice trembling.

"You can handle a lot, I'm sure, honey," Jenny replied, her cheerfulness never wavering.

Sophie's heart pounded in her chest as she reluctantly climbed the ladder. Her mind was a whirlwind of emotions, her arousal battling with her fear. She reached the top and glanced down at the awaiting stake, its sharp tip gleaming ominously.

"Okay, honey," Jim said gently, "kneel down and prepare yourself. Open your petals and embed the tip into you. Let it penetrate you."

Sophie slowly lowered herself onto her knees, her gaze fixed on the wickedly sharp tip of the stake. It was inches away from her trembling pussy, and she knew that once she committed, there would be no turning back.

Jenny knelt beside her, her hand resting on Sophie's thigh. "You're almost there, sweetie," she whispered. "Just a little more, and you'll be ready to mount the stake and execute yourself, as required."

Sophie's breath came in shallow gasps as she contemplated her impending impalement. She was on the edge, both physically and emotionally, her desire for release warring with her fear of the pain to come.

With determination, Sophie understood, her eyes locked onto the stake. The moment had arrived, and there was no turning back. She took a deep breath, reached between her thighs, and guided the tip of the stake toward her slick, throbbing entrance. Everyone was waiting for her signal now...

Sophie knelt precariously on the stepladder, the tip of the wooden stake barely inside her. The crowd murmured in anticipation, their eyes fixed on her vulnerable form. Sophie's heart pounded in her chest, fear and humiliation warring with the bizarre arousal of the moment.

Just then, her family arrived, adding a new layer of emotion to the surreal scene. Her mother, father, and two sisters, along with her younger brother, approached. Their expressions were a mix of embarrassment, sorrow, and a strange form of pride.

"I'm not sure I can do this..." Sophie murmured, her voice barely above a whisper.

Her mother, a kind-looking woman with sorrowful eyes, stepped forward. "Sophie, my dear, we all know how brave you are. This... this is hard for us too, but we believe in you."

Sophie's father, a stoic man, nodded in agreement. "You've always been strong, Sophie. We know you can face this challenge."

Her younger sister, Amy, eyes filled with tears, reached out to touch Sophie's hand. "Sophie, you're the bravest person I know. We're all here for you."

Sophie's older brother, Mark, tried to offer a comforting smile. "We'll remember you as the courageous girl who faced her fate with a stiff upper lip."

Sophie’s younger brother, Tom, looked at her with wide, innocent eyes. "Sophie, you can do this. You're like a superhero to me."

Jenny, ever cheerful, chimed in, her voice cutting through the heavy air. "Come on, honey, you see all these people? They're all here for you! To see you impaled and writhing in pain!"

Sophie flinched at Jenny's words, the reality of her situation crashing down on her. "But I'm... I'm naked, and this stake..." her voice trailed off in humiliation.

Her older sister, Emma, stepped closer, her voice gentle. "Sophie, we see your strength, not your nakedness. You're about to do something most couldn't even dream of facing."

"Remember, it's all about the challenge you accepted," Jenny added enthusiastically. "Just see it as a form of penetration, just... much, much deeper. And more final..."

Sophie's father spoke again, his voice firm yet caring. "You've always been a fighter, Sophie. This is just another battle, a different kind... but you're still our strong girl."

The crowd began to chant Sophie’s name, their voices a strange mix of encouragement and morbid excitement.

Jim, standing beside the stepladder, nodded at Sophie. "When you’re ready, give the signal. We all know you have the courage to do this."

Sophie’s mother, tears streaming down her face, whispered, "We love you so much, Sophie. We're proud of you, no matter what."

Sophie looked around at the faces of her family, her friends, and the eager crowd. A feeling of surreal acceptance began to wash over her. She took a deep, shaky breath.

Jenny, her voice bubbling with a mix of cheer and anticipation, encouraged her. "You’re doing something incredible, Sophie! Everyone will talk about your bravery for years!"

Sophie’s heart raced as she considered Jenny’s words. She knew the time was coming to make her decision, to face the unimaginable.

