Anal impalement. New questionnaire

Go to CruxDreams.com

Stilet2

Governor
The questionnaire is only for females in a submissive role, and for anybody in a dominant role. If you answer in a dominant role, please provide the name and the age of your condemned girl.

1. What is the best reason for you to be condemned to death by anal impalement?

A. A serious crime (high treason, murder, robbery, corruption etc.)

B. A petty offence (travelling without a ticket, indecent behavior, indecent clothes, panhandling etc.)

C. Violating your home rules (the Master's order, the family rules, the Master/slavegirl's etiquette) - slow work, oversleeping, dissatisfaction with your sexual skills, broken vase, walking with your dirty bare feet on a carpet, etc.

D. Offences are not required, the owner's desire is enough for such death sentence.

E. A reward (for faithful service, for good work, as a prize at a contest etc.)

2. Who has the authority to condemn you to death by anal impalement?

A. A judge.

B. "My own father (my own parents) or another current owner but I prefer my own father (my own parents)".

C. "My own father (my own parents) or another current owner but I prefer another owner".

D. A wide audience (the spectators of my performance, the guests of my Master, the friends of my family, my neighbors, TV viewers, the website subscribers etc.)

3. What will be your reaction to the sentence?

A. I will beg for pardon and for amnesty.

B. I will beg for replace the anal impalement for a vaginal impalement.

C. I will accept my sentence (the anal impalement) unwillingly.

D. I will accept my sentence (the anal impalement) with gratitude.

E. I will remind my judges (Father, Master, etc.) myself that an anal impalement is more suitable because it's the more slow and more painful way to die (if they forget about that).

4. You get an order to choose the tip for your pole. So, you will choose ...

A. A sharp tip for fast piercing through the whole body (from anus to mouth).

B. A rounded tip for slow piercing through the whole body (from anus to mouth).

C. A sharp tip for fast piercing through the whole body (from anus to one of your shoulders).

D. A rounded tip and a crossbar which does not allow the pole to enter deeper than the level of your navel (in this case only your intestine will be ruptured and you will die for 3-5 days in great agony).

E. A rounded metal tip with built-in electrical heaters for roasting (baking, burning) your abdomen from inside (and with the same crossbar as in D-option) - to make you do a long and spectacular "belly dance" (which will be the most highly torturous for you).

5. Lubricant for your pole:

A. I will generously lubricate my pole with a grease.

B. I don't need any lubricants and I am able to take my pole in its natural form.

C. I will rub a mix of salt and pepper on the pole (instead of the lubrication) to make my trial harder.

6. A memorial plaque for your pole ...

A. ... is not required.

B. ... should contain a caption about my name and my age.

C. ... should contain a caption about my offence.

D. ... should contain a humiliating caption (the bitch, the peasant filly, the painslut, the beast of burden, slavemeat, etc.)

E. ... should contain a praising caption (the good slavegirl, the exemplary daughter, the strongest and the most courageous, etc.)

7. Trainings before the execution.

A. I don't need any trainings.

B. I would like to get a psychological training.

C. I would like to get an additional athletic training.

D. I would like to get an additional heavy-work training (as a galley slavegirl, a coal miner, in a stone pit, as a horse in a mill, etc.)

E. I would like to get an additional pain-tolerance training.

F. I would like to get a good-manners and etiquette training.

8. Your clothes for the appearance on the scaffold.

A. Elegant clothes (a decent dress and high-heeled shoes).

B. Sport or work clothes (jeans, track pants, a plaid shirt, a t-shirt) and boots or sneakers.

C. Sport or work clothes (jeans, track pants, a plaid shirt, a t-shirt), barefoot.

D. Provocative clothes (a short top and low-waisted ultra-short shorts or ultra short skirt) and high-heeled shoes.

E. Provocative clothes (a short top and low-waisted ultra-short shorts or ultra short skirt), barefoot.

F. A bikini, barefoot.

G. Elegant panties (thongs or tangas), barefoot.

H. Old ragged underpants, barefoot.

I. A loincloth, barefoot.

J. Completely naked and barefoot.

9. Your hairstyle for the execution.

A. An elegant hairstyle.

B. A long (or medium) flowing hair.

C. A short hair.

D. A boyish haircut (5-20 mm).

E. A shaved head.

10. Your body hair for the execution.

A. Completely shaved body.

B. A small bush of pubic hair.

C. Hairy armpits, legs, pubis and lower belly area.

11. Your way to the execution place.

A. By my owner's car.

B. By public transport.

C. Walking on foot.

D. Death march in due form, with the pole on my own shoulders, under the lashes of whips.

12. There is the situation: some equipment, which is necessary for your execution, has broken down (a lifting mechanism, illumination lamps, loudspeakers etc.). According to the tradition, in this case you should be eligible for amnesty. So ...

