And Again

Go to CruxDreams.com

mymartinet

R.I.P. Dominus Flagelli
Got hundreds of these , enough to fill our site for many months............... enjoy:)CROSS06.JPG

Attachments

• crux.JPG
    crux.JPG
    122.2 KB · Views: 1,144
  • Dungeon.jpg
    Dungeon.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 1,114
  • Path to Piety.jpg
    Path to Piety.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 1,154
  • Waiting.jpg
    Waiting.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 1,127
  • Special Crux.jpg
    Special Crux.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 1,044
  • Volunteer.jpg
    Volunteer.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 1,045
May I suggest you add pictures as a "reply" to those you have already posted so your excellent collection is in one thread?

Tree

Analysis last clip
First consideration: the pubis should always be shaved! Better with wax (at least once every two weeks). Hygiene guaranteed. No obstructions to vision. More ease of implantation tools for closing the vagina.
Second consideration: implanting rings (at least three) in the labia majora is equivalent to decide who can use and how much "the way of pleasure." Less temptation for women: modern chastity belt.
Third consideration: insert weights in the rings to deform the labia majora. Create continuous and constant pain. Increased pain when walking. Inability to cross your legs when sitting.
Hygiene problems during urination and in the days of the cycle.
Fourth consideration: ideal a lock for each pair of rings. Difficulties for jogging. difficulty using slip. Easy allergies and itching continuous scratching visible in public.
The best for a woman who has chosen to be enslaved by her man / master. Recommended for young women in search of safety and a desire for submission. Advisable to propose it to their wives / girls / girlfriends / lovers.

You do know it is illegal to photograph in my basement w/o my permission...

Tree
Perhaps this basement makes a good whipplace for some of my blond or redheads:rolleyes:

in truth I wondered if some of these pics were your own work, Martinet -
for example the 'dungeon' in your first post looks like something you might find in the Black Country -
I like the sim dungeon in this latest post, the victim looks so small and helpless in that perspective.

in truth I wondered if some of these pics were your own work, Martinet -
for example the 'dungeon' in your first post looks like something you might find in the Black Country -
I like the sim dungeon in this latest post, the victim looks so small and helpless in that perspective.
it is mr A pic:D

really like the last picture... definately an element of dispair...

Tree

Back
Top Bottom