Anime Cosplay !

Go to CruxDreams.com
me not renember many from black lagoon beacouse was little kitty me probarly watch first episode and mama yell to papa (whaat are you showing her!!!!!? change channel !!!!!) when they probarly rock say about other colleagues kicking him somewhere in hes job and later me renember saw next episode? me watch again revy and this blonde oneesan was in church and this blonde was catholic sister priesteses cosplay and later some boys attack church and they shooting, yes me renember was this red square mark +18 years old program and was late they give lagoon on 23:00 cet or later me not renember good :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cat:
me renember me dance when hear black lagoon opening and was me think black lagoon or cowboy bebop mine first watch anime and me think this gretel and hansel similar looks like like koko and this iraq boy from jormungand anime maybe they become adult and play in jormungand too? :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cat:
Your mother was right.
Hope this brings back some childhood memories:

Some more Black Lagoon cosplay:
Badass women:
blackcos2.jpgblackcos9.jpg
Roberta
blackcos1.jpg
Sister Eda in uniform:
blackcos7.jpg
Out of uniform:
blackcos6.jpg
Sawyer. She's a fairly minor character, but a lot of women cosplay as her. Must be the chainsaw:
blackcos3.jpgblackcos4.jpg
Shenhau:
blackcos5.jpgblackcos8.jpg
Balalaika. Not many of the women who cosplay as her are willing to include the burn scars:
blackcos10.jpg

Some more Black Lagoon cosplay:
Badass women:
View attachment 755440View attachment 755447
Roberta
View attachment 755439
Sister Eda in uniform:
View attachment 755445
Out of uniform:
View attachment 755444
Sawyer. She's a fairly minor character, but a lot of women cosplay as her. Must be the chainsaw:
View attachment 755441View attachment 755442
Shenhau:
View attachment 755443View attachment 755446
Balalaika. Not many of the women who cosplay as her are willing to include the burn scars:
View attachment 755448
oho oj me think me renember this Sawyer and this beacouse me renember someone have in black lagoon chainsaw and also main character from black lagoon have name same as someone me know veruuuuuuuuuu long :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cat:

Back
Top Bottom