A. I will use this right.

B. I will refuse to use this right and will fulfill my duty.

C. I will refuse to use this right and will offer to repair the equipment myself.

13. The way of your impalement.

A. Vertically with the assistance of two executioners (you hug your executioners, they lift you up, and then lower your body down onto the pole).

B. Vertically by yourself (you climb up onto a chair, your hands are tied behind your back, then you "catch" the tip with your anal sphincter, then squat and kick the chair away).

C. Horizontally by slow tapping on the pole with a wooden hammer (and further installation your pole in a vertical position).

14. There is the situation: your executioners don't have enough experience, so they are not able to ensure a proper route line for the way of your pole inside your abdomen. So ...

A. I will ask to replace the executioners.

B. I will not worry about that, it's the problem of those who sent me to death.

C. I will help my executioners, telling them where the tip moves in my abdominal cavity, and advising them as long as I can.

15. Your additional tortures.

A. ... are not required.

B. Whipping over my whole body when I will be sitting on the pole.

C. Beating on my belly and my kidney area with clubs when I will be sitting on the pole.

D. Red-hot iron pliers for my tits, labia and clitoris.

E. Iron hooks to hook through my ribs, and the heavy weights which should be attached to these hooks.

F. Oral and vaginal gang rape when I will be sitting on the pole.

G. Live skinning on my last day on the pole (just before my death).

16. What will be your last words on the pole (to your executioners, your parents, your owner and your spectators)?

17. What would be the best ways of using your body after your death?

A. Magnificent funeral.

B. Simple burying in the grave, dug by your own hands.

C. Cremation.

D. Natural rotting on the pole.

E. As meat for your tormentors' feast.

F. As bone meal.

G. Using your skull for making an ashtray.

H. Using your skin as a doormat.

I. Using your skin in the production of women's clothing.

Last edited:
18. What kind of feelings will you experience on the pole?
A. No feelings, only agony, pain and suffering.
B. Fear and horror.
C. Anger and hate.
D. Shame and embarrassment about my nakedness.
E. Shame and embarrassment about my sweaty body, urine and shit.
F. Pride and honor.

And I added a couple of response options....

1. A - corruption is a good enough reason
2. E - Myself. Only I have dominion over myself. My body, my choice, right?
3. any - would it make a difference ?
4. B - rounded tip
5. A - with plenty of lube
6. E - because I'm worth it
7. A - Training is for wimps
8. K - completely naked apart from killer high heels
9. A - Elegance is always good
10. A - completely shaved body, just as always
11. C - walking is good exercise
12. A - get out of jail free etc
13. A - because it's much easier to have a helping hand
14. A - you just can't get the staff these days can you?
15. G - being flayed is probably about as grim as it gets
16. "Fuck You!"
17. J - hanging my skin on the wall as a trophy - assuming the guys foing the flaying are competent enough to get it off in one piece...
18. A - I'm pretty sure that the pain will override pretty much everything else

And I added a couple of response options....

1. A - corruption is a good enough reason
2. E - Myself. Only I have dominion over myself. My body, my choice, right?
3. any - would it make a difference ?
4. B - rounded tip
5. A - with plenty of lube
6. E - because I'm worth it
7. A - Training is for wimps
8. K - completely naked apart from killer high heels
9. A - Elegance is always good
10. A - completely shaved body, just as always
11. C - walking is good exercise
12. A - get out of jail free etc
13. A - because it's much easier to have a helping hand
14. A - you just can't get the staff these days can you?
15. G - being flayed is probably about as grim as it gets
16. "Fuck You!"
17. J - hanging my skin on the wall as a trophy - assuming the guys foing the flaying are competent enough to get it off in one piece...
18. A - I'm pretty sure that the pain will override pretty much everything else
I’d have the killer heels mounted as a trophy, too!

The questionnaire is only for females in a submissive role, and for anybody in a dominant role. If you answer in a dominant role, please provide the name and the age of your condemned girl.

B. A petty offence (travelling without a ticket, indecent behavior, indecent clothes, panhandling etc.)

C. Violating your home rules (the Master's order, the family rules, the Master/slavegirl's etiquette) - slow work, oversleeping, dissatisfaction with your sexual skills, broken vase, walking with your dirty bare feet on a carpet, etc.

