Ancient Chinese Women Prisoners

Go to CruxDreams.com
I can see where a masochist would be a perfect patient for a physical therapist.

I also got electrostimulation as part of the therapy. She told me to tell her when it hurt and then she'd dial it back a little. I waited so long that the electrostimulation took over control of my leg muscles and I wound up kicking out at her (missed).

She shook her head, I got a look and she said "Stop being such a guy!" We were both laughing so hard that the whole room was looking at us.

Seriously I didn't plan it that way (I was pretty annoyed I had torn the ACL in the first place) but because of my involvement in this and other groups and having a BDSM lifestyle to just seemed like an opportunity to experience types of pain I hadn't before.

On the negative side it was pretty stupid of me because I could have seriously damaged the surgical repairs that had been done.

kisses

willowfall

I also got electrostimulation as part of the therapy. She told me to tell her when it hurt and then she'd dial it back a little. I waited so long that the electrostimulation took over control of my leg muscles and I wound up kicking out at her (missed).

She shook her head, I got a look and she said "Stop being such a guy!" We were both laughing so hard that the whole room was looking at us.

Seriously I didn't plan it that way (I was pretty annoyed I had torn the ACL in the first place) but because of my involvement in this and other groups and having a BDSM lifestyle to just seemed like an opportunity to experience types of pain I hadn't before.

On the negative side it was pretty stupid of me because I could have seriously damaged the surgical repairs that had been done.

kisses

willowfall
I'm glad you healed ok.

I'm a big fan of the style of Pixiv artist ForYou (or 4U, or 张某). Here are some recent images of Chinese prisoners facing public execution by a range of methods. Plus a bonus black-and-white crux themed image. Not sure what the narrative in the first two images is as the scenes appear to deliberately mix modern and ancient settings and clothing:

View attachment 1379857View attachment 1379858View attachment 1379859View attachment 1379860View attachment 1379856

Some more recent works from ForYou. #1 is a continuation of the beheading scene in #2 of my quoted post above. #2 and #3 are from the covers of the first two volumes of a new series titled "1798" -- it seems to be a lingchi story but it's pay-only as yet so I haven't seen the rest. Looks interesting, though! #4 and #5 are more modern executions. Nice WW2 theme in #4.

113929045_p2 pretty, Death Row _ 炼狱之门——穿越大明 _ December 3rd, 2023 - 张某 (reduced).jpg116371864_p0 pretty, bondage, Death Row _ 炼狱之门——1798(1) - 张某 (cropped).jpg118881779_p0 炼狱之门1798——2 _ May 20th, 2024 - 张某 (cropped).jpg117274287_p0 female prisoner, hanging _ 绞刑 _ March 26th, 2024 - 张某 (reduced).jpg117991792_p0 female prisoner _ 三女生 _ April 20th, 2024 - 张某 (reduced).jpg

Another Chinese execution from user Silvia_String at Motherless. This one is a more modern setting, of the quite common "kneeling headshot" genre, but it's unusual in showing a way of gagging by way of tying a thin string around the tongue that I had previously only encountered in ForYou's outstanding manga series "Three Female Prisoners" (in the same "kneeling headshot" genre).

ForYou's drawn interpretation is here:

The video is here:

Screencaps of the gagging scene and the actual execution. Two prisoners are executed. One of them is gagged by tying her tongue because she wouldn't shut up, and (unlike in the manga) remains gagged all the way until the end:

China Tongue Tied Headshot _ Kopfschuß 59_ CED8844-00.12.23.200.jpegChina Tongue Tied Headshot _ Kopfschuß 59_ CED8844-00.14.26.033.jpegChina Tongue Tied Headshot _ Kopfschuß 59_ CED8844-00.14.32.033.jpegChina Tongue Tied Headshot _ Kopfschuß 59_ CED8844-00.14.34.033.jpegChina Tongue Tied Headshot _ Kopfschuß 59_ CED8844-00.14.46.033.jpegChina Tongue Tied Headshot _ Kopfschuß 59_ CED8844-00.14.54.033.jpegChina Tongue Tied Headshot _ Kopfschuß 59_ CED8844-00.17.38.033.jpegChina Tongue Tied Headshot _ Kopfschuß 59_ CED8844-00.20.10.033.jpegChina Tongue Tied Headshot _ Kopfschuß 59_ CED8844-00.21.14.033.jpegChina Tongue Tied Headshot _ Kopfschuß 59_ CED8844-00.24.00.033.jpeg

Probably only works in combination with a tongue piercing
Depends on how tight you bind it, I think. The tongue will swell up when blood flow is restricted and that would prevent the loop from slipping.

I was wondering whether this is an authentic element of Chinese judicial bondage, like the distinctive spiraling loops of rope down the arms (which you also see in actual Chinese polica photos, not just fetish ones), or whether it was invented by ForYou and then copied by the producers of this video. It's too specific in context and execution to have been invented independently by the artist and by the video producers.

About 14:30 in the video - she's the troublesome prisoner, constantly struggling and protesting - it's an effective way of putting a stop to her complaining ... now I wonder who might need to beware of this trick? @Barbaria1? :eek:

About 14:30 in the video - she's the troublesome prisoner, constantly struggling and protesting - it's an effective way of putting a stop to her complaining ... now I wonder who might need to beware of this trick? @Barbaria1? :eek:
Now forewarned :confused:

Considering the hundreds of Chinese headshot female execution videos online, by coincidence I have come across a second example with this type of tongue bondage only a day after the first. I've never seen this in any older execution videos -- maybe it's a new trend, or the same producer. On this one it looks like they tied the string a lot more tightly -- the convict isn't able to pull the tongue back into her mouth and for the rest of the video her tongue pokes out between her lips, right up to after the "execution". It looks genuinely uncomfortable. I also like the effect of having a her heavy fetters tied to her rope harness for a particularly undignified waddle to the verdict announcement and then the execution.

This is only an eight minute video, so probably an edited version of the full production. These are usually an hour or so long.

China headshot execution tongue tied gag-00.05.12.600.jpegChina headshot execution tongue tied gag-00.05.24.360.jpegChina headshot execution tongue tied gag-00.06.08.519.jpegChina headshot execution tongue tied gag-00.06.14.519.jpegChina headshot execution tongue tied gag-00.07.47.879.jpegChina headshot execution tongue tied gag-00.07.54.519.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom