An Ordinary Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com

carloscruz

Governor
An Unremarkable Crucifixion

Another of my recurrent shameful fantasies

A woman and I were following a soldier than didn´t even bothered to check if we were following.

Where else could we go but to the place of execution?

We had our hands tied at our backs; we were naked and had our tituli around the necks.

The woman was over sixty, but quite attractive still. And she was brave. I didn´t knew, nor care, what her crime was. The fact was that we were going to be crucified next to each other.

We knew we could do nothing to avoid our destiny, so we had somehow accepted it.

On our way, the people on the street insulted and mocked us. Some even whipped us with whatever they had at hand.

We kept walking. Others were supportive and tried to encourage us out of pity.

I was in panic. I didn´t want to die and was very afraid of the torture I was about to endure.

On the other hand, the situation excited my sick mind. The fact that I was being taken naked to be crucified, exposed in shame and the naked body of my female companion were giving me an erection. Ant this increased even more my humiliation and arousal.

In addition, I was afraid of totally losing my courage the moment the first nail pierced my writs.

The positive note was that the soldier had said to us before that, most probably, they would kill us when the night fell.

We arrived at the crossroads where we will die. Six poles were erected there for the executions. The spot had been chosen so the many passerby could see the condemned writhing on their crosses and get some amusement and example.

Three of them were already occupied and two men and a woman hanged nailed from the horizontal beam with their feet also nailed to the poles.

I stopped and contemplated in amazement, awe and terror the three naked bodies. Technically their death sentences had been executed. It was just a small detail that they were still able to look at you or talk among them or with us.

“Ah, Join us the view is good!” joked one of the crucified.

I couldn´t believe they had enough poise to taunt us and make jokes in such a circumstance!

“Don´t go away. We will join you in a moment!” answered my mate. Cristina according with her titulum. I had to admire her courage. However, it was the only thing we could do, probably. The soldier, the small group of people watching and even the other man and the woman already crucified smiled at the bizarre exchange.

Nobody was really paying much attention. It was an ordinary execution. One of many. But it was my execution.

Without much fuss we were soon nailed and up on our crosses.

The pain was terrible, but after a while, the naked bodies of my sisters on the cross, the fact that I was crucified and the stares of the audience, and even the other diying with me got my erection back.

We have a small sedile and we could rest our limbs and lungs in exchange from an acute pain in the crotch.

We just have to endure until dark came and the two soldiers would kill us, probably by spear, so they could go to a tavern.

It isn´t so bad, I reflected, we all have to die, the company is good and I am a stupid masochist and exhibitionist.

I tried to concentrate just in looking good on my cross for my audience…

Attachments

• E7FDF090-8885-4DBF-9889-CD04A430A4F7.jpeg
    E7FDF090-8885-4DBF-9889-CD04A430A4F7.jpeg
    374.8 KB · Views: 490
An Unremarkable Crucifixion
Carlos has written himself again into his favourite scenario!:clapping:

I couldn´t believe they had enough poise to taunt us and make jokes in such a circumstance!

“Don´t go away. We will join you in a moment!” answered my mate. Cristina according with her titulum. I had to admire her courage. However, it was the only thing we could do, probably. The soldier, the small group of people watching and even the other man and the woman already crucified smiled at the bizarre exchange.
I like the irony of the situation!:D

An account from the same event, brought by a privileged onlooker!

“Hey! We get company!” the man next to me says.

I pull on my arms to lift my body from the sedile as far as the nails allow me so I can bend forward.

I can see it now too!

A man and woman are following a soldier than does not even seem to bother to check if they are following.

Their hands are tied at their backs; they are naked and have their titulus around the necks. People are following them.
Where else could they go but to the place of execution?

We have the best view here to see them coming! The audience present here, only now notices it! Their talking suddenly sounds excited!

From the way one walks to his or her place of execution, one can see whether he or she has accepted the sentence. No remorse, no regret, even no sense of guilt! Just acceptance! Destiny! Things went like that, the verdict has fallen, a just verdict. Somehow a relief? The years of having to look behind one’s shoulder were over.

I know what it is like! Less than an hour ago, my two companions, a man and a woman, and me, had walked the same way, with a similar attitude. Naked, hands tied on the back, titulus around the neck, people on the street insulting and mocking us. Even whipping us with whatever they had at hand. On the other hand, some onlookers even encouraged and supported us, as if we were going to deliver a performance and they expected us to accomplish an achievement.