D. Offences are not required, the owner's desire is enough for such death sentence.

A. A judge.

B. "My own father (my own parents) or another current owner but I prefer my own father (my own parents)".

C. "My own father (my own parents) or another current owner but I prefer another owner".

D. A wide audience (the spectators of my performance, the guests of my Master, the friends of my family, my neighbors, TV viewers, the website subscribers etc.)

E. I will remind my judges (Father, Master, etc.) myself that an anal impalement is more suitable because it's the more slow and more painful way to die (if they forget about that).

C. A sharp tip for fast piercing through the whole body (from anus to one of your shoulders).

D. A rounded tip and a crossbar which does not allow the pole to enter deeper than the level of your navel (in this case only your intestine will be ruptured and you will die for 3-5 days in great agony).

E. A rounded metal tip with built-in electrical heaters for roasting (baking, burning) your abdomen from inside (and with the same crossbar as in D-option) - to make you do a long and spectacular "belly dance" (which will be the most highly torturous for you).

B. I don't need any lubricants and I am able to take my pole in its natural form.

C. I will rub a mix of salt and pepper on the pole (instead of the lubrication) to make my trial harder.

A. ... is not required.

D. ... should contain a humiliating caption (the bitch, the peasant filly, the painslut, the beast of burden, slavemeat, etc.)

E. ... should contain a praising caption (the good slavegirl, the exemplary daughter, the strongest and the most courageous, etc.)

D. I would like to get an additional heavy-work training (as a galley slavegirl, a coal miner, in a stone pit, as a horse in a mill, etc.)

B. Sport or work clothes (jeans, track pants, a plaid shirt, a t-shirt) and boots or sneakers.

C. Sport or work clothes (jeans, track pants, a plaid shirt, a t-shirt), barefoot.

D. Provocative clothes (a short top and low-waisted ultra-short shorts or ultra short skirt) and high-heeled shoes.

E. Provocative clothes (a short top and low-waisted ultra-short shorts or ultra short skirt), barefoot.

F. A bikini, barefoot.

A. An elegant hairstyle.

C. A short hair.

E. A shaved head.

A. By my owner's car.

B. By public transport.

C. Walking on foot.

D. Death march in due form, with the pole on my own shoulders, under the lashes of whips.

12. There is the situation: some equipment, which is necessary for your execution, has broken down (a lifting mechanism, illumination lamps, loudspeakers etc.). According to the tradition, in this case you should be eligible for amnesty. So ...

C. I will refuse to use this right and will offer to repair the equipment myself.

A. Vertically with the assistance of two executioners (you hug your executioners, they lift you up, and then lower your body down onto the pole).

B. Vertically by yourself (you climb up onto a chair, your hands are tied behind your back, then you "catch" the tip with your anal sphincter, then squat and kick the chair away).

C. Horizontally by slow tapping on the pole with a wooden hammer (and further installation your pole in a vertical position).

14. There is the situation: your executioners don't have enough experience, so they are not able to ensure a proper route line for the way of your pole inside your abdomen. So ...

C. I will help my executioners, telling them where the tip moves in my abdominal cavity, and advising them as long as I can.

A. ... are not required.

C. Beating on my belly and my kidney area with clubs when I will be sitting on the pole.

E. Iron hooks to hook through my ribs, and the heavy weights which should be attached to these hooks.

16. What will be your last words on the pole (to your executioners, your parents, your owner and your spectators)?

A. Magnificent funeral.

C. Cremation.

F. As bone meal.

1= A
2=D
3=A
4=D
5=B
6=B C D
7= B C E
8=G
9= A
10=A
11=D
12= A (i am then taken back to the male death wing of the prison until it is fixed.
13=C
14=B
15=D G
16= Fuck You, a curse upon ye!
17= D
18= A C D F

That was delightfully hot to answer :)

1 Captured by Zulus while doing Peace Corps work., 2 I would be condemned by the chief or king, 3 I would beg for mercy, which I'm sure would amuse everyone, 4A, 5 no lubrication, 6A, 7 There's no training to be executed!, 8 J naked, 9E, 10A, 11 walk to the place of execution, 12A use the right and get the hell out of there!, 13C, 14B, 15A, 16 AAARRRGGGHHH!, 17E as meat, I wouldn't want to go to waste, 18A.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Reasons : A : high treason

2. Autority : A : a judge

3. Reaction : C : I will accept my sentence (the anal impalement) unwillingly.

4. Pole : I don’t choose : A rounded tip for slow piercing through the whole body (from anus to my right shoulder).

5 : B.

6 : A

7. Training A : nothng

8 I :Loincloth, barefoot

9. J. Completely naked and barefoot : of course !!!!

10. natural sex (with pubic hair)

11. C : walking on foot.

12. ….