Her mother stepped forward once more, her voice trembling. "Sophie, you’ve always been our pride. Show everyone how strong you are. We know you can endure this."

The crowd's chanting grew louder, their excitement reaching a fever pitch. Sophie felt the weight of their expectations, the desire for spectacle, mixed with her family’s belief in her strength.

Jim leaned closer, his voice low and steady. "Whenever you’re ready, Sophie. We’re all here for you."

Sophie’s eyes met each of her family members', seeing a mixture of pride, sorrow, and support. She felt a strange sense of determination rising within her.

"Okay," she whispered, her voice stronger than she felt. "I... I think I’m ready."

The crowd hushed in anticipation as Sophie steadied herself, preparing to give the signal to remove the ladder. Her heart pounded against her chest, the sharp tip of the stake a reminder of the irreversible step she was about to take.

Sophie raised her hand, trembling slightly, ready to signal the end of her life as she knew it. The crowd held their breath, the air charged with tension and unspeakable expectation.

Sophie's eyes locked onto the stake, a symbol of her courage, her sacrifice, her family's strange pride, and the crowd's morbid fascination. Time seemed to slow as she prepared to make her final, irrevocable decision...

Sophie took a deep breath, her hand trembling as she prepared to signal the removal of the ladder. The sharp tip of the stake, now barely inside her, threatened the beginning of her final, excruciating journey. Her family, friends, and the excited crowd held their breath in anticipation.

"Are you ready, Sophie?" Jim asked, his voice a mix of respect and a strange, solemn excitement.

Sophie nodded, her eyes locked on the stake. "Yes, Jim. I'm ready." Her voice was steady, a testament to her bravery.

Jenny, standing close by, smiled encouragingly. "You're amazing, Sophie. You're showing us all what true courage is."

With a final, determined glance at her loved ones, Sophie raised her hand high and then dropped it, signaling the removal of the ladder. As it was pulled away, her full weight began to rest on the stake, its unyielding form starting to pierce her.

A sharp gasp escaped Sophie's lips as the tip of the stake stretched her, the initial penetration a shocking mix of pain and a bizarre, twisted pleasure. "Oh God..." she whispered, her body starting to sweat from the intense mix of agony and arousal.

Jim watched, his expression one of awe and respect. "You're doing great, Sophie. Just let it happen, let your body adjust to the stake."

Sophie’s mother, tears streaming down her face, called out in a trembling voice, "We love you, Sophie! You're so strong!"

The crowd murmured in a blend of shock and fascination as they witnessed the surreal scene. "She's taking it... she's really doing it!" someone exclaimed.

Sophie's breathing became labored as the stake began to tear her inside. The pain was intense, yet there was an undeniable sexual tension in the air. "It hurts... but I feel so... full," she managed to say, her voice a mix of pain and wonder.

Jenny, ever supportive, smiled. "You're embracing it, Sophie. Your pussy is so strong, taking that stake like a champ."

Sophie’s father, his voice filled with pride and sorrow, said, "You're showing such strength, Sophie. We're so proud of you."

As the stake continued its slow, torturous journey deeper into her, Sophie's body began to respond in unexpected ways. Her nipples hardened, and a strange warmth started building within her. "I... I think I'm getting close..." she gasped, the sensation of being impaled bringing her to the brink of orgasm.

Jim, his voice gentle yet excited, encouraged her. "Let it happen, Sophie. Let your body enjoy this in its own way. You're turning pain into pleasure, agony into ecstasy."

Sophie’s older sister, Emma, cheered her on. "You're incredible, Sophie! Showing us the beauty in your bravery!"

As the stake tore through her, reaching her womb and beginning to invade her belly, Sophie's body convulsed in a powerful orgasm. "I'm cumming!" she cried out, the intense pleasure mingling with her agony, creating a surreal experience.

The crowd erupted in cheers, amazed by Sophie's ability to find pleasure amidst her suffering. "She's so strong, even in her torment!" someone shouted.

Jenny laughed, her voice full of admiration. "Look at you, Sophie! Even in the face of execution, you're a goddess!"