Nevertheless, our calm concealed a fear, even panic, for the torture that awaited us, the torture of the cross we were about to endure. Acceptance did not mean we were eager to die or to get nailed to the wood. All the way up to here, I was afraid of totally losing my courage the moment the first nail would pierce my wrists. And so were my two companions. But we kept walking to our grim destination.

The crucifixion site was at the crossroads, where six poles were erected for the executions. The spot had been chosen, so the many passing by could see the condemned writhing on their crosses and get some amusement and example. For us, it would be the place we would die!

On arrival, we were soon nailed and up on our crosses, with little ceremony. The pain of the nailing was terrible, the fear before, paralyzing, the moment itself, we lost courage, all three. To the joy of the spectators! Loosing courage and screaming during the nailing is part of the entertainment! Once up, we got a small sedile and we could rest our limbs and lungs in exchange from an acute pain in the crotch.

When the man and the woman arrive, I notice something else that’s very recognizable! The man has a hard cock! So, he looks OK, he is just another sick mind, excited by the fact that he is taken naked to be crucified, exposed in shame. He is also excited by the naked body of his female companion, giving him an erection. It increases even more the humiliation and arousal. My male companion and me had the same, underway to here. To the shame and arousal of our female companion!

Arousal did not stop with the nailing. After a while, the our naked bodies on the cross, the fact that I was crucified and the stares of the audience, and even from the other condemned with me, got my erection back.

I wondered whether the other three poles would get their portion of meat, today. Well, at least two of them will! The newly arrived have stopped and contemplate in amazement, awe and terror, our three naked crucified bodies. A clear view of their near future! A view we did not had, since the crosses were all empty when we arrived. But I passed many times along the crossroads, I have seen many crucified here, and many times, I wondered if, one day, or rather, considering my conduct, WHEN, I would be up there too!?

Apparently the man is named Carlos. The woman, she looks over sixty, but she is still quite attractive. Cristina is her name. That’s all I can discern on their tituli. But who cares what their crime was, or ours? That’s for the archives of the court house! The fact is that we all did a crime and got sentenced to be crucified next to each other. Technically, the nailing is the death sentences, and once executed, it is just a small detail that the three of us, and soon the five of us, will still be able to live on and to talk. So, who still cares about our names either! Soon, we will all five lay piled up in an anonymous mass grave!

Both show a sort of anxious bravery!

“Ah, Join us, the view is good!” I joke.

“Don´t go away. We will join you in a moment!”the woman Cristina replies.

Our bizarre exchange made all smile!
Wow! That sounds well! Those two will be good company!

Without fuzz, the man and the woman are nailed, and soon hang next to us to their cross too!

We just have to endure until death comes. The newly crucified man tells us that the soldiers have promised him to kill us at dark, so they can go to tavern. I have been told that they are sometimes bribed my onlookers, not to kill the condemned. I wonder what frightens me the most : a long agony, or being pierced by a lance!

The new situation creates new arousal. The newly arrived try to get a good position on their cross – which there is not! Five naked bodies, slowly moving around. Our female companion gives the newbies an advice :

“Just concentrate to look good for the audience!”

Weird, we all still have enough poise to make jokes in such a circumstance!

Nobody was really paying much attention to our ‘good looking’. It was an ordinary execution of a bunch of ordinary criminals. One of many. But it was my execution. It was the execution for each of the five of us! This morning, we were still strangers for each other, now we are joined in a common fate! This is it, I reflected, we all have to die, the company is good and I am, apparently like the other four, a stupid masochist and exhibitionist. Could be worse!?

Very good Lox! Better then mine in my opinion.
And it looks to me that WE had written ourselves in OUR favourite scenario ;)
Thanks Carlos! Right you are : a favourite scenario of the both of us.

When I read that line, I thought : "Something I would say in that situation!" So I started off 'my' viewpoint!
Very enjoyable and unique, @Loxuru , thoroughly enjoyable reading. I really should have another try at some writing again…
Thanks, Loinclothslave, but the credit for the story goes entirely to Carlos. I just rewrote it from another viewpoint, and even recycled lots of lines of Carlos' original text into mine.

It would have been a shame to leave a poor cross unoccupied!

My name is Marcus Octavius Cirilus and I am a wealthy landowner married to a whore!

I found her a few days ago cheating on my own bed and I couldn't let this ignominy go unpunished!

