Are We Not Stalked?

Go to CruxDreams.com

Fox-on-Cross

Great-Cruxinquisitor
Could in CrF exist active spies or undercovers to watch our activities?
Should they assemble information to reopen any dossier of unsolved crimes?
Would they understand our deepest feelings to comprehend motivations in quarrels with injuries?
Did they construct a database from all information here?

Such should serve for forensic and scientific investigation.
Statement: I am not spy.

Methods to determine a spy:
He is overactive.
He reads all articles.
He makes all possible downloads.
He asks members and provokes.
He tries to know consort children.
He is always present.
And the most difficult: He softly forces you in an undesirable direction!

Would they understand our deepest feelings to comprehend motivations in quarrels with injuries?

He is overactive.
He reads all articles.
He is always present.
Your criteria make it difficult to determine who is a spy, then. Many of us are often on the forums, even if not quite always. But we don't permit children, even in stories or pictures as spectators. There may be "spies" or trolls, but trolls are easy to expell, and CF is not the most outrageous place on the Internet.

He is overactive.
He reads all articles.
He is always present.

:eek:I'm afraid I'm guilty on almost all points.:oops:

I possess a suspicious character.

I have many years experience as visitor in pubs, has knowledge about strange visitors. I studied in many books where strange situations described. I read about ex-DDR spies which were so consummate that you never trust a person more. I as young man learned that they who were nice in reality are corrupt, having only purpose to interrogate and to assemble information about yourself with purpose to use later it against you!
Women are more cute than you think, their compensation for less physical craft. They set up themselves as silly but in meantime they earn information.
And above all my secret love for the cross, never talked against anyone. Such gives a lifelong inquietude.

That is my character since my youth. I always see blink a red light when I doubt about one.
I get gooseflesh when a stranger asks questions, though polite or nice.

Who here in CrF I do not trust? That is to painful to say do I not want to get expelled...

You will recognise a spy by these criteria : a question mark as avatar, no messages, no likes, no points and regularly visiting the forum.:devil:
There are probably (more than) a few members that fit these criteria.:confused:
I fitted the criteria my first six months after signing in.:cool:

Certainly living in a country like the DDR, China, Arab states, etc, would raise the risk associated with being labelled a "deviant".:confused: I can understand your apprehension if you come out of that context where anyone could be the Stasi.:eek: Don't worry about making yourself trust us too fast, just try to understand that we do not need to be distrusted too much either. :)

I like to trust everyone.:)

Certainly living in a country like the DDR, China, Arab states, etc, would raise the risk associated with being labelled a "deviant".:confused: I can understand your apprehension if you come out of that context where anyone could be the Stasi.:eek: Don't worry about making yourself trust us too fast, just try to understand that we do not need to be distrusted too much either. :)
I lived 30 years well in the GDR. And there is no danger for me. There was no internet and no CF.

I lived 30 years well in the GDR. And there is no danger for me. There was no internet and no CF.

No internet or crux?
You called that living Madiosi ? :p

I meet a lot of those criteria for being a spy. :eek:
Now if anyone would like to send me their real name and contact details I'll send you back a detailed explanation of why I am not a spy.
:rolleyes::p:doh:

(edited to make it more clear I hope!)

Last edited:
I understand that not. Confused and Google Translate not will help.
So wie ich es ganz unschuldig lese,
Du: "I lived 30 years well in the GDR."
Er: (Mit Augenzwinkern), "das (30 J. DDR) nennst Du 'Leben?'"
Dann, bezüglich der von FoC aufgezählten 'Verhaltensweisen die auf einen eingeschleusten Spitzel hindeuten könnten',
"Die meisten dieser Punkte treffen auf mich zu. Also schicke mir einfach all deine persönlichen Daten und dann werde ich genauestens erläutern warum gerade ich kein Spitzel sondern völlig vertrauenswürdig bin" ... Ironie übersetzt sich manchmal schwer... ein kleines Schlapphut-Spiel, m.E.

So wie ich es ganz unschuldig lese,
Du: "I lived 30 years well in the GDR."
Er: (Mit Augenzwinkern), "das (30 J. DDR) nennst Du 'Leben?'"
Dann, bezüglich der von FoC aufgezählten 'Verhaltensweisen die auf einen eingeschleusten Spitzel hindeuten könnten',
"Die meisten dieser Punkte treffen auf mich zu. Also schicke mir einfach all deine persönlichen Daten und dann werde ich genauestens erläutern warum gerade ich kein Spitzel sondern völlig vertrauenswürdig bin" ... Ironie übersetzt sich manchmal schwer... ein kleines Schlapphut-Spiel, m.E.
Thank you Malins. That is the point.

No internet or crux?
You called that living Madiosi ? :p

I meet a lot of those criteria for being a spy. :eek:
Now if anyone would like to send me their real name and contact details I'll send you back a detailed explanation of why I am not a spy.
:rolleyes::p:doh:

(edited to make it more clear I hope!)

When I lived in the GDR, we all had no internet and no CF. What was that for a living?

Be careful (Ich lese gut deutsch...), in Germany is a whole organization, (Bund und Länder), especially to detect ultra-right guys, of course also for ultra-lefties. And since all over the Western world scandals emergent about abuses on (boarding) schools and hospitals the authorities have an alert to visit websites with curious subjects. We write voluntarily, our personal activities are idem dito but who knows one of us once will exploit activity without contentment from a victim? Therefore everybody of us is suspect unless he can prove not to be. Terrible but thru.

Perhaps is it good not completely to describe what you think and will.

Interesting thread.

One point that hasn't been mentioned, most spies these days aren't humans who register as site members, they're robots.
We're being 'visited' by robots all the time, mostly they're from Google and other search engines, just looking for something somebody has Googled,
but some may well be from 'them'. I just assume that I am being spied on, I hope they're enjoying what they find.
But the real nasty types don't use sites like this that anyone in the world can read without even registering.

Interesting thread.

One point that hasn't been mentioned, most spies these days aren't humans ....they're robots...
I think Eulalia is right. Actual investigative work done by humans is expensive, slow and suffers from limited staff. There's a constant pressue where to allocate investigators, triage on what is enough of a 'threat' or 'crime' (no matter whether we agree it's a threat/crime or not) to justify intensive human surveillance work.

On the other hand - purely technological surveillance can be done summarily, by the concept of 'save everything now and analyze later'. 'Artificial intelligence' by way of brute force often outstrips 'human intelligence' in such matters. And even beyond that, you can even record end-to-end encrypted communications where you have in a mathematically proven way no chance of deciphering directly - what you will do, is to wait for the moment until you can seize the private keys for instance by a vulnerability on the infrastructure where they're kept, and then you can retroactively decrypt everything. You don't even need the infamous 'rubber hose cryptanalysis' (although that would be the most popular to discuss here :devil:). So it's all much more robotic. A combination of capturing with a wide net, and then exploiting specific security weaknesses.

....the real nasty types don't use sites like this that anyone in the world can read without even registering.
Yes...
I wouldn't be too afraid of 'undercover agents' here. Possible 'private' stalkers with their obsessions are another matter, and Eulalia has provided the post 'Protecting Your Privacy, Stopping Stalkers' for that.

Perhaps one thing to point out is that there's a risk when you're posting your own files that you have generated (photos, even 'non-risky' ones that don't show you at all; documents and usch) - some applications or devices put metadata into the file that may disclose much, much more than you're aware of, if you don't remove them.

Back
Top Bottom