Sophie, now panting and sweating, felt the stake continuing its merciless journey, tearing through her insides. Each inch it moved brought a new wave of pain and pleasure, her body a battlefield of conflicting sensations.

Jim, standing close, whispered to her. "You're transforming pain into something beautiful, Sophie. You're showing us all the power of your spirit and body."

Sophie's mother, still crying, managed a smile. "You're turning your execution into a testament of your strength, my brave girl."

As Sophie continued to impale herself, the respect and awe from the crowd grew. Despite the horrific nature of her fate, there was a sense of admiration for her courage and the way she embraced her final moments with such dignity and strength.

Sophie's brother, Tom, looked up at her with wide eyes. "Sophie, you're my hero. You're facing this with such bravery."

With each passing moment, Sophie felt her body and mind being pushed to their limits. The pain was almost unbearable, yet she clung to the flickers of pleasure, using them to stay strong. Her family and friends, their eyes filled with a mix of respect and sadness, continued to support her, their words a lifeline in her journey of pain and ecstasy.

As Sophie continued her descent, the stake relentlessly carved its way through her. The crowd watched, a mix of horror and fascination etched on their faces. Sophie's pain was palpable, yet her body's response to the impalement was undeniable.

"Look at her go... it's like she's making love to the stake," one spectator murmured, awed by the sight of Sophie's body adapting to its invader.

Sophie’s friend, Jenny, nodded in agreement. "It's as if the stake is her last lover, claiming her in the most intimate way. Her pussy is like a flower, stretching wide to accommodate her final embrace."

Sophie's cheeks flushed with a mix of pain and arousal. "It's tearing me... but also filling me," she gasped, her vulva visibly stretching around the stake. "I never knew pain and pleasure could mingle like this."

Jim, his eyes never leaving Sophie, spoke with reverence. "You're enduring so much, Sophie. Your strength is incredible. Your pussy is enduring what few could, a testament to your bravery."

Sophie's mother, tears streaming down her face, whispered, "Sophie, my dear, you're showing us the true strength of your spirit... and your body."

Sophie’s father, his voice choked with emotion, added, "The way you're accepting this... it's beyond words. You're facing this with such dignity."

As Sophie inched further down, the stake reached deeper, impaling her womb and beginning its brutal journey toward her belly. The crowd gasped as they saw her body contort in both agony and ecstasy.

"Her sweat is mixing with her tears... and her cum," Jenny observed, her voice filled with awe. "It's as if her body is celebrating her bravery in its own way."

Sophie’s younger brother, Tom, looked up at her, his voice filled with admiration. "You're amazing, Sophie. Even now, you're showing us how to face the unimaginable."

Sophie's labia were stretched taut around the wooden invader, the stake claiming her in a way that was both violent and intimate. "It feels like I'm being fucked and executed at the same time," she cried out, her voice a mix of pain and wonder.

Jenny chuckled softly. "That's exactly what's happening, honey. You're being loved and punished by the same force."

Sophie’s older sister, Emma, her eyes wet with tears, whispered, "Sophie, you're transforming your execution into a display of incredible strength and sensuality."

The crowd watched in silent respect as Sophie continued to lower herself, each movement a struggle between her body's instinct to resist and its unexpected surrender to the deep, penetrating force.

Jim, his eyes soft with respect, spoke softly. "Sophie, you're doing what few could. You're turning your execution into a moment of powerful surrender."

Sophie, now sweating profusely, felt the stake pushing against her belly-button from the inside. "It's reaching my belly... tearing through me," she gasped, her voice laced with both agony and a strange, dark excitement.

"Her clit is swollen with arousal, even as she suffers," Jenny observed, her voice tinged with fascination. "It's like her body is cherishing these final moments of sensation."

Sophie's parents, holding each other, watched with a mix of pride and heartbreak. "She's enduring so much... our brave girl," her mother whispered.

Sophie's agony was clear, but so was her determination. The crowd's respect for her grew with each passing moment, their cheers a mixture of support and awe at her courage and strength.