So I went to find a very high-ranking magistrate friend who directly condemned my slutty wife to be crucified after flogging.

It is very difficult to find a free place on a cross with the unimaginable number of convicts awaiting their turn but of the six crosses erected for today, one of them remains unoccupied given the unexpected death of the one. which was to take place.

So Nicole will be executed today.

Dressed in a very small loincloth that conceals nothing of her privacy, Nicole is therefore tied to the post for the executioner to carry out the flogging.

I slipped a well-filled purse to this executor so that he does not spare her and, on top of that, he rapes her with his assistants.

Since this is where she sinned, it is normal that this is how she begins to be punished.

So the severe flogging begins and, though Nicole first screamed in pain, her cries quickly changed to cries of pleasure.

I knew she liked to be in pain but I had no idea it could give her such an orgasm.

Well marked by the thongs of the whip, the patibulum to which she will be united is tied to her shoulders and she then begins her walk towards the fateful place of her crucifixion.

Arrival, she contemplates the people who are already on their cross!

I'll go talk to the executioner again and slip him another purse.

The patibulum is detached and Nicole collapses but is quickly picked up and brought to the foot of the cross where a man is in terrible pain and his cock hanging miserably between his legs.

The executioner forces her to restore vigor to this unfortunate man and to provide him with his final fellatio.

Knowing that she was good at this kind of exercise, it didn't take long for her to induce the convict to ejaculate!

After swallowing the production, it is to the woman next door that she is obliged to give pleasure!

Showing herself a little reluctant, she is encouraged by a few lashes.

Once again, it is a success and the woman quickly goes through a very beautiful orgasm.

The next one is called Carlos and there is no need to condition him, his cock is stiff and erect!

He seems to enjoy the treatment given to him and seems to be restraining himself so that this treat lasts as long as possible but the way he is sucked and his balls kneaded get the better of his will and, in a rattle impressive, let his sperm spread in Nicole's mouth.

Now it's Christina's turn and Nicole doesn't mind the task and puts a lot of goodwill into performing these oral exercises.

The executioner, excited by the situation, does not resist and, pulling out his cock, forces Nicole's anus and it is together that they achieve cum.

The next one, Loxuru, very excited, waits impatiently for his turn!

It won't take long for his cum to spurt out!

When Nicole took it in the mouth, he told her not to stop if he squirted, that he felt like he could go on for a ride!

Sure enough, Nicole quickly receives jets of cum that she hurries to swallow while continuing her blowjob!

Loxuru can't take it anymore and utters cries of pleasure that become a real rattle when, for the second time, he spills into Nicole's mouth.

It’s over for fun and Nicole is directed to her cross, which she is quickly cruelly nailed to.

Her loincloth is torn off and, at my request, needles pierce her private lips and her clitoris as well as her breasts.

This is how she is erected, joining the other five vertically.

I love to see her in her pain and hope that her cross will slowly kill her.

All seats are now taken!

From a crucifixion that was thought to be ordinary, it has become a magnificent painting, a marvelous spectacle well performed by the six crucified people who really are stars of the day.

My husband is going to have me crucified, what he does not know is that I have always fantasized about being whipped naked in public, and crucified. It was on purpose that I cheated on him in his own bed knowing of course that he would surprise me. He called me a whore, he's right that's who I am, but he's stronger than me. i'm a masochistic slut with big needs.

I find myself attached, about to be whipped, a simple loincloth that hides nothing of my privacy. the executioner and his helpers start with "raped" me. mmmm I find it hard to hold back my cries of pleasure, to let them believe that it is punishing me. but my pussy squirts several times, under the insults of the spectators. Then the flogging begins, I first scream in pain, before enjoying it again. it makes me smile to see the face of my husband who discovers my masochism.

Then they load my patibulum on my shoulders, and I walk the short distance that separates me from the place of crucifixion. I shudder when I discover the condemned already crucified and in agony. I am forced to suck them to make them come one last time, it is not what turns me on the most, but I do it with good grace, to avoid the encouragement to the lashes. Except for Carlos, Christina and Luxuru who in the past have often given me a lot of pleasure, and it's my turn to make them come on the verge of death.
I take great pleasure in it, especially when I feel the executioner coming to sodomize me from behind.
after having enjoyed in my belly, he drags me towards my cross, where I am cruelly nailed, the suffering is excruciating, especially when my cross is straightened, my loincloth is torn off and I am exposed naked.
finally I will be driven needles in the lips of my pussy and in the breasts. making me pass into a state of incredible enjoyment. i know i will pay for it with my life but i have no regrets.

