Art by Art

Go to CruxDreams.com
Experiment 'Holy Inquisition'.

Preface.

The Holy Church wants to right the wrongs done to many women who died during embarrassing interrogations during the Holy Inquisition.
All women who died during the interrogations, not after a verdict, are now to be beatified like martyrs.

However, the church superiors are not sure whether the women in the selection were killed by torture during interrogations or by other circumstances. An experiment on several women is supposed to clarify the situation.

A bishop proposes Father Sebastian as the head of the experiment. A priest of almost saintly reputation.

The church superiors unanimously agree to the proposal.
The bishop is to instruct Father Sebastian in his new task. In order to carry out the experiment, a budget of 10 million dollars is set aside for free use.

The bishop commissions Father Sebastian and gives him a free hand with the upcoming experiments. He doesn't want to know anything about how the Father is carrying out the experiments. However, he wants to be presented with the reports. The initial time frame is three years. If there is not enough money, renegotiations can be made.

What the bishop and the church superiors don't know is that Father Sebastian is a whoremonger and philanderer of the worst kind, absolutely immoral and without scruples.
He and his cronies, two absolutely disgusting and completely immoral monks, have often fornicated and drunk away the weekly collection of his parish without anyone noticing.

Father Sebastian himself can't believe the task the bishop has entrusted him with. After the conversation, he feels like he is in a wonderland. He immediately meets up with his drinking buddies and discusses the next steps with them.

So Father Sebastian turns to the boss of his regular brothel with the words
"I'm on the Lord's errand!" with a grin, and orders the first experiment.

Image.

Address from the brothel owner to Father Sebastian and the Monks:

"Venerable Father, in accordance with your wishes I have had a room furnished with all the tools of the Middle Ages. The same applies to the selection of the female proband.
A healthy, sturdy and strong light-skinned woman, around thirty, arrogant and haughty, very resistant. She is a born sinner and waits condescendingly for the first interrogation. Unfortunately, she doesn't understand our language very well. But I don't think that's so important for the holy experiment"

She does not say that the woman was kidnapped abroad.

"The room is absolutely soundproof. As we discussed, the experiment will last up to three days. You know that my house is absolutely discreet. What happens here in the room stays here in the room.

When you are finished with the sacred experiment, my team will clean the room as discussed. Biological waste, for example leftovers after the interrogation, will of course be disposed of without leaving any residue."

"I wish you, venerable father, and your honorable staff every success with the first experiment.
I am particularly pleased that my house has been commissioned by the church to prepare for the holy experiment."

Attachments

• Experiment 'Holy inquisition'.jpg
    Experiment 'Holy inquisition'.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1,471
Experiment 'Holy Inquisition'.

Preface.

The Holy Church wants to right the wrongs done to many women who died during embarrassing interrogations during the Holy Inquisition.
All women who died during the interrogations, not after a verdict, are now to be beatified like martyrs.

However, the church superiors are not sure whether the women in the selection were killed by torture during interrogations or by other circumstances. An experiment on several women is supposed to clarify the situation.

A bishop proposes Father Sebastian as the head of the experiment. A priest of almost saintly reputation.

The church superiors unanimously agree to the proposal.
The bishop is to instruct Father Sebastian in his new task. In order to carry out the experiment, a budget of 10 million dollars is set aside for free use.

The bishop commissions Father Sebastian and gives him a free hand with the upcoming experiments. He doesn't want to know anything about how the Father is carrying out the experiments. However, he wants to be presented with the reports. The initial time frame is three years. If there is not enough money, renegotiations can be made.

What the bishop and the church superiors don't know is that Father Sebastian is a whoremonger and philanderer of the worst kind, absolutely immoral and without scruples.
He and his cronies, two absolutely disgusting and completely immoral monks, have often fornicated and drunk away the weekly collection of his parish without anyone noticing.

Father Sebastian himself can't believe the task the bishop has entrusted him with. After the conversation, he feels like he is in a wonderland. He immediately meets up with his drinking buddies and discusses the next steps with them.

So Father Sebastian turns to the boss of his regular brothel with the words
"I'm on the Lord's errand!" with a grin, and orders the first experiment.

Image.

Address from the brothel owner to Father Sebastian and the Monks:

"Venerable Father, in accordance with your wishes I have had a room furnished with all the tools of the Middle Ages. The same applies to the selection of the female proband.
A healthy, sturdy and strong light-skinned woman, around thirty, arrogant and haughty, very resistant. She is a born sinner and waits condescendingly for the first interrogation. Unfortunately, she doesn't understand our language very well. But I don't think that's so important for the holy experiment"

She does not say that the woman was kidnapped abroad.

"The room is absolutely soundproof. As we discussed, the experiment will last up to three days. You know that my house is absolutely discreet. What happens here in the room stays here in the room.

When you are finished with the sacred experiment, my team will clean the room as discussed. Biological waste, for example leftovers after the interrogation, will of course be disposed of without leaving any residue."

"I wish you, venerable father, and your honorable staff every success with the first experiment.
I am particularly pleased that my house has been commissioned by the church to prepare for the holy experiment."
Perfect victim. Please be extra cruel to her. :devil2:

Young red haired witch

First ordeal

Brother Francis was frightened. He raised his cross in defense.
For the first time in his life, he saw a woman completely naked.
He felt a pleasant sensation in his loins.
He felt the power of the horned seducer.
He was excited that the woman's nipples were tortured with a red-hot iron.

Attachments

• Young red haired witch - First ordeal.jpg
    Young red haired witch - First ordeal.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1,054
Last edited:
Young student in the hands of the occupying forces.

A little experiment with Genesis 9 and color filters.
Sometimes it has to be colorful.

