Art by Art

Go to CruxDreams.com
Alejandra on Pau de Arara

Alejandra is brutally tortured with electric current surges. In her vagina and her anus stripped wires are inserted.

Attachments

• 20160313 Alejandra on Pau de Arara.jpg
    20160313 Alejandra on Pau de Arara.jpg
    723.3 KB · Views: 2,591
Alejandra before blowjob

Alexandra's classmate is brutally tortured on the penis. In his urethra, a thin welding wire is introduced and with a welding torch to glow. This leads to terrible burns in the penis. The torturer glowing the wire as long as he can hold the penis. If it gets too hot in his hand, he pulls out the red-hot wire.

Then Alejandra has the students blow violently one. You should also vigorously bite him in the penis. If she does not made correct this, a steel tube becomes inserted into her vagina and brought to glow.

Attachments

• 20160317 Before Blowjob.jpg
    20160317 Before Blowjob.jpg
    548.5 KB · Views: 2,522
Soldering Iron
It smells very strongly of burnt cunt. The Solder Iron is very deep inside her.
She moves very wild. Hold she firmly. If she falls down from the table it hurts her much. Hhhiii ...

Attachments

• 20160321 solder iron.jpg
    20160321 solder iron.jpg
    522.5 KB · Views: 2,453
Alejandra's tits beaten with a hammer

Speech dirty stinking bitch !!! Soon your tits are like frayed cleaning rag.
Then you can clean the floor with your tits.

Watch out!!! Beat only on the tits from this bitch. If the table is broken, the boss gets angry.

Attachments

• 20160325 Alejandra Tits beaten with a Hammer.jpg
    20160325 Alejandra Tits beaten with a Hammer.jpg
    250.3 KB · Views: 2,433
Not a chilean Woman

"Listen you old Dirty bitch, you're here with the military police under interrogation, you can not piss in the room here".

"Interrogations she not hard today. She has pale skin and is a real redhead. Does not look like a Chilean. Could be an Englishwoman. The English bring their people out of here. The make massive trouble if someone dies. The other nations do not care. They are happy when they have to pick up not communists. They just want to sell weapons to us. We let them stand overnight. If we hear nothing until noon tomorrow, we start right hard. Then you can let them drink their piss. I'll take her eyes out. That is very easy. Finger next to the eye in the head. Fingers bend. Eye out. Done. The bitch looks at you so naughty. And with their erect nipples she still seems to have the fun of it. Tomorrow is a new day".

Attachments

• Not a Chilean.jpg
    Not a Chilean.jpg
    511.3 KB · Views: 2,473
Not a chilean Woman

"Listen you old Dirty bitch, you're here with the military police under interrogation, you can not piss in the room here".

"Interrogations she not hard today. She has pale skin and is a real redhead. Does not look like a Chilean. Could be an Englishwoman. The English bring their people out of here. The make massive trouble if someone dies. The other nations do not care. They are happy when they have to pick up not communists. They just want to sell weapons to us. We let them stand overnight. If we hear nothing until noon tomorrow, we start right hard. Then you can let them drink their piss. I'll take her eyes out. That is very easy. Finger next to the eye in the head. Fingers bend. Eye out. Done. The bitch looks at you so naughty. And with their erect nipples she still seems to have the fun of it. Tomorrow is a new day".

"And with their erect nipples she still seems to have the fun of it."

Not a Chilean.jpg I am American, not English, you dolts. And there is no fun in this, believe me! :confused:

But Alejandra's Chilean, they'll do whatever they want with her.
(Mind you, being English didn't help,
Dr Sheila Cassidy was severely tortured by Pinochet's DINA thugs
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6170021.stm)
This is undoubtedly correct. But she lives. Just because UK has intervened.

At the same time a young German woman and a young English women are been interrogated and tortured in Argentina. (Been girlfriends.) The German government has not done. The English government has the Argentine government made massive pressure. The result:

The Englishwoman was expelled from Argentina. The German woman torture continued until her death.
I do not want to link this tragedy. Is but to find in the Internet.

"And with their erect nipples she still seems to have the fun of it."

View attachment 350069 I am American, not English, you dolts. And there is no fun in this, believe me! :confused:

Now I have time to make a statement to my final image.

The image shows a handsome naked young woman. She is bound in a frame and pees in a bucket. Oh, her mouth is held open by a device.

On her site are a man and a woman in paramilitary clothing. On the floor are disordered many DIY products.

So an image with no particularly explosive.

Now evil comes into play. The word. Also takes place in our mind an interpretation of the image. A large head cinema.

The DIY products can be used as a horrible torture devices.

Fact: The woman is already tortured.

She is bound in an unworthy attitude naked in a frame.

They is threatened because she pees into the bucket.

Then the heavy torture begins:

Your indirectly told that remains tied overnight in the frame it.

Your indirectly told they drink their excrement on the next day, or even have to eat.

Your indirectly told that she gets the next day torn eyes.

I believe that the woman after this night, and after their release from prison can never lead a normal life again.

Even if she had not to swallow excrement.

Although her eyes were not torn.

The true monsters must I be. I have words and image merged. And that with my bad English.

For the future: Do not read my texts. Just look at the images. ;)

The result of my Statement:

My text has distorted the image. :) or not? Must it be together?

The image shows a handsome naked young woman. She is bound in a frame and pees in a bucket. Oh, her mouth is held open by a device.

On her site are a man and a woman in paramilitary clothing. On the floor are disordered many DIY products.

Now evil comes into play. The word. Also takes place in our mind an interpretation of the image. A large head cinema.

Your indirectly told they drink their excrement on the next day, or even have to eat.

I believe that the woman after this night, and after their release from prison can never lead a normal life again.

The true monsters must I be. I have words and image merged. And that with my bad English.

Not a Chilean.jpg YIKES!!! Yes sir! Got it sir. Whatever you say sir! Can I go free now please?

Last edited:
20160307 Beat the tits.jpg I keep telling you I am here to compete in the Olympic trials ... owww ... I am an athlete, not a drug runner.... owww.... whatever you found in my bags must have been planted ... owww ... I want to speak to someone at the U.S. consulate .... owww

View attachment 350195 I keep telling you I am here to compete in the Olympic trials ... owww ... I am an athlete, not a drug runner.... owww.... whatever you found in my bags must have been planted ... owww ... I want to speak to someone at the U.S. consulate .... owww
Continuation:
It was like this. The conversation with the U.S. consulate was rejected. With several broken ribs, the athlete was dismissed. After ten days.

That's thought-provoking, Art. Your image asks all sorts of questions,
suggests many possibilities to our imaginations, it's a sort of riddle.
Your words provide an answer, at least a hint, though our imaginations
(mine, at least) can go on working. Your English is fine - in a way,
it suits the scenario, if it's a bit 'broken' it puts me - English-speaking girl -
in the position of their victim, picking up enough to grasp what they're planning to do to me. :eek:

Yes !!! Torturer also want to have fun. Not only girls they wanna have fun. :)

As you say, even when I break, confess, tell them all I can,
they won't let me go, after that I'm just a perk of their job,
they can do what they want with me for as long as they want,
no-one will know, no-one will care, whatever I get, I've asked for it! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom