Any African-american Women Crucified?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Haven't done any cruxed black women, but this one's sitting in my reference folder.
For a manip, the last one needs a cross under her and she'd be presenting her foot for the first nail.
(or, for tying up, if we're not doing nails today)
View attachment 336862 View attachment 336863 View attachment 336864 View attachment 336865 View attachment 336866
She is divine. Would love to see her Nubian body hanging helpless on the cross, glistening with sweat and toil as she labors with each breath :).

As an African-American man, I would love to see pictures of African-American women crucified. I appreciate all the artwork and photos I've found since joining this forum a few days ago, but would appreciate more if someone could tell me where, if at all, I could find photos of beautiful ebony girls on the cross.

Thank you in advance.
Why not African-African ladies? Or European-African or African-European? Or African-Asian or Oceanian-African or African-Oceanian or Oceanian-Oceanian, etc?

My understanding is that people of African (black) ancestry in the USA often prefer "African American" to "black" so as not to reduce their identity to a skin colour. This is clearly not the correct identity for black Brits, Europeans, or Oceanians. I'm not sure anyone should take offense. I did not think Ed was trying to be exclusive, but rather was observing a point of consideration. At the same time, it's worth keeping in mind that not everyone here is from the USA, and we may have a number of persons of a non-white persuasion from other parts of the world.

Crux fantasy and ethnicity would make an interesting study.

Back
Top Bottom