Attachments

• Young student in the hands of the occupying forces.jpg
    Young student in the hands of the occupying forces.jpg
    731.1 KB · Views: 913
Ooo… Holy Shit… Artur has seen me.

I'm always looking for new natural characters. In a forum, I think it was on Gimp, I saw a girl whose figure I liked. I tried to recreate it in DazStudio.
I believe I did well. Long torso, elongated face, small breasts, slim hips, slightly shorter thin legs. I think it's quite usable for my kind of pictures. Its filename mentioned Lena. That's why I named the girl Lena.

In the picture, in front of the door, she probably saw that I was watching her. She looks frightened. Does she know what's coming?

Attachments

• Ooo. Holy shit.Artur has seen me 001.jpg
    Ooo. Holy shit.Artur has seen me 001.jpg
    533.9 KB · Views: 560
  • Lena G8F.jpg
    Lena G8F.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 638
Ooo… Holy Shit… Artur has seen me.

I'm always looking for new natural characters. In a forum, I think it was on Gimp, I saw a girl whose figure I liked. I tried to recreate it in DazStudio.
I believe I did well. Long torso, elongated face, small breasts, slim hips, slightly shorter thin legs. I think it's quite usable for my kind of pictures. Its filename mentioned Lena. That's why I named the girl Lena.

In the picture, in front of the door, she probably saw that I was watching her. She looks frightened. Does she know what's coming?
If she did, she would be running away screaming. :devil2:

A beautiful victim to be sure.

Girl in the corner.

When the first of her friends was picked up, the girl hid in a secluded corner.

For hours, she heard the girls being beaten with a whip, one after the other. Again and again, first the sound of the whip, then the smacking of the whip on defenceless, naked flesh. Then the victim's agonized scream. Over and over again. With a perverse rhythm.

In between, she heard the desperate pleas for mercy. Which was only answered with crude male laughter. She heard the desperate girls offering their bodies. Even her role model, Kate, the confident Kate, offered her body so that she would no longer be whipped. She would do anything, blowjob on cock and asshole, anything.

With each girl, the first powerful screams became softer and softer until they fell silent. After that, the men continued to beat the lifeless body ten times until they left the victim and went to get another girl, cheering.

Now a sweaty, rough guy stands in front of her. He smells disgustingly of a mixture of sweat, blood and alcohol. In his hand, he is holding a leather whip wrapped in fine wire.

Roughly he says, laughing disgustingly: "Get up you skinny bitch and come with me!"

"I won't scream... I won't beg... I won't offer my body... I won't give them pleasure. I'm going to die quietly..." the girl resolves.

But things turned out differently.
"Clean up the bodies of the dirty bitches! It's your turn tomorrow! We're off work now."

Attachments

• A girl is sitting in a corner.jpg
    A girl is sitting in a corner.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 598
Protest against the right.

Foreword.
A right-wing party has gained strength in Germany. So far, so good. In a democratic country, everyone has the right to form a party and to be elected with this party. The party is very popular with large sections of the population.
Populists always promise a lot, but whether they keep their promises is another matter. This party also wants to leave the EU. Large sections of the party, including some leading members, are classified as right-wing extremist by the Office for the Protection of the Constitution.

But now there has been a scandal. Some leading members of this party took part in a conference of right-wing extremists.
The topic of this conference was how to deal with refugees of other ethnicities in the country and how to expel them after a takeover. The deportation of people of other ethnicities who already have German citizenship was also discussed.
For many, the nature of the conference is very reminiscent of the "Wannsee Conference" back in the Third Reich. However, this comparison should not be made. This meeting did not have this scope. The comparison only trivializes the monstrosity of the Wannsee Conference.

After this event became known, for whatever reason, there were many protest rallies throughout Germany. In some cases, the number of protesters against this party reached 100,000.

It is, of course, a good opportunity for me to show how extremist supporters of this party take action against demonstrators.

I expressly point out that these pictures are fiction. Such an event is not known and comes from my, perhaps sick, imagination.

Picture '01 Protest leader kidnapped'

"Come along quickly," a masked man whispers to the protest leader. "I wore a mask to avoid being recognized. I'm being sought by party supporters. I have valuable information for you that could bring down the party. Come with me."

The woman willingly gets into the waiting car. From then on, she has no memory.

Picture '02 Protest leader hard beaten from radicals'

When she woke up, she had already been raped by two men. She was completely naked. She could not recognize where she was, probably in a warehouse.

One man grabbed her arms behind her back and lifted her up slightly. The half-naked rapist stood in front of her and beat her naked and defenceless body with hard punches. In the rhythm of the blows, he said to her,
"Listen... carefully... to this!" "You... will... do... what... we... tell... you... to do!"

"We've photographed your ID, and we know where you live. You will go to the polls next month and vote for the party we support! In the voting booth, take a picture of your ballot paper showing that you voted for the AAA. If not, this conversation is considered quite harmless today for you. Then you will really get to know us.

After the election, we will come to you! Now get dressed! We'll blindfold you and drop you off near the city!"

Attachments

• 01 Protest leader kidnapped.jpg
    01 Protest leader kidnapped.jpg
    230.8 KB · Views: 512
  • 02 Protest leader hard beaten from radicals.jpg
    02 Protest leader hard beaten from radicals.jpg
    654.9 KB · Views: 639
Witch awaits torture.

A little gimmick with AI and photo post-work.
The basis is a CG image created with DazStudio. Editing with AI in Tensor.Art. Post-work with PhotoScape X Pro.

Attachments

• Witch awaits torture.jpg
    Witch awaits torture.jpg
    682.4 KB · Views: 635
Back
Top Bottom