My husband is going to have me crucified, what he does not know is that I have always fantasized about being whipped naked in public, and crucified. It was on purpose that I cheated on him in his own bed knowing of course that he would surprise me. He called me a whore, he's right that's who I am, but he's stronger than me. i'm a masochistic slut with big needs.

I find myself attached, about to be whipped, a simple loincloth that hides nothing of my privacy. the executioner and his helpers start with "raped" me. mmmm I find it hard to hold back my cries of pleasure, to let them believe that it is punishing me. but my pussy squirts several times, under the insults of the spectators. Then the flogging begins, I first scream in pain, before enjoying it again. it makes me smile to see the face of my husband who discovers my masochism.

Then they load my patibulum on my shoulders, and I walk the short distance that separates me from the place of crucifixion. I shudder when I discover the condemned already crucified and in agony. I am forced to suck them to make them come one last time, it is not what turns me on the most, but I do it with good grace, to avoid the encouragement to the lashes. Except for Carlos, Christina and Luxuru who in the past have often given me a lot of pleasure, and it's my turn to make them come on the verge of death.
I take great pleasure in it, especially when I feel the executioner coming to sodomize me from behind.
after having enjoyed in my belly, he drags me towards my cross, where I am cruelly nailed, the suffering is excruciating, especially when my cross is straightened, my loincloth is torn off and I am exposed naked.
finally I will be driven needles in the lips of my pussy and in the breasts. making me pass into a state of incredible enjoyment. i know i will pay for it with my life but i have no regrets.
Very good my masochist slut and friend!

When you have high-level knowledge and a lot of money, anything is possible, even the worst.
Ah, cool, so you guys are the high class rich folk? Perfect, send some here:

It would have been a shame to leave a poor cross unoccupied!
Loxuru's view :

I wondered already, whether the sixth cross would remain unoccupied!

I got my answer, when we see another convict underway to the cross.

It is a woman, still with a loincloth on. She has to carry her patibulum herself. Because of its weight, she walks very uneasy. When she nears, I also notice that she had been severely flogged!

Then I recognize her : it’s Nicole, the wife of the wealthy landowner Marcus Octavius Cirilus!

He found her a few days ago cheating him on his own bed! He could not let that unpunished! So Nicole will be crucified today.

On her arrival, she contemplates us, the people who were already on their cross! The horror she watches, makes her shudder, as she realizes this will be her fate too! Her husband has accompanied her to her cross! He talks to the executioner and slips him a purse.

As her patibulum is detached, Nicole collapses, but she is quickly forced to stand up and she is brought to the foot of the cross where my male companion, I was crucified with, is in terrible pain and his cock is hanging miserably between his legs.

The executioner forces Nicole to restore vigor to this unfortunate man and to provide him with his final fellatio. It does not take long for her to induce him to ejaculate!

With disbelieve, I watch how Nicole is forced to gives one by one an oral pleasure,! Men and women! The woman I was crucified with, then Carlos, whose cock was still stiff and erect! Then, it is Cristina's turn!

The view has made me excited too! I wait impatiently for my turn!
When Nicole takes mine into her mouth, I tell her not to stop if I would squirt!

When she starts, I feel a rush of arousal. I feel pain, when my already cramped muscles release themselves, when my motion revives the pain of the nails. But I feel pleasure too, that soon takes over the pain. Nicole is damn good, and it does not take long before I spurt out.

She quickly swallows while continuing her blowjob!

I come for a second time, and not caring about the presence of onlookers, executioners, Nicole’s husband and all the others, I utter cries of pleasure, that become a real rattle.

It’s over for the fun. Still moaning, I hardly notice that Nicole is directed to her cross, on which she is quickly cruelly nailed to. Her loincloth is torn off. Soon she hangs upright too and has joined the five of us.

I see her suffering, but with a strange smile on her face. She had once hinted to me, that she would do everything to get publically flogged and nailed to a cross someday, but I never had thought she was serious about it.

The last remnants of my arousal have gone. My cramps have returned. The pain and discomfort too.

For the rest of the world, this was an ordinary crucifixion. But for those who occupy the cross, crucifixion is never ordinary! It is terrible, it is humiliating, it feels scaring. But for these six crucified, it was an extraordinary experience!

Back
Top Bottom