13. C : of course

14 …

15. A

17 D

A. A judge.

A. ... is not required.

F. A bikini, barefoot.

A. An elegant hairstyle.

C. A short hair.

E. A shaved head.

A. By my owner's car.

B. By public transport.

C. Walking on foot.

A. ... are not required.

A. Magnificent funeral.

C. Cremation.

F. As bone meal.

I think these responses best suit this slavegirl's character:

D. Offences are not required, my Owner's desire is enough for such death sentence.

C. My Owner.

B. I will beg to replace the anal impalement with vaginal impalement.

E. A rounded metal tip with built-in electrical heaters for roasting (baking, burning) my abdomen from inside to make me do a long and spectacular "belly dance".

C. I will rub a mix of salt and chilli pepper on the pole (instead of the lubrication) to make my trial harder.

D. ... should contain a humiliating caption (slavemeat)

7. Training before the execution.

D. I would like to get additional heavy-work training.

C. Short hair.

B. Whipping over my whole body when I'm on the pole.

‘Enjoy me!’

I. Using my skin in the production of women's clothing and accessories, including girlskin bound whip-handles!

I guess for my style, rebellion could be the case, or at least very serious crime like mass murder

A. A judge.
Of course, a crime should be condemned by judge, formally

As a fan of pain, that would be exactly what I ask for...

That would be a traditional and orthologous way

To make my body looks toned for public

That seems a must in my mindset for a female criminal

As a criminal I think all of these are quite acceptable really depending on the gut of the executioners and the public

I shall most likely keep silent instead

I would suggest firstly rotting on the pole and the skin for display aside. After I am totally dead, I should be beheaded and the head should be display for days to show the result of my serious criminal

I think these responses best suit this slavegirl's character:

D. Offences are not required, my Owner's desire is enough for such death sentence.

C. My Owner.

B. I will beg to replace the anal impalement with vaginal impalement.

E. A rounded metal tip with built-in electrical heaters for roasting (baking, burning) my abdomen from inside to make me do a long and spectacular "belly dance".

C. I will rub a mix of salt and chilli pepper on the pole (instead of the lubrication) to make my trial harder.

D. ... should contain a humiliating caption (slavemeat)

7. Training before the execution.

D. I would like to get additional heavy-work training.

C. Short hair.

B. Whipping over my whole body when I'm on the pole.

‘Enjoy me!’

I. Using my skin in the production of women's clothing and accessories, including girlskin bound whip-handles!
Girl skin bound whip handles!

I dont think a specific name, depends on the "mood", age between 21 -31

A. A judge.

B. A rounded tip for slow piercing through the whole body (from anus one of your shoulders).

14. There is the situation: your executioners don't have enough experience, so they are not able to ensure a proper route line for the way of your pole inside your abdomen. So..
A. I will not worry about that, it's the problem of those who sent me to death.

"MERCY FOR GODS SHAKE"

A. agony, pain and suffering.
B. Fear and horror.
C. Anger and hate.

I guess for my style, rebellion could be the case, or at least very serious crime like mass murder

A. A judge.
Of course, a crime should be condemned by judge, formally

As a fan of pain, that would be exactly what I ask for...

That would be a traditional and orthologous way

To make my body looks toned for public

That seems a must in my mindset for a female criminal

As a criminal I think all of these are quite acceptable really depending on the gut of the executioners and the public

I shall most likely keep silent instead

I would suggest firstly rotting on the pole and the skin for display aside. After I am totally dead, I should be beheaded and the head should be display for days to show the result of my serious criminal
Also, I woul keep it’s whip scarred, skinned breasts as trophies!

Practically it may be difficult to keep breasts (very easy to reshape and rot), but it's a nice idea. Meanwhile, the long-term storage of the flayed skin might be an option (easier), together with the head.
Breasts could be tanned and mounted splayed out flat or made into a pouch. Taxidermized to retain their shape and again, mounted.

@Eulalia
@Min Zhang
Thank you, girls, very much, for interesting and exciting answers!
And you both skipped #18:

A. No feelings, only agony, pain and suffering.
B. Fear and horror.
C. Anger and hate.
F. Pride and honor.

Miss a little the politness of this slave girls, no one said "you first" to their masters. Well after all you are not my slaves.

A. A judge.

A. ... is not required.

F. A bikini, barefoot.

A. An elegant hairstyle.

C. A short hair.

E. A shaved head.

A. By my owner's car.

B. By public transport.

C. Walking on foot.

A. ... are not required.

A. Magnificent funeral.

C. Cremation.

F. As bone meal.

Being impaled is not my cup of tea.

Back
Top Bottom