As Sophie's body slowly accepted its fate, her mind surrendered to the unique blend of pain and pleasure, her execution becoming a final, powerful testament to her resilience and bravery. The crowd, moved by her display of courage, continued to watch in respectful silence, honoring the incredible sacrifice of the brave, young Sophie.

Love how the progression of the story in this last chapter, is literally the progression of the stake inside Sophie :devil2:
Well said.

It could also be put this way: this story literally impales her.

Here the adverb literally is very appropriate I think, since Sophie is a literary character.

Well said.

It could also be put this way: this story literally impales her.

Here the adverb literally is very appropriate I think, since Sophie is a literary character.
Nice! Even if I didn't do it on purpose. I'd be literally please that you pointed it out, if I was the character of a story :)

Many years ago, like, a decade, I had a conversation with a very talented snuff-writer (CH_Makoto, you can still read her works here: https://web.archive.org/web/20190519092957/http://www.asstr.org/~CH_Makoto/index.html).

She pointed out that if the many-worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics is true, then basically whatever we imagine becomes reality in some other parallel world.

So, if the many-worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics is true, then basically I actually sent poor Sophie to her death by pussy-impalement, in her own world, just by imagining it and writing it down here.
Her poor pussy being stretched and torn would actually be my responsibility.

I confess that I don't really feel the many-world interpretation as very likely (I mean, by Occam's razor, why assuming infinite worlds if the available data can just be interpreted by using one world and the standard Copenhagen interpretation?), still... should I feel myself guilty or proud of her painful death? :D

Many years ago, like, a decade, I had a conversation with a very talented snuff-writer (CH_Makoto, you can still read her works here: https://web.archive.org/web/20190519092957/http://www.asstr.org/~CH_Makoto/index.html).

She pointed out that if the many-worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics is true, then basically whatever we imagine becomes reality in some other parallel world.

So, if the many-worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics is true, then basically I actually sent poor Sophie to her death by pussy-impalement, in her own world, just by imagining it and writing it down here.
Her poor pussy being stretched and torn would actually be my responsibility.

I confess that I don't really feel the many-world interpretation as very likely (I mean, by Occam's razor, why assuming infinite worlds if the available data can just be interpreted by using one world and the standard Copenhagen interpretation?), still... should I feel myself guilty or proud of her painful death? :D
I don't know enough about quantum mechanics to understand or even conceptualize the many worlds interpretation, but I would like to clarify one thing:
- Do the many infinite world exist with all possible combinations, and therefore the world or our imagination exists as well? Or as you write, the fact the we imagine a world somehow spawns it into existence?
The second one seems much more enticing, but I doubt it is correct. And if so the members of this forums have caused a whole lot of suffering to poor many-world girls over the years. We probably should be tried for crimes against the many-worlds humanity!

:hanged:

Last edited:
I don't know enough about quantum mechanics to understand or even conceptualize the many worlds interpretation, but I would like to clarify one thing:
- Do the many infinite world exist with all possible combinations, and therefore the world or our imagination exists as well? Or as you write, the fact the we imagine a world somehow spawns it into existence?
The second one seems much more enticing, but I doubt it is correct. And if so the members of this forums have caused a whole lot of suffering to poor many-world girls over the years. We probably should be tried for crimes against the many-worlds humanity!

:hanged:
My only redeeming quality is that I always identify myself with the executee, and that I never add brutality or degradation.
My executioners are always very kind and respectful, albeit stern and professional.

My only redeeming quality is that I always identify myself with the executee, and that I never add brutality or degradation.
My executioners are always very kind and respectful, albeit stern and professional.
Let's see if the many-worlds judge will show leniency, given the massive torture and executions of beautiful young women was executed with respect and professionalism...

I haven't read your other stories, but I can see here that the kind and respectful executioner still seems quite turned on by his job, although he keeps his emotions in check, and his business in his pants. A stark contrast with Sophie who is clearly struggling to keep her emotions in check, both fear and lust.

Back
Top Bottom