Anyone Else Experiencing This...

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
When I go to add a picture to a new post almost always it locks ups after it says 100%, but then doesn't offer me to attach a thumbnail. If I post the thread then 'edit' it it takes right away.

Any thoughts???

Tree

When I go to add a picture to a new post almost always it locks ups after it says 100%, but then doesn't offer me to attach a thumbnail.
Aehm...?! ;) :D
Not sure if I understand you correctly. I noticed that occasionally there is a quite long delay between the 100% bar being full and the upload actually being completed, with a thumbnail preview being shown in the upload window only then.
The "thumbnail" button gets active only when the upload is actually complete. (see attachments)
Are you waiting long enough?

Attachments

• Tree01.jpg
    Tree01.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 25
  • Tree02.jpg
    Tree02.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 26
I've had similar problems - mainly the difficulty of uploading one versus several images at once - I switched from IE9 to Firefox. Works fine now.

While I'd not exclude browser problems (sometimes clearing the cache does miracles) I think this is rather related to the server application that is creating the thumbnails. If there is high server load this is slower...

I am using Internet Explorer, I'll look into Firefox. I've heard good things about it...

Internet Explorer

Good! I use it so...;)

Internet Exploder you mean?
;)
:D I used it years ago and as happy that there as another solution................. yes it is a (virus)exploder Firefox is a little bit better and chrome a quick one and identity thief

... and chrome a quick one and identity thief
Nicelly put! ;)
Opera seems to be good, but I stick with FireFox for the time being.

Back
Top Bottom