Any African-american Women Crucified?

Go to CruxDreams.com

This one is really great. A totally naked female suspended by her wrists - which is next to a crucifixion - and normal life is going on in the background: children playing or running around, a woman talks to a man (who seems to be not interested in the nudity of the victim), a couple exchanging kisses. Just everyday life with no signs of merci or pity for the naked woman. Cruel. Coool.

I really would like to see a pic (in fact two different pics) like this in this thread: some (3 or 4 ) well dressed white women are sitting at a table, sipping coffee or champagne or whatsoever, enjoying sweets, looking a bit bored, but intensively watching the whipping of a (totally naked) slave. Either male, then his penis must to be seen, or female with breast and pussy-whipping. Where is the artist who can do such a pic?

Haven't heard that one in a long, long while. :rolleyes:

Negress noun

Ne·gress | \ ˈnē-grəs

Definition of Negress

usually offensive

: a Black woman or girl

First Known Use of Negress

1786, in the meaning defined above

Otherwise, :babeando: :very_hot:

There is a story that Nichelle wanted to quit the series (partially because of Shatner's constant moves on her) and was talk out of it by Dr. King because he felt it was important to have positive, strong black roles models on broadcast TV.

She certainly gorgeous

kisses

Willowfall
Yes, and yes.

Thanks Willowfall. :)

Gypsy Rose Lee said "You don't have the be naked. you have to THINK naked."

That certainly applies here.

kisses

Willowfall
Yes, surely and in the case of actors it is expected that they cheat. I would be disappointed if they wouldn't. The funny thing here is that Shatner said they did not, while Nicols said otherwise. It was like little children, but probably due to the political situation that time they came out with that storyline.

Yes, surely and in the case of actors it is expected that they cheat. I would be disappointed if they wouldn't. The funny thing here is that Shatner said they did not, while Nicols said otherwise. It was like little children, but probably due to the political situation that time they came out with that storyline.

Shatner's word against Nicols', I'm taking Nicols' every time. Shatner is too much of a an egomaniac to ever admit a woman WOULDN'T kiss him.

Especially if she is getting paid to do it (as in an actress gets paid to portray her part).

kisses

willowfall

Shatner's word against Nicols', I'm taking Nicols' every time. Shatner is too much of a an egomaniac to ever admit a woman WOULDN'T kiss him.

Especially if she is getting paid to do it (as in an actress gets paid to portray her part).

kisses

willowfall
Shatner allways gets the bad part....... In some sense, he is underestimated. I like the way he gratulated George Lucas and I am a big fan of Boston Legal, one of the best series I ever saw.....

Shatner allways gets the bad part....... In some sense, he is underestimated. I like the way he gratulated George Lucas and I am a big fan of Boston Legal, one of the best series I ever saw.....

Love Boston Legal too but someone being a good actor (and he is decent) and being a good person are two different things.

I never object to a man (or woman) making a pass at me, it is flattering. And if they don't get a clear "no" I don't mind them trying to make their case.

But once they have gotten a clear "no" and they keep pressing they are out of bounds. And there are people I have said "no" to but we still flirt (pretty hard sometimes) but both parties understand it is flirting and NOT foreplay.

Shatner's rep is clearly one of not understanding (respecting?) "no" and the complaints come from multiple women over multiple decades

kisses

willowfall

Back
